It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking To Avoid Any Minefields Involved In Starting A GoFundMe Page

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The only free bus service I have found in my area is one county over, meaning I can't use it.

Do you have a church or Salvation Army kinda place near you? I’m sure they have information that could help. Honestly though a church of any denomination may be of more help than anything.

Churches will help if you are a member. If you are not a member they will tell you to suck eggs.
That's not quite true. Catholic churches in my area keep a small fund for anyone in need who asks. I think I remember reading it's widespread practice. Not just for members.
edit on 30-11-2018 by Look2theSacredHeart because: Clarifying

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Good questions Blue! I have thought of using the go fund me thing too for either Mark or I in the future. He could use a new prosthetic leg and I don't know if my cataract surgery will be covered with the health coverage I have in a couple of years. I hate asking for anything though and we are both on disability. I wouldn't want that to affect our payments.

I wish you all the very best and hope you find the solution you so desperately need my dear friend.

I'm still hoping you win your case and get payed retroactive. Hugs!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join