It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller eyes Ivanka and Don Jr.’s work on Trump Tower Moscow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Edumakated

How you pay back someone who helped you steal a presidency.

If you really believe that, you better cut down to 5 fifths of tequila a day from your usual 10.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: xuenchen

You know, am not saying this is or is not fake news but when you cry that with every bit of bad press Trump and his cronies it starts to undermine that argument after a while.

Trump has been linked to some dodgy dealings with the Ruskies, he went from no collusion to collusion is not a crime, from "I have no business dealings with Russia" to "hey we were trying to build a tower in Moscow while I was running for the prez".

I get that you guys want to support Trump and thats fine, if you want to support him and standby him through all of this then you go for it. Doesn't bother me. However you have to recognise that this isn't all fake news.

Really??? Perhaps you'd like to list the 'dodgy dealings' Trump is linked to with the Russians...No one else has been able to...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Now Mueller is looking at trumps family's role

What a box o rocks Mueller is
Without the rocks

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow, what an absolute garbage thread.

Read this and tell me what's wrong?

"Multiple sources have confirmed to Yahoo News that the president’s elder daughter, Ivanka, who is now a top White House adviser, and his eldest son, Don Jr., were also working to make Trump Tower Moscow a reality. The sources said those efforts were independent of Cohen’s work on the project. One of the sources said Ivanka was also involved in Cohen’s efforts. And a separate source familiar with the investigation told Yahoo News that Mueller has asked questions about Ivanka and Don Jr.’s work on Trump Tower Moscow."

Sources. Sources, sources and more...sources.

Nothiing in this article is real or relevant unless its by "a source".

The author of the OP has no credibility and is a known troll that pushes fake news narratives in "hit and run" post with constant binge post one liners.

Audience and readers, take with a grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Now Mueller is looking at trumps family's role

What a box o rocks Mueller is
Without the rocks
This will end Mueller, he is going beyond his scope.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: yuppa

So why lie about it throughout the campaign?

Just cuz????

For someone who has nothing to hide he sure is shady.
Open your eyes.

I myself hate to disclose anything until the deal is done and lie myself. He wasnt lying about business dealings,because they were never completed. thats called NEGOTIATION and not a DEAL.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Mueller said Cohen falsely claimed that the effort to build a Trump Tower Moscow “ended in January 2016” in an attempt to “minimize” links between Trump and the project and to “give the false impression” the effort ended before the Republican primaries in 2016. Yahoo News first reported in May that congressional investigators had obtained text messages and emails showing Cohen’s work on Trump Tower Moscow continued for longer than he admitted under oath

well, there will be proof right?.. the FBI/DOJ were snooping on the NSA data on trump and his immediate circle for a while before the election, so they'll definitely have emails, texts, voicemails and documented evidence... lets see it!

What I am noticing others say, is that Mueller is looking for the smallest of inconsistencies between statements, then slapping a purjery case on you and offering you a plea deal - to help them remove trump or go to prison

One thing your article doesnt say, is when the work finished, or when the text message suggests the work ended.

If Cohen said it ended in Jan 2016... but in actual fact there's a vague text in Feb 2016 referring to something minor, then thats not evidence at all is it..

and if Mueller had of had anything at all with bite.. it would have been released long ago..

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Yeah La de dah right... nothing to it.... honest as dirt...
so why'd he lie about it?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So I've been told.
I'm incorrigible. I read them one at a time and I answer one at a time.
I like giving personal attention to my fans. LOL.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: narrator

we have a lot of videos, tweets, etc. of Trump himself saying that he had nothing to do with Russia, no business, no deals, etc. Now he's saying that he did and we all knew about it and it was all out in the open.

talk about a Mandela effect.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

wow no sense of humor?
I could have pointed out that giving a penthouse apartment to a different oligarch would have accomplished the same thing.
But he was giving it to the top government guy. While Russia was actively messing with the election.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

NPR was forced to issue a lengthy correction Friday after falsely accusing Donald Trump Jr. of lying to the Senate about plans to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, claiming his statements contradicted Michael Cohen’s plea deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Kids. Trump builds things world wide. This is a desperate act of a true criminal (Mueller).

Does it sell out National Security for millions in bribes like Uranium 1? No. A non event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join