It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller eyes Ivanka and Don Jr.’s work on Trump Tower Moscow

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

WASHINGTON – Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into President Trump’s efforts to build a skyscraper in Moscow has led him to ask questions about the role two of the president’s children played in attempting to secure a Russian real estate deal, sources tell Yahoo News. Mueller’s interest in the Trump family real estate company’s plans for a skyscraper in Russia was confirmed on Thursday when Michael Cohen, the president’s former attorney and fixer, pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about the proposed deal. In charging documents, Mueller said Cohen falsely claimed that the effort to build a Trump Tower Moscow “ended in January 2016” in an attempt to “minimize” links between Trump and the project and to “give the false impression” the effort ended before the Republican primaries in 2016. Yahoo News first reported in May that congressional investigators had obtained text messages and emails showing Cohen’s work on Trump Tower Moscow continued for longer than he admitted under oath

Why the need to minimize the links if they are so on the up and up?

For the last nearly two years Robert Mueller has been slowly building his case of conspiracy against the United States with trump and his campaign.
we know what we know about his case from the indictments that he has issued. And what people who have been interrogated by Mueller have told us. They love to talk dont they?

Now Mueller is looking at trumps family's role in the project and perhaps whether those plans are still on.

Mueller’s charging documents against Cohen included a line that described the Trump family’s involvement in the project. According to Mueller, one of the things Cohen lied about was that he “briefed family members” of Trump’s who worked at the Trump Organization about the proposed Moscow skyscraper. Prior to joining the White House, Ivanka was an executive at the company. Don Jr. and Trump’s middle son, Eric, remain with the Trump Organization

He didnt have to brief them because they were fully engaged in the efforts.

So why did trump continually lie about this? Was he gun shy because every associate in his posse had a russian in his pocket?
Was it because he wanted to conceal his relationship with the Russian government?
Was it possible that his plans never included being president and this was all just a publicity stunt?
edit on 11302018 by Sillyolme because: oops

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
oh oh and the kicker....
They planned on giving a fifty million dollar penthouse to Vladimir Putin.
WHY???

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
oh oh and the kicker....
They planned on giving a fifty million dollar penthouse to Vladimir Putin.
WHY???

Because then the other oligarchs / rich people would want to live in the building....

Marketing. You know... how you sell real estate.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

www.yahoo.com...

Sure Fire !!

sources tell Yahoo News

and too much unproven innuendo in the Co hen Plea

MSM "reports" are spewing about 98% BS and made-up stories and hair-brain concocted fantasies 😎

I like it all though 😁

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Lets be honest, Mueller got nothing but eye candy for fake news.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You know, am not saying this is or is not fake news but when you cry that with every bit of bad press Trump and his cronies it starts to undermine that argument after a while.

Trump has been linked to some dodgy dealings with the Ruskies, he went from no collusion to collusion is not a crime, from "I have no business dealings with Russia" to "hey we were trying to build a tower in Moscow while I was running for the prez".

I get that you guys want to support Trump and thats fine, if you want to support him and standby him through all of this then you go for it. Doesn't bother me. However you have to recognise that this isn't all fake news.
edit on 30-11-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yawn....

Go have a:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You phrased this very well, thank you. It gets old seeing some members post absolutely crazy theories about Progressives (pizzagate, anyone?) but then deny every single bit of bad press about Conservatives as "Fake News". Hypocritical.

I'm not saying fake news doesn't exist, news agencies get it wrong sometimes and both sides have a tendency to sensationalize things nowadays, but folks need to call it out on both sides for it to go away.
edit on 30-11-2018 by narrator because: eta

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know, am not saying this is or is not fake news but when you cry that every bit of bad press Trump and his cronies it starts to undermine that argument after a while.

Trump has been linked to some dodgy dealings with the Ruskies, he went from no collusion to collusion is not a crime, from "I have no business dealings with Russia" to "hey we were trying to build a tower in Moscow while I was running for the prez".

I get that you guys want to support Trump and thats fine, if you want to support him and standby him through all of this then you go for it. Doesn't bother me. However you have to recognise that this isn't all fake news.

the deal was in talks before 2016 though. and since no tower has been built no deal was struck was it? So all they have is a discussion to build a tower,and nothing concrete at all.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know, am not saying this is or is not fake news but when you cry that every bit of bad press Trump and his cronies it starts to undermine that argument after a while.

the deal was in talks before 2016 though. and since no tower has been built no deal was struck was it? So all they have is a discussion to build a tower,and nothing concrete at all.

Trump said he had no business dealings in Russia though the campaign yet at the same time Cohen and Sater (who he denies ever dealing with LOL) are working of Trump Tower Moscow.

Hmmmm ????

I see a problem with that lie, if you don’t, that’s fine.
edit on 30-11-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

How you pay back someone who helped you steal a presidency.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You my dear are the last one to talk about sources so spare me lovey just spare me.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Thats not being honest.... Thats wishing on a star.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I dont drink beer.
I drink tequila.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So why lie about it throughout the campaign?

Just cuz????

For someone who has nothing to hide he sure is shady.
Open your eyes.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A billionaire owned company tried to make a deal over many years to build a tower in Moscow, a tower that was never built, and a deal that was never actually made. And none of it was in any way illegal, until that billionaire somehow stole the election from Hillary Clinton and he was accused of colluding with the Russians to steal that election from Hillary Clinton. That billionaire's son daughter and lawyer were involved in trying to make this tower deal in Russia. Omg! There it is, that's how they did it, lock em up!

It's a plot too ridiculous for fiction, but hey, it might just pass as newsworthy anyway.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You know, you don’t need to reply to every single post and rather than 5 posts you could just write one post.

Your multiple minimal posts are annoying.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

That's my thought too...we have a lot of videos, tweets, etc. of Trump himself saying that he had nothing to do with Russia, no business, no deals, etc. Now he's saying that he did and we all knew about it and it was all out in the open. That's a blatant lie. But Trump supporters seem to just be ignoring the fact that he lies. A lot. Why lie? Unless there's something to hide, there is absolutely no reason for him to lie about it.

It's exactly as you said, for someone who has nothing to hide he sure is shady.

Just to add for others reading this (before it's pointed out to us); yes, I know Progressives lie sometimes too. Trump supporters do a great job of calling them out on it, as they should. However, they should hold Trump to the same standards that they hold Progressives to. If that's done objectively, I'd assume it'd open their eyes a bit.
edit on 30-11-2018 by narrator because: eta

edit on 30-11-2018 by narrator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You my dear are the last one to talk about sources so spare me lovey just spare me.

I'm not blasting my sources.

I'm questioning Yahoo's zourzes.

catch the lemmon🍋🖐

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yet another Russia thread.

2019 spoiler alert: Ivanka and Don Jr. will not be charged with anything, nor will POTUS.

If this whole Mueller fiasco wasn't solely for optics and narrative control, there would have been an actual boom by now. A year and a half has passed. Midterms have passed. If there was anything of substance on Trump, it would have been released by now.

How do we know? Because when Trump drops an umbrella, the bloodthirsty media trip over their own feet in a haste to squeeze any possible negative spin off of a non-issue. No, Mueller is not the media but it would be foolish to assume that he's not aligned with the old guard.

Maybe Mueller will wrap up this farce by March or April. But until then, expect Xuen. And expect this:

edit on 30-11-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join