It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total Information Awarness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
TIA

TIA 2

LOL!

[Edited on 7/5/2003 by necro99]

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Necro
Links are not working.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Gusto! Bueno!

"Big Brother is back, but in a nice way!"

I like the second one a bit better for the music...

What sort of cuticles do you have?

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hello

posted on 4-7-2003 at 03:42 PM Post Number: 106951 edit quote report
quote:Originally posted by The Blade Runner
i think thats fake...
=========================================

think again

www.darpa.mil...

"PROGRAM OBJECTIVES AND DESCRIPTION: DARPA�s Information Awareness Office (IAO) is soliciting ideas that will imagine, develop, apply, integrate, demonstrate and transition information technologies and components for possible use in prototype closed-loop information systems to counter asymmetric threats. Program outputs will exploit information to significantly improve preemption capabilities, national security warning, and national security decision-making. The most serious asymmetric threat facing the United States is terrorism, a threat characterized by collections of people loosely organized in shadowy networks that are difficult to identify and define. IAO plans to develop technology that will allow understanding of the intent of these networks, their plans, and potentially define opportunities for disrupting or eliminating the threats. "

I am certain we all fall into their definition of terrorisim. This is Mien Kampf" in action. Prepare to experience the Patriot Act. You have eyes to see, open the god damn things

TUT

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
those posts revealed ZERO and I have nothing better to do at the moment. So eat this

tut tut

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
www.villagevoice.com...

The cameras are already in place. The computer code is being developed at a dozen or more major companies and universities. And the trial runs have already been planned.

Everything is set for a new Pentagon program to become perhaps the federal government's widest reaching, most invasive mechanism yet for keeping us all under watch. Not in the far-off, dystopian future. But here, and soon.

top topics

join