It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ozark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I actually really liked this series... One of my brothers recommended to to me. After I went on long angry drunken rant about how although 'Better call Saul' obviously has nothing on 'Breaking Bad', as a brilliant tv series, it was still the only current tv show that was even worth watching... cause everything else I've seen lately is just complete s#.

Anyway, I started watching it, and I gotta admit he was right... It really is worth watching.

Can't wait till they release season 3.

Here's the Trailer for the series.

edit on 30-11-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yep, great show. I binge watched both seasons so far.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Surprisingly good series.
Looking forward to the next season.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Watched both seasons with my darling girlfriend, we both loved it. We had different favorite characters and had fun discussing episodes and trying to predict what was going to happen next.

I thought Jason Bateman's portrayal of Marty was absolutely excellent, and the rest of the cast was very good, too.

Favorite character? Gotta be Darlene:

edit on 11302018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
I thought Jason Bateman's portrayal of Marty was absolutely excellent...

Oh he was brilliant, it seemed like I was watching a completely different person to the guy on 'Arrested Development'... Definitely proved himself as a very talented actor.

Julia Garners character was my favourite though.

Loved the way she pulled off that dialogue... A real take no nonsense kind of chick, with the thick southern accent to boot.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Haven't come across this show before but its interesting to me how some actors that made their names in comedy(although Bateman generally played the straight man)really excel in dramatic roles.
Thinking mainly of Brian Cranston.
Previous to Breaking Bad the only thing I knew him from was as the dad in Malcolm in the Middle.
And seriously the guy is an absolute hoot! He made that show what it was, playing the role of hyperexcitable, hen pecked and emasculated husband/father to a T(fave is when they mistake Burning Man festival for an RV park and set up camp, one of the funniest eps of any show I've seen).
There are several other good comedy to drama actors but I think that's plenty of thread drift for the time being.
edit on 1-12-2018 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join