It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Castrastion at 8 years old? Global Transgender movment Agenda exposed.WTF

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: tanstaafl

Considering you continue to refer to transgender as a delusion -- makes any discussion with you pointless.

True, if the only purpose of the discussion as far as you're concerned is for me to agree with you.

What you choose to believe is not relevant.

Rotflmao!

If that is true, then the same goes for you, no?

Regardless, this only goes to show I was right, and you are not interested in discussing, you are only interested in making me agree with you.

Surprise! What is relevant and all I care about is the truth. And yes, I believe there is an objective truth in most cases, and definitely in this case, and the truth is, there are no circumstances where your position in this debate is right, it is not only wrong, it is criminally wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

There is no discussion when you think/believe transgender is a delusion.

Can't get any more straight forward than that.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Mental illness

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
Mental illness

And once seizures were being processed by the Devil.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You must be the kid's trans-affirming therapist.

It has yet to be established the child is trans in any substantial way. Don't you think if James were really Luna, he'd insist on being Luna even with his father? And yet, he doesn't. He insists on James with his father. And he is Luna with his mother. He may be simply trying very, very hard to please his parents and not trans at all.

Mommy wanted a girl, so I'll be a good little girl for mommy. Daddy loves me, so I'll be me.

Usually, this trope is played as the daughter trying hard to be the son her father always wanted.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I haven't actually addressed the specifics of the situation as the OP presented it.

I responded to posts that made inaccurate statements.

I'd say there's probably more going on here then we are fully knowledgeable of.

I don't care to assume.

OP used a Twitter link. Report seems to be coming from The Federalist (Right Wing Rag). In Googling "Luna transgender Texas" all reports were from RWRs or religious sites. Using phrases such as "hormonal sterilization".

edit on 4-12-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Would you prefer confusion? How about just plain old gaslighting??? I understand gender... And I understand transgender.

Everyone -- including you -- knows that gender has referred to one's sex organs for centuries... For millennia! Long before we knew about hormones or chromosomes we knew about genitalia. Those genitalia were identified as one or the other or a deformity. Languages are structured around that difference. So are societies. And businesses. And medical science. It is what it is. Observable, identifiable, and measurable.

No one -- NO ONE -- has the wisdom or authority to redefine those words and their meaning. No one has the wisdom or the authority to redefine others in the process of defining themselves. And no one has the wisdom or authority to steal someone else's identity.

Obviously -- VERY OBVIOUSLY -- there are major differences between an anatomical male and an anatomical female. To say otherwise is either an outright lie, a misstatement or a delusion.

If grown ass adults want to LARP as the opposite gender, okay. As long as they aren't hurting anyone, or demanding others participate in their LARP, okay. Most people will recognize them for what they are and be good with that.

In this case, were talking about giving kids life and body altering drugs with known adverse effects that will create lifelong medical dependency, who aren't even old enough or mature enough to know themselves -- much less make such profound decisions! But adults are going to force it upon them... Because adults decided these kids aren't good enough just the way they are so they're going to play Dr Frankenstein, even though the vast majority of these kids will grow into their sexuality and be just fine. No medical or surgical intervention is necessary or proper.

Its cruel. Its sadistic. It's child abuse.

And it's absolutely chilling that you don't "understand" or "believe" that.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

All I see in your post is excuses.

What does lack of knowledge from "years gone by" have to do with anything?

Gender dysphoria is a real thing.

Not treating it is abuse.

As far as this case goes. What I'm seeing is Right Wing Christians vs psychologists & courts -- who are agreeing with the mother.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Of course they would be. This is the sort of case that is not trans-affirming, so you would not find it in the mainstream press. In case you haven't noticed, it is vanishingly rare to find anything even remotely critical of trans-ideology in the mainstream press. The NYT Op-Ed piece I linked upthread by the transperson going on about how transition wasn't making him/her happy, only more miserable is a major anomaly. I'm surprised it got through.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

On this we can all agree.

But generally speaking, when you have a disorder, the best course of treatment isn't always to appease the disorder.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

On this we can all agree.

But generally speaking, when you have a disorder, the best course of treatment isn't always to appease the disorder.

We don't all agree it's a real thing.

Referring to it as a delusion nullifies that claim.

Define disorder.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Lol, not treating it is abuse?

So unless you chemically castrate a 4yr old who you think should be a girl, you are committing child abuse.

Some argument, but then pretty typical of the inverted world crazy people live in.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Obviously when your mental reality and your physical reality do not match, there is a disorder somewhere.

The question becomes how best to treat that. For some reason, we have decided to go down the path of wholesale mutilation in order to try to make the physical reality conform in these cases. I'm not exactly sure why, and it seems to me that there are some who think if kids never knew what their physical reality could have been, they won't miss it so they'll be less miserable as adults after being forced into an alternate physical reality mold because studies show that physical transition does not in fact make transpeople happier or lower their risk of suicide.

I think that's sick experimentation on the most vulnerable who are not capable of understanding adult realities like what the full implications of what's about to be done to them will mean for the rest of their life. They trust adults to protect and do what's best for them and we're letting them down.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Of course they would be. This is the sort of case that is not trans-affirming, so you would not find it in the mainstream press. In case you haven't noticed, it is vanishingly rare to find anything even remotely critical of trans-ideology in the mainstream press. The NYT Op-Ed piece I linked upthread by the transperson going on about how transition wasn't making him/her happy, only more miserable is a major anomaly. I'm surprised it got through.

It's about a tug of war between parents.

This is not a new thing and the child always suffers -- no matter the reason.

That's what's making him unhappy.

The psychologist & court agrees with the mother.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Lol, not treating it is abuse?

So unless you chemically castrate a 4yr old who you think should be a girl, you are committing child abuse.

Some argument, but then pretty typical of the inverted world crazy people live in.

Your ignorance is showing.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The psychologist was chosen by the mother. Courts always tend to side with the mother.

This is a situation where things are stacked against the child.

This is why there needs to be an outside, impartial family therapist, not a trans therapist, assigned to work with the entire family to find out what is actually going on in the family dynamic. James so-called trans-ideation may only be a product of his extreme angst about his family situation coupled with his mother's choice of trans-affirming therapist and a deep desire for a daughter and/or need to hurt the father.

But, hey, let's chemically neuter him for life over being upset at a nasty divorce!
edit on 4-12-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: Boadicea

All I see in your post is excuses.

What does lack of knowledge from "years gone by" have to do with anything?

As far as this case goes. What I'm seeing is Right Wing Christians vs psychologists & courts -- who are agreeing with the mother.

I believe gender dysphoria is real for some individuals. My issue with this case and others is the 'proposed treatments' by psychologists and courts. Why not simply provide treatment that assists them in accepting they are who they are? Two genders in one body? Why does it have to be a choice of one or the other for them or our society?

Why not treat them to accept reality rather than assist in creating a delusion? Physical and hormonal manipulation is not natural. It is pandering to idealization that they are not perfect as born. Rather than, they are simply who they are.

Psychologists should simply assist and treat their mental anguish with their changing bodies so that they and society will find more acceptance in the fact...it is what it is. An extremely feminized male or masculine woman. No need to manipulate their bodies to meet with society and cultural expectations of one gender or the other.

Hormone blockers and mutilation of a child is child abuse. This is is not saying we accept who you are...it is saying you must conform or not be acceptable.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thank God I was born back when I was. Had I been born today, someone might have decided I was a boy in a girl's body, and my life would have been ruined.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

In history, many natives understood the 2 spirit individuals and accepted them without those individuals being told they had to change their physical appearance to be one or the other...they simply were.

Blows my mind that modern day humans actually think that encouraging drugs and body mutilations is more helpful for all involved!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

In history, many natives understood the 2 spirit individuals and accepted them without those individuals being told they had to change their physical appearance to be one or the other...they simply were.

Blows my mind that modern day humans actually think that encouraging drugs and body mutilations is more helpful for all involved!

Agreed. Their slip is showing.

If this does not speak rather resoundingly to sheer objectification of sexuality,
then I don’t what does. The progressive dream, manifest. All this muckery obscures the higher
fruits of the human, that of spirit, metaphysics. Bah- these no longer exist!

Rules are incoming, a fresh wave of living nightmares.
It’s like a game to these freaks. The ringleaders will need to lean heavily on ‘hate’crime
enactment to assist acceptance, else the fad would simply disperse. More to the real intent...the perps will never face justice. This is a classic example of the best defense being a strong offense. I feel sorry for the victims.

The first rule, as far as I can discern, is that you must participate.

#belivemorewomen

# 1018
edit on 4-12-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join