It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greenland Disclosure Pattern Analysed - Part 2 - Black Sun Over Thule

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Subscribing to thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm experimenting a little with the shape of the Black Sun.
Death and Rebirth can also mean energy.
Not claiming anything, just learning, exploring and having fun.

I build a electrostatic motor design based on the black sun to see if the shape brings anything unusual to the playboard.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: continuousThunder

Your question is based on several assumptions. The way I see it disclosure as you describe it is a theoretical ideal of completely lifting the veil, never mind the consequences. I guess that's why the apocalypse (which means disclosure) is feared by many as a rather unfortunate turn of events.

I think there are competing factions with different levels of (hidden) knowledge that try to control what and in which way to disclose. Many of them have probably zero interest in disclosure and much to fear from being exposed. Some of them might be both willing and in a position of power to start another world war just to distract from the truth.

Disclosure then turns into a long term scenario of releasing bits and pieces of truth without triggering a catastrophic event. The narrative to every bit of disclosure will also be accompanied by disinformation, spin and denial by the different factions.

So, 4 D Chess is what I think we can call this safely by now.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
In part 2 you bring the HMS Thule (British Submarine) into the discussion.
Wiki claims that was a T class diesel battery powered design.
Probably operated in the strategically important waters off Bear Island above the arctic circle during WW2.
The T class submarines could not operate very far under the ice on battery.
The Nautilus is supposedly the first submarine to reach the north pole potentially using alien technology.

I use the term alien technology pretty loosely , recently I observed a Q mothership beaming up an asterisk but was informed it wouldn't rate as a UFO because I used Noctua thermal compound.

NASA has since renamed the pawn shaped Ultima Thule object as Arrokoth, a Native American term meaning "sky" in the Powhatan/Algonquian language, after getting consent from elders in the Powhatan Tribe.

The Eastern Virginian Powhatans never did any mushing up near the arctic circle, so I'm not sure where NASA is going with this but it might be a follow up to the 2018 media event?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Is this linked with the earth's magnetic pole shift? There was something recently here, an hour long video, talking about the inner earth material moving about and the pole shifting but not on a thousand year scale, but over the course of several hours, causing the earth to tilt, putting the equator at the poles, making the current poles into places where the climate means certain vegetation can grow etc. and it would be very quickly put back again, re- aligned, and if not looked for properly you'd think it had stayed the same way the whole time - looking back geologically that is. something easily missed, or left as confusing when looking backwards.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CrastneyJPR

My intuition goes towards some kind of portal opening and a pole shift might make sense with that in mind but it could be anything really (including me being completely wrong about the whole thing, obviously). The Greenland movie was originally scheduled to be released June 11, which means it would have been in theatres during summer solstice and the annular solar eclipse on the same day which I find all manner of intriguing. Coronavirus delayed it. Corona eclipsed the Greenland movie... New release date August 14.

My main focus remains on the timeframe from December 2020 (winter solstice & great conjunction) to mid June 2021 (annular solar eclipse over Thule).

It makes me sad that ATS will probably no longer be here to discuss it by then.
edit on 23-6-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join