It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC outed finaly as biased goverment propaganda mouthpiece.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The BBC has taken the unusual step of denying that a guest on a Newsnight Brexit debate who spoke in favour of Theresa May’s European Union withdrawal deal was “a paid actor”, after conspiracy theories about her real identity swirled on social media.

Ok here is what all the fuss was about.....

Ms Hayter who acts as an extra in film and television under her middle name Marina, was among members of the public invited to be part of a panel on the flagship news programme on 26 November.

Ok actors are members of the public too correct?

Some on Twitter appeared to suggest Ms Hayter’s use of two names and decision to wear a clerical collar showed she had been deployed in a deceptive manner.

Yup......
Obviously a set up job......

I mean WTF? You get a actor to wear a clerical collar and its not a set up job?

Not the first time either.

he previously appeared on another panel discussion on the show on 23 November. On that occasion she also wore a clerical collar.

I think anyone with a working brain knew the BBC was a biased government mouth piece but now even the most brainless cant deny it now.

Source

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
They've been being outed for years.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Lol Ms. Hayter that’s a great name for disinfo actress.
Good old fashioned social engineering through the media.

a reply to: Unruhestifter

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

cnn - bbc, same # on different side of the pond...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yet they are constantly accused of left-wing bias by Tories and other right of centre groups.

So which is it?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Which is worse, BBC or Fox News?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I heard O'Reilly once say, "I have leftist on this show all the time." Yeah, when you are that far to the right everyone is a leftist!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I thought it was in the name man.

I think a "WELL DUH!" is in order.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Diarrhea from Mushy Peas or Diarrhea from All Beef Patties?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Yet they are constantly accused of left-wing bias by Tories and other right of centre groups.

So which is it?

It's The Propaganda Model:

Which counts on people being irrational Tribalists, whom arent hip to Cognitive Biases such as The Hostile Media Effect:

In 1982, the second major study of this phenomenon was undertaken;[2] pro-Palestinian students and pro-Israeli students at Stanford University were shown the same news filmstrips pertaining to the then-recent Sabra and Shatila massacre of Palestinian refugees by Christian Lebanese militia fighters abetted by the Israeli army in Beirut during the Lebanese Civil War. On a number of objective measures, both sides found that these identical news clips were slanted in favor of the other side. Pro-Israeli students reported seeing more anti-Israel references and fewer favorable references to Israel in the news report and pro-Palestinian students reported seeing more anti-Palestinian references, and so on. Both sides said a neutral observer would have a more negative view of their side from viewing the clips, and that the media would have excused the other side where it blamed their side. en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So which is it?

They're slightly to the right on politics at the moment, Kussenberg is nowhere near as biased as Corbyn claims but she did break the BBC matrixes that are intended to give impartial equal airtime during elections. Generally they're pretty central with a bias to whoever is in power at the time.

Government mouthpeice claims are a bit of a stretch given all the outing of the Iraq War lies, paedophillia in parliament, MPs expenses, general weekly expose of some government corruption.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
They've been being outed for years.

Propaganda has been around since BC, its just been perfected in todays time. The Roman Empire was very prolific with its use, as was Germany and Britain. The US has become nothing but a propaganda machine. I can't think of one news organization that isn't in some form, a propaganda outlet of sorts. Sad to say that the BBC, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, Etc... are all perpetrators of propaganda upon the public. Scary times.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

So which is it?

They're slightly to the right on politics at the moment, Kussenberg is nowhere near as biased as Corbyn claims but she did break the BBC matrixes that are intended to give impartial equal airtime during elections. Generally they're pretty central with a bias to whoever is in power at the time.

Government mouthpeice claims are a bit of a stretch given all the outing of the Iraq War lies, paedophillia in parliament, MPs expenses, general weekly expose of some government corruption.

That is pretty much it. Pro establishment rather than pro any one political party.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

The Roman Empire was very prolific with its use,

No doubt. Their anti-Carthage propaganda is the stuff of legends.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So which is it?

Of course they are, and some on the right wing get triggered just as quickly as some on the left.

Divide and conquer at its finest.

It's all Cool to call those on the left Marxists, but it's disrespectful to call those on the right Facists.

The bile I have heard from Tory M.P's about those on the left proves they have lost the argument. They aren't even trying to defend their decisions, just throw names about that the simple folk can repeat verbatim.

The Establsihment runs the BBC, they are their propaganda mouthpiece, pure and simple.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Considering they both take orders from the CFR that's a rather silly question to ask...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thats it...I want my TV license money back! Did you know that regular antennae's still pick up BBC stations....allegedly? Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ffs, that you all just noticed.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Honestly..............you didn't already know that? Why do you think they fired the boys of Top Gear?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Exactly.

Very little mention of the CFR on ATS.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join