It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The Subject of Migration Becoming a Human Right

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The UN migrant pact also gives Criminal Migrant to further commit crime.

If a migrant commits a murder or crime you have no rights to defend yourself as a Native citizen of your country.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
We are all earthlings. Immigration doesn't really make any difference. It's not like 30 or 40% of a nation's total population is showing up in one year of immigration.

I say embrace immigrants, make them citizens, and give them training to find meaningful work to help the economy grow.

I say immigrants embrace their own countries, and make them better, instead of invading another culture and dragging them down too.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
We are all earthlings. Immigration doesn't really make any difference. It's not like 30 or 40% of a nation's total population is showing up in one year of immigration.

I say embrace immigrants, make them citizens, and give them training to find meaningful work to help the economy grow.

When you start your own country feel free to do that but don't screw up mine.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You can immigrate anywhere you want to in the world, provided that is you have enough money, this is all about the haves and the have nots.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
The UN migrant pact also gives Criminal Migrant to further commit crime.

If a migrant commits a murder or crime you have no rights to defend yourself as a Native citizen of your country.

I don't know about the specifics in other countries, but in the USA, the pro-immigration rhetoric is all about how "no human is illegal."

every single ILLEGAL into the USA from ANY other country (Nigeria, Canada, Honduras, Paki), every one of them is by definition a tax cheat.

You know how you can tell a "real American"? A real American is scared to death of the I.R.S.; of getting audited. Even if you manage to 'prove your innocence,' you will lose your job while you are away defending yourself in some tiny dark interrogation room at the regional IRS "service center."

Illegal immigrants cheat the tax system with impunity. They are willing to take the jobs Americans are not willing to do, because they won't pay 8 grand in taxes---they'll pay zero. J

And all the left are a-ok with them doing it on an institutional scale.

Wheres the justice? How is that equality?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Looks like this has gone mainstream:

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Looks like this has gone mainstream:

www.express.co.uk...

Wonder how long before we get the 'thought police'?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

LOL comments are disabled for this article! Getting ahead of that hate speech, are we?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The Marrakech deal is just another demonstration of Nazi fanatism of the EU. Of course that deal will not go anywhere and will not be signed by manny countries, because migration is a useful thing to import highly skilled migrants for the benefit of glorious countries of USA and Russia, not to import poverty.

The deal in Marrakech has been written by EU royals such as the King of the Netherlands, the King of Belgium, the various royal house of Scandinavia and also other loony politicians, Bilderberg Nazis and madmen across Europe who think that they can organize Migrant caravans or similar concepts to invade the US and/or Russia with a bunch of misfits

It would be nice to know one thing though about this deal. What will the Italian govt. do about it ? Will the Italian govt. with Salvini sign it ?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I find somewhat ironic that the plebs look down on the poor migrants in the same way the elite class look down on the plebs, anyone might think this comes about by design..

edit on 10-12-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join