It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Mueller is going after BOTH SIDES

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post]six67seven[/post]
The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Period.

This kinda sums up the anti trump folk and why we dislike the man. Just sayin

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
However the one thing I say to you and others who can eloquently have discourse... is.....

I do not know whats in the report. Neither do you. There are so many assumptions its toxic. If youll allow me... let me cherry pick a comment of yours..

I will allow you

But before we address that, you must understand that when I make a claim, it is referencing what has been made known to the public through comments, indictments of others, and "leaks" from the investigation. Of course I'm not implying that I have insider knowledge as to any and all evidence that has been compiled thus far, and never would. So, if you would allow me to ask, please take what I said in the context of 'what has been released or made known to the public so far.'

You do not know that. I need to be clear. You. Do. Not. Know. Neither do I. The key word of course in your sentence was 'yet'. Your entire thought process is based on knowing something you simply do not have all the information on. Could you be 100% right? Absolutely.

And from what we know in the public so far, I am correct. Not one thing that has been let know to the public through anything that I mentioned puts Trump in the crosshairs of criminal culpability. See, what I do know is that I have a professional capacity to understand, research, and comprehend laws and court precedent, and I have a better understanding than the average bear as to how federal investigations are conducted. I have a better understanding than the average bear concerning judicial processes.

I don't come to my conclusions or interpretations lightly, but I also fully comprehend that it is an ongoing investigation, and that not all things are made public and not all things are concluded yet, and all it takes is one piece of evidence to be discovered to bring criminal charges against someone.

But can we all just wait til the damn thing comes out to the public before we make assertions like : Theres no evidence. We have no clue what Mueller has ( and I dont mean petty perjury traps- though I have my own opinion on perjury traps)

Well, let me speak for myself by quoting myself:

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: bknapple32

... but I guess that anything is possible, to include a sudden discovery of direct collusion to defraud the election on Trump's part. We'll see.

I fully understand that it's a waiting game to know the conclusion of the investigation, but nothing that I said is referencing a conclusion, I'm making statement on what is known at the moment. I don't expect you to know this, but EVERY time I discuss an ongoing investigation, I am on of the biggest proponents of waiting for the final results, but that doesn't mean that we cannot discuss what is known at the time and what the clues thus far are pointing to in the eyes of someone who, again, has the professional capacity to read such things.

If Mueller is holding indictable evidence against Trump at the moment, he is the single best keeper of secrets that I have ever seen in my life. And I don't believe him to be that.

ETA: Please understand that my passion in these discussion comes from the fact that I abhor the bastardization and abuse of the legal process in this country, and it's bad--even worse than most realize, judging by things that AUSAs have described happening to me behind closed doors. The FISA court itself is one such bastardization, and the way that Mueller is conducting this investigation is another. Like I've said, investigate those who need investigating, but doing it on the foundation of a fabricated dossier and via the FISA court just screams of desperation and abuse of the system.
edit on 30-11-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: [post]SlapMonkey[/post]

I read you loud and clear. And perhaps a bit hasty on my part to lump you in with the rest of the " MUELLER HAS NOTHHING" crowd.

While I dont have an extensive legal background, I do have logic And Logic tells me we wouldnt know anything Mueller has on TRump thats indictable on purpose. Does that make him the greatest keeper of secrets of all time? No- But I do think the man knew how to plot this out to avoid said leaks at every turn.

Personally I think Trump himself is responsible for quite a few of them but thats conjecture.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

While I dont have an extensive legal background, I do have logic And Logic tells me we wouldnt know anything Mueller has on TRump thats indictable on purpose. Does that make him the greatest keeper of secrets of all time? No- But I do think the man knew how to plot this out to avoid said leaks at every turn.

Does it matter? It's already been confirmed that you can't indict a sitting President anyway. The most Mueller can hope for is to find enough damaging information to convince the Senate to impeach him. I don't see it happening. A lot of these Senate Republicans ran on Trump's policies and they gained votes by having Trump campaign with and for them. I don't see them turning their back on Trump unless it comes out that Trump murdered someone. You forget that most of the people in Congress have committed a lot more serious crimes than Trump is being accused of. Mueller's final report is going to be "very disappointing for the Democrats", just like it's already been reported.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Foreign intervention is foreign intervention any way you look at it.

And Mueller's whiskey problem is blind for not seeing the "indirect" links to his investiqutions.

😎☯🍋🖐

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Propagandalf

No they didnt. They paid for a dossier that was commissioned by a US company who then used a British ally to seek information from his Russian sources. Clinton nor anyone in the campaign had anything to do with russia. You can try to spin it any way you like but ha ha the justice department doesn't seem to agree with you.
Like I pointed out. If I stay at a hotel who hires illegal immigrants to clean their rooms Yes my money is paying an illegal to do the work but I am not liable because I did not hire them. See if you can wrap your head around that.... Neither the Clintons nor the DNC hired Steele. They paid Fusion GPS. Like I paid the Hilton...

Steele’s work was paid for by Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

Brian Fallon, a former spokesman for the Clinton campaign, said he wasn't aware of the hiring during the campaign.

"The first I learned of Christopher Steele or saw any dossier was after the election," Fallon said. "But if I had gotten handed it last fall, I would have had no problem passing it along and urging reporters to look into it. Opposition research happens on every campaign, and here you had probably the most shadowy guy ever running for president, and the FBI certainly has seen fit to look into it. I probably would have volunteered to go to Europe myself to try and verify if it would have helped get more of this out there before the election."

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
They tried to cover up their involvement. The dossier was published by BuzzFeed in January, and it was not until Oct. 24, 2017 — more than nine months later — that we learned it was the Clinton campaign that paid for it.
edit on 30-11-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Does anyone truly believe that the Deep State would continue to allow DJT to make policy decisions if they even had the SLIGHTEST bit of evidence on him? Because I dont.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Does anyone truly believe that the Deep State would continue to allow DJT to make policy decisions if they even had the SLIGHTEST bit of evidence on him? Because I dont.

REAL evidence would leak. Mueller probably doesn't have anything significant on anyone. He's just enjoying his easy and powerful gig.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

EXACTLY

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What foreign intervention are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

No it was not it was paid for by Fusion GPS.
And Fusion was paid by a law firm not Clinton.
You can try to make it something its not but this approach has completely failed in the department of justice...
They are not going to touch it...

Oh and BTW another piece of that Dossier has been confirmed .

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Mueller is know for running a very tight ship.... no leaks...
He has not been working on this for nearly two years if it could have been wrapped up in a matter of months.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Mueller is know for running a very tight ship.... no leaks...
He has not been working on this for nearly two years if it could have been wrapped up in a matter of months.

Mueller will continue to attack any political person as long as his Tenure is extended...I think he envisions himself as the creator of the Permanent Office-of-Special-Investigations which would not be accountable to any oversight branch of government or any Agency (Justice/FBI, et al)

He may well have a no-term-limit Position/Legal Office thanks to the Progressives & Elite Leftists who serve the Globalist Agenda....IF he plays his cards right (I think he is using the historical 'Gestapo' as his concept blueprint/agency model)
edit on th30154361747530372018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No it was not it was paid for by Fusion GPS.
And Fusion was paid by a law firm not Clinton.
You can try to make it something its not but this approach has completely failed in the department of justice...
They are not going to touch it...

Oh and BTW another piece of that Dossier has been confirmed .

This is from the Washington Post article I linked to earlier:

"Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research."

Hmm who should I believe? You? or the Washington Post?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Mueller was respected by the same class of people he hangs with. Mueller has many skeletons in the closet.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

We can certainly hope so. But don't count on it.

My guess is that it'll amount to not much at all. If anyone goes down, it'll be some small fry, or other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join