It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Mueller is going after BOTH SIDES

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Look something is off....

When this thing started- it was pretty universal that Mueller was respected by a lot of the right. And by right I dont include the 'NeverTrumpers'. Now as soon as the investigation took longer than a month, his reputation was slowly eroded. To the point where now Mueller's name has been trashed in the Fox News circles.

But no one still knows whats going on. I as a lib am tired of it all. I just want to know the results out in the open so we can, as informed public, make a decision one way or the other..

However looking at other posts and stories out there.... Maybe theres a something going on that can bring ALL OF US together.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dont forget- leaks and fake news included... no one knows what Mueller is after. The right assumes hes going to trash trump while ignoring the Clinton Foundation and the left assumes he will vindicate the Russia story and implicate the Trump Organization. What if Mueller is closing in on BOTH the Clintons AND Trump?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If Mueller is attacking both sides of the swamp equally and applying equal justice to the turds he would go down as a legend.

I fear that is not the case though.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Has he interviewed the Podestas, Huma Abeden, Cheryll Mills, Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton, Hilldog Clinton, Chelsie Clinton, James Comey, Barack Obama, anyone associated with the DNC, etc, etc,etc. No? To my knowlege he has interview no one associated with the Clintons.

Dream on if you think this witch hunt is bipartisan.
edit on 30-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Edit: I could have listed names a mile long that should have been included if this is bipartisan but didn't see the need. No, he is going after Trump.....
edit on 30-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Look something is off....

When this thing started- it was pretty universal that Mueller was respected by a lot of the right. And by right I dont include the 'NeverTrumpers'. Now as soon as the investigation took longer than a month, his reputation was slowly eroded. To the point where now Mueller's name has been trashed in the Fox News circles.

But no one still knows whats going on. I as a lib am tired of it all. I just want to know the results out in the open so we can, as informed public, make a decision one way or the other..

However looking at other posts and stories out there.... Maybe theres a something going on that can bring ALL OF US together.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dont forget- leaks and fake news included... no one knows what Mueller is after. The right assumes hes going to trash trump while ignoring the Clinton Foundation and the left assumes he will vindicate the Russia story and implicate the Trump Organization. What if Mueller is closing in on BOTH the Clintons AND Trump?

If he is attacking both sides and this does happen....I'd bet he will also be running for POTUS come 2020 or 2024....the question would be for what party. And if he hits both sides, wouldn't that also unite the parties after all the crazed chaos?

Hmmmm....interesting thought OP.
edit on 11/30/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

The declination of Mueller's credibility is happening in a far wider circle than just those who watch Fox News. Many of us who have been or are currently employed in the legal field see what he has done with this investigation and the foundation upon which it was formed in the FISA court to be exceptionally flawed and out of the scope of its original directive.

That aside, though, "what Mueller is after" has far left the tracks upon which the investigative train was set to travel. I'm all for people who are not following federal laws being handed to US Attorneys, but what Mueller is doing is getting out of control.

Now enter the pathetic way that his investigators are trying to trap people in false-statement/perjury charges while at the same time trying to bribe them with deals if they make statements that help the investigation, and you can really start seeing how desperate and deranged this investigation has become.

Here's the thing: There is still absolutely NOTHING on Trump that hints at illegal activity on his behalf yet, and after more than 1.5 years of investigating, it's not looking like Mueller is going to get the pats on the back from hyper-ideologue Democrats like many thought would be the outcome. And honestly, it seems like everything that comes out the further along the investigation goes seems better and better for Trump himself.

This has now become a war to win the court of public opinion by Mueller and his investigation, and even Obama is jumping on board, bragging the other day that HIS administration never saw an indictment. It's a concerted effort to demonize the POTUS, regardless of any evidence of "collusion" (which STILL is not a crime) between POTUS and Russian agents trying to affect the election in his favor.

As for his going after the Clintons--I would literally be speechless if that was any version of the future outcome of this investigation, but I guess that anything is possible, to include a sudden discovery of direct collusion to defraud the election on Trump's part. We'll see.

edit on 30-11-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

That was the hope.

Once doors were getting knocked down and such opposed to immunity deals, that hope went away.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

He would go down as an enemy to the circle that matters to people like Mueller--"The Swamp," as they have been affectionately termed as of late.

Being a hero to the people no longer matters to those elected to represent them nor those elected to properly apportion judicial processes on their behalf.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Where is Tony Podesta?

i think that is a very important question

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post]SlapMonkey[/post]
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]

The declination of Mueller's credibility is happening in a far wider circle than just those who watch Fox News. Many of us who have been or are currently employed in the legal field see what he has done with this investigation and the foundation upon which it was formed in the FISA court to be exceptionally flawed and out of the scope of its original directive.

That aside, though, "what Mueller is after" has far left the tracks upon which the investigative train was set to travel. I'm all for people who are not following federal laws being handed to US Attorneys, but what Mueller is doing is getting out of control.

Now enter the pathetic way that his investigators are trying to trap people in false-statement/perjury charges while at the same time trying to bribe them with deals if they make statements that help the investigation, and you can really start seeing how desperate and deranged this investigation has become.

Here's the thing: There is still absolutely NOTHING on Trump that hints at illegal activity on his behalf yet, and after more than 1.5 years of investigating, it's not looking like Mueller is going to get the pats on the back from hyper-ideologue Democrats like many thought would be the outcome. And honestly, it seems like everything that comes out the further along the investigation goes seems better and better for Trump himself.

This has now become a war to with the court of public opinion by Mueller and his investigation, and even Obama is jumping on board, bragging the other day that HIS administration never saw an indictment. It's a concerted effort to demonize the POTUS, regardless of any evidence of "collusion" (which STILL is not a crime) between POTUS and Russian agents trying to affect the election in his favor.

As for his going after the Clintons--I would literally be speechless if that was any version of the future outcome of this investigation, but I guess that anything is possible, to include a sudden discovery of direct collusion to defraud the election on Trump's part. We'll see.

Look I get you passionately feel the way you do. Your points are concise and even though I dont agree with most... they are fair.... However the one thing I say to you and others who can eloquently have discourse... is.....

I do not know whats in the report. Neither do you. There are so many assumptions its toxic. If youll allow me... let me cherry pick a comment of yours..

Here's the thing: There is still absolutely NOTHING on Trump that hints at illegal activity on his behalf yet

You do not know that. I need to be clear. You. Do. Not. Know. Neither do I. The key word of course in your sentence was 'yet'. Your entire thought process is based on knowing something you simply do not have all the information on. Could you be 100% right? Absolutely. But can we all just wait til the damn thing comes out to the public before we make assertions like : Theres no evidence. We have no clue what Mueller has ( and I dont mean petty perjury traps- though I have my own opinion on perjury traps)
edit on 30-11-2018 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Hes not investigating any of those people. Oh well...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

What if Mueller is trying to see the enforcing our laws with blind purity?

My God! How dare he enforce the law without taking into account partisanship!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post]dfnj2015[/post]
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]

What if Mueller is trying to see the enforcing our laws with blind purity?

My God! How dare he enforce the law without taking into account partisanship!

I mean you and I might think that- But the optics have been horrendous if thats the case. The problem/setback ( depending on your point of view) is that Mueller's team has been dead silent. Not defending themselves at all in the courts of public opinion. this of course is how an investigation SHOULD run. But in 2018- maybe there needs to be more of an official drip of info instead of leaking to the press.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It would be nice. I mean We have public evidence that the Clinton campaign colluded with Russian intelligence to get dirt on Donald Trump, but no one is investigating the lives and businesses of anyone involved.

If it is even handed, the leaks are certainly not.
edit on 30-11-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well Silly, you actually hit on the point I was making. Problem is that if he is truly trying to root out corruption, he would be asking questions of everyone even remotely, potentially, associated with the Russian collusion allegations. The dossier was alleged, notice I said alleged, to have been commissioned by Hilldogs and the DNC cabal but any names associated with that trash is noticeably missing from any list of potential witnesses.

Face it, DC politics is vile corruption on both sides of the isle. My problem with you is that you refuse to see any fault on your side of the isle and selectively defend to the death the corruption in the party you support when they are are as or even more corrupt than the party you loath.

I'm truly bipartisan for the most part and adamantly despise both sides of the garbage we call our government in DC at this point. They both make me sick and deeply saddened for the sake of our nation.

Cheers, Silly.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This entire play is a scripted drama made for TV entertainment.

NAFTA's replacement was recently signed at the G20 this weekend
That should be interesting, the government is urging its citizens to leave the city ...

edit on 11-30-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

No they didnt. They paid for a dossier that was commissioned by a US company who then used a British ally to seek information from his Russian sources. Clinton nor anyone in the campaign had anything to do with russia. You can try to spin it any way you like but ha ha the justice department doesn't seem to agree with you.
Like I pointed out. If I stay at a hotel who hires illegal immigrants to clean their rooms Yes my money is paying an illegal to do the work but I am not liable because I did not hire them. See if you can wrap your head around that.... Neither the Clintons nor the DNC hired Steele. They paid Fusion GPS. Like I paid the Hilton...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The whole government is still impacted by the hundreds of high level implants and *infiltraitors* left over from the zer0Bama Administration.

The Mueller "Team" is actually the 20 Mule Team Borax 😸

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Except for when she was SoS and the reset button uranium1 stuff 😆😆

"I'm still hiding"

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Mueller has been corrupt since it was appointed FBI director right after 9/11 (and likely well before, people don't change)

What in the hell would make anyone think he has become a stand-up guy now? Nothing!

Don't let the unanswered questions of his current investigation push you into a mindset which is frankly, 100% impossible.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Period.

After Mueller's final report is released, we'll still have the clinton crime organzation running free, Trump will be vindicated and the only turd bigger than HRC in the eyes of anyone who isn't completely brainwashed will be Mueller himself!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I would sing his praises from the highest mtn top, but I don't think that's what we are going to get.

But if it turns out I am wrong I will happily eat crow.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join