It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pResident tRump will receive Putin’s performance review after all.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Not a problem to me. If you cant get me interested in the first sentence forget it.
Blame the author not the reader.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
who are you again?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
who are you again?

It happens at your age, they have supplements that may help with memory function.

Get well soon.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Or we can blame the source. Your insatiable need to argue, even if it means overlooking 15 out of 16 sentences.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

who are you again?

Not interested.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

who are you again?

Not interested.

The only programming Silly can keep up with -

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: soundguy

As the great Russian writer Bulgakov wrote in the novel The Master and Margarita, “never ask anyone for anything, they will come and offer themselves”

I read that as, "The Master and the Margarita" Now I want a margarita. Damn you.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: szino9

Whats with the 'tRump' thing? Is it like a special way to diss the guy? Or something like Killary?

It always looked stupid/immature to me, I see it and keep reading or scrolling. I never bothered to ask because anti-Trumpers aren't known for being clever.

How do you feel about these words and the people that use them? Libtard, killary, obummer.

How do you feel about trump doing the same thing when he makes up silly names for people?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Manipulating capitalization like a school boy. I don't even need to read your post to know it's regurgitated leftist barf. Worry about your own affairs more.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: Bluntone22

Pretty sure it was the other way round in that if Clinton was elected it would mean WWIII.

Putin ally tells Americans: vote Trump or face nuclear war

To be fair I'm a Lefty (albeit from the UK, so more Central in US politics) and the reason I didn't want you guys voting Hillary was the threat of WWIII, the reason I didn't want you voting The Annoying Orange was more to do with him being an idiot.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So Obama apologizes on his knees to the entire world yet Trump is a weak puppet?A y examples of this theory outside of the daily character assassination?
What has the US done to cater to the russians?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

The US thankfully very little, though I think the general census is much against the hopes and wishes of our president.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Y'all need to make up your bloody-ass minds.

Is he a warmonger, as he was before the elections, and during the North Korean thing.

Now he's owned by the same ones he was going to start a war with??

Seriously...y'all need to get your stories straight.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Well, when you try using logic and reason to perpetuate racism...

I'm just saying, if the shoe fits...

You need to grow the hell up. You and any other moron who keeps yelling "you are racist for wanting a stop to illegal immigration." Seriously, STFU already with that crap. I would be willing to bet that you are not even a Hispanic yet you want to label even Hispanics, and other minorities who agree with POTUS Trump as "racist."

BTW, that shoe seems to fit you very well.

edit on 2-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Really sOundBoy... you again, with your total disrespect for the the office of POTUS, regardless of
party or person, you give away your age, intelligence and rather crappy upbringing. Hopefully
you get banned from ATS and investigated by you elementary school counselor. It's very obvious
you don't have the testicular fortitude for a real fight, so you bait and hide... what a PUS&%$

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have to laugh at you. I have taken every political quiz/test I have come across and I am always right in the center, I’m not farleft by a long shot. Maybe you should try a little self reflection there pal. At this point only the basket of deplorables support tRump. a reply to: hombero

edit on 3-12-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’ve heard it all before. I’m sorry you are so easily triggered there snowflake. Maybe you shouldn’t read my posts as they seem to upset you so much. If had even a modicum of respect for rwnj’s your post might bother me. However, I know a lot of trashy right wingers. They make up a large majority of our local electorate.
. a reply to: jonsnow

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I have to laugh at you. I have taken every political quiz/test I have come across and I am always right in the center, I’m not farleft by a long shot. Maybe you should try a little self reflection there pal. At this point only the basket of deplorables support tRump. a reply to: hombero

Taking "tests" in the first place is part of your problem LOL

😎

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Well, when you try using logic and reason to perpetuate racism...

I'm just saying, if the shoe fits...

You need to grow the hell up. You and any other moron who keeps yelling "you are racist for wanting a stop to illegal immigration." Seriously, STFU already with that crap. I would be willing to bet that you are not even a Hispanic yet you want to label even Hispanics, and other minorities who agree with POTUS Trump as "racist."

BTW, that shoe seems to fit you very well.

Well, I'm not sure how your own inability to understand basic concepts such as cause and effect, racism, bigotry, and nationalism and their intertwined nature regarding immigration in the US means I'm the moron, but it does help explain why you think that way.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join