It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pResident tRump will receive Putin’s performance review after all.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Sorry folks, I must apologize.
I went back and read what was being commented on.
In my first post I wrote "during" the election.
Not sure why I wrote that, must have been failing at multitasking. My head was saying "after" the election and my fingers said "during".

I was trying to say that people were saying trump would start ww3 because of his aggressive foreign policy with North Korea, iran and russia.

Oh, well. I admit my mistakes....

link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

The probably don't have that one on karaoke night down at the post.

link   
a reply to: soundguy

Content?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

I beleive the content is more important than how it’s delivered.

It is, but there's no content of substance here. Having worked in marketing, if you're trying to sell obvious snake oil, you better come with a palatable message/delivery that people will believe. You failed both in content and delivery.

#ConstructiveCriticismHasValue

I notice that you and the rest of your ilk have yet to address the subject matter. No surprise there.

Well, I replied directly to what you said in your OP, apparently you just ignored it because you can't argue the reality that sometimes plans change, and to act all snivelly and immature over POTUS changing plans to meet with a world leader after a cancellation of the meeting is laughable and doesn't deserve much of a response.

It's hard to respond to zero substance with substance. It's easy, though, to pretend that an inability or unwillingness to try somehow makes everyone calling you out over the idiocy of the OP a 'right-winger waiting for talking points.'

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
They're here

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well, they effin' should!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Oh I agree, but that would attract a shady crowd and the bluehairs down at the post won't abide that.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: szino9

cuz rump is frowned upon...

Tell that to Wreckx-N-Effect

And the Beasties!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Yes the majority of which is contained within the links provided. Sorry I couldn’t draw pictures for you.

1: make decraitive statement.
2: provide evidence to bolster said statement.
3: reply to rwnj’s who have no clue what’s going on.

a reply to: JinMI

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I know, it’s so easy to trigger rw snowflakes it’s not even funny. Anyway, I’m sure you read the op in it’s entirety. Right wingers lie, they lie all the time. It’s what they do. Just like their hero trump. a reply to: Xtrozero

Well that's it, I'm convinced.

Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
love the responses so far - always fun!

just saw video of the Saudi prince and putin practically high fiving each other and laughing. damn, we look weak.

Practically?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Decraitive.

Interesting.

What does rwnj mean? Is English your first lAnguage?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I beleive the content is more important than how it’s delivered. I notice that you and the rest of your ilk have yet to address the subject matter. No surprise there. Hopefully you guys will get your talking points soon. Otherwise you will be reduced to making gurgles and clicking sounds with you tongues. a reply to: LSU2018

Truth of the matter is, nobody buys what you're selling. Especially when you start out with the same form as a tweener.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

You win for better song. Might I propose that this song cause the rump shaking that inspired Wreckx-N-Effect's song? It's a symbiotic relationship.

I'm sure that Kevin Bacon is involved in there somewhere, too.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

My ATS Motto: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Her response, along with her inundation with her pointless one-line replies to everyone's comment, was expected. She probably started salivating at the mouth when she saw the childish headline pop up when she refreshed the "New Topics" page and couldn't help but to satiate her appetite.

But in fairness, I saw the childish headline, too, and came in to make my comment based on the stupidity of it, so I can't get too mad at her. lol

That's so true. I always catch myself snorting lightly when I see a thread like this and then get called the weak or immature one, or best of all, the emotional snowflake. It's a daily reminder (not that I need one) that they always point at you for the stuff they're guilty of. And they know it.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I beleive the content is more important than how it’s delivered.

It is, but there's no content of substance here. Having worked in marketing, if you're trying to sell obvious snake oil, you better come with a palatable message/delivery that people will believe. You failed both in content and delivery.

#ConstructiveCriticismHasValue

I notice that you and the rest of your ilk have yet to address the subject matter. No surprise there.

Well, I replied directly to what you said in your OP, apparently you just ignored it because you can't argue the reality that sometimes plans change, and to act all snivelly and immature over POTUS changing plans to meet with a world leader after a cancellation of the meeting is laughable and doesn't deserve much of a response.

It's hard to respond to zero substance with substance. It's easy, though, to pretend that an inability or unwillingness to try somehow makes everyone calling you out over the idiocy of the OP a 'right-winger waiting for talking points.'

And it goes without mentioning that the ilk he's referring to has had the same response to his BS because we don't need talking points when we posses the ability to think on our own.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The guy is a Ruskie puppet.

edit on 30-11-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
No the truth of matter is, I have a lot of claims on my attention. When I get a chance to read replies I want to respond to them all. Sometimes I confuse who I’m responding to. This site is clunkier than I’m used to and I can’t really get a good grip on how to use quotes or even to know if someone responded to me personally.

Anyway, it is at the very least, another case of trump saying one thing and doing another. Another day in the life of having a serial/pathological liar occupying the Whitehouse.

If I could feel compassion towards rwnj’s and trolls, I would truly feel sad for them. I can’t imagine being so devoid of self worth that I would accept lies on an almost daily basis from the commander in chief. I don’t suffer liars in real life and I damn well don’t suffer them in political office.

edit on 30-11-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

You win for better song. Might I propose that this song cause the rump shaking that inspired Wreckx-N-Effect's song? It's a symbiotic relationship.

I'm sure that Kevin Bacon is involved in there somewhere, too.

Not sure which came first. I'm sure that sOundguy hates 'em both though.
He's bitter because he's stuck at the divebar doing a mic check for bands like Generic Blues Disaster or the Classic Rock Geezers.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The guy is a Ruskie puppet.

Ruskie Puppet comes on after the Classic Rock Geezers.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join