It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pResident tRump will receive Putin’s performance review after all.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Sure he did.... what was that one again? If you like your doctor? Seems a little benign in comparison dont you think?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Who ever said he was going to start WW3 with the Russians? Oh Yeah nobody thats who...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

cuz rump is frowned upon... therefore.... and yes its meant to diss him.... you have to ask?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I love how during the election the left was screaming that trump was going to start ww3 with the Russians but now hes their lap dog.

So which is it?

If trump was truly the Russians bitch he would be doing everything possible to raise crude oil prices so the Russians could sell theirs and make bank.

He's also not their president until he's their president.

Clearly they spend any quality time - that could be used for family or success - looking for something to cry about.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah that never happens here.......

Some people are artists.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

wtf.

you all thought hillary would!

oh my god, i'm dying. you guys are really losing it.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: soundguy

Whats with the 'tRump' thing? Is it like a special way to diss the guy? Or something like Killary?

It always looked stupid/immature to me, I see it and keep reading or scrolling. I never bothered to ask because anti-Trumpers aren't known for being clever.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SlapMonkey

What it appears is that someone has been triggered into an emotional response that has nothing to do with the OP.

She'll never see it. They never do.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

once I reaD the title there Is little desire tO read any furTher.

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That's ok.

It's seen and that's the point.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

"sandwich artists" perhaps......they may not have the mental might for that position

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

What it appears is that someone has been triggered into an emotional response that has nothing to do with the OP.

Except I did address the silliness of the OP...directly, as a matter of fact.

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

That noted, I prefer to have a president that meets with other leaders, ESPECIALLY ones with whom we have dicey political relationships.

I'm also intelligent enough to understand that plans change, and just because a meeting may be cancelled and then ends up happening does not mean that a lie occurred. In fact, that happens in my job nearly on a weekly basis.

Maybe it wasn't exactly what you thought I should say, so you pretend I didn't address the OP, or you're just lying to yourself and me...I'm not sure which.

Your comment to me, on the other hand, was perfect, addressed the points that I made with deep thought and well considered counter-points, and certainly was on-topic with the OP. It's super-great that you're not throwing stones in a glass house or anything; we wouldn't want all of that hard-earned credibility that you've built up over the years to get tainted.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That's ok.

It's seen and that's the point.

We definitely all see it. Another great example is about 7 posts up.
edit on 30-11-2018 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

cuz rump is frowned upon... therefore.... and yes its meant to diss him.... you have to ask?

it was a rhetorical question. I am aware of the stupidity of anti Trumpers...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Did you expect these anti-Trumpers to read past your first sentence?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I know, it’s so easy to trigger rw snowflakes it’s not even funny. Anyway, I’m sure you read the op in it’s entirety. Right wingers lie, they lie all the time. It’s what they do. Just like their hero trump. a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

cuz rump is frowned upon...

Tell that to Wreckx-N-Effect

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
love the responses so far - always fun!

just saw video of the Saudi prince and putin practically high fiving each other and laughing. damn, we look weak.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I beleive the content is more important than how it’s delivered. I notice that you and the rest of your ilk have yet to address the subject matter. No surprise there. Hopefully you guys will get your talking points soon. Otherwise you will be reduced to making gurgles and clicking sounds with you tongues. a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

My ATS Motto: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Her response, along with her inundation with her pointless one-line replies to everyone's comment, was expected. She probably started salivating at the mouth when she saw the childish headline pop up when she refreshed the "New Topics" page and couldn't help but to satiate her appetite.

But in fairness, I saw the childish headline, too, and came in to make my comment based on the stupidity of it, so I can't get too mad at her. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join