It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is not like Twitter

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Muninn

get a hobby old man

Ya know, you really are a fricken lil prick. I think you know where you can shove your insults toysfortots. So sick of lil punks like you ruining what used to be a great site.

Uh oh, fighting words.

You going to take this toys?

No balls.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

get a hobby old man

Ya know, you really are a fricken lil prick. I think you know where you can shove your insults toysfortots. So sick of lil punks like you ruining what used to be a great site.

Uh oh, fighting words.

No balls.

This punk does nothing but insult members post after post after post. She has no substance and definitely no balls. Its like dealing with a toddler, enough is enough.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

get a hobby old man

Uh oh, fighting words.

No balls.

This punk does nothing but insult members post after post after post. She has no substance and definitely no balls. Its like dealing with a toddler, enough is enough.

This is a topic on the internet is a sub forum labeled 'mud pit'. 99% of the content is members insulting other members.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

bahahahaha bunch of snowflakes you right wingers are so easy to trigger, just like liberals

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

get a hobby old man

Who was it, cmon own up, who stole this members crayons

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You’re both two of the same, cowards with nothing but insults. No not triggered just tired of lil girls like you two and your constant nonsense.
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Look I tried to get your crayons back, I'm really sorry they are gone, try not to have a full on hissyfit, Santa might bring you some new ones...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Im a little bit of a getting banned by ATS expert.

ANd I can say without a doubt, ATS is an equal opportunity banner.

With the exception of certain posters. I swear I have seen posters get away with way worse then what I have personally been banned for lol

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

hey man, everyone has bad days no shame in that

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have been pleasently supprised at how diverse and accepting this site is. Much better than almost all social media, not that this is social media though. I honestly was expecting more hostility.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yay ATS, indeed

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Trust me, if you're a conservative and you say anything negative about feminism....you will get banned as well, by a specific female mod. She will follow you around and ban the crap out of you.....so I hear from close acquaintances on here, or rather that "used to be" on here.

edit on 1-12-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Who said ATS is like Twitter?

I swear a lot, that doesn't mean I'm a lefty. You fkin dreamer.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

I mean, I can say f*ck on Twitter but I can't say it on ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Excuse my usage of English words

originally posted by: DBCowboy

On Twitter, a left-wing nut-weasel can say jews suck. And Twitter allows it.

On Twitter, a right-wing nut-weasel can point out that the left-wing weasel says jews suck, and they get banned.

Twitter is partisan.
ATS is not.

Point is, that topic starter pinpointed valid problem : Twitter is communistic
And because it is over taken, by spirit, spirit level i can feel most of the corporations but they still got a lot of use what is allowed to have.
But Facebook is WAY more dangerous place related to bans as it is banning WAY more easy, faster and many reasons then Twitter.
My self have third, fourth ban even when i try Not to get banned.

Thing is with facebook, as soon You got Listed by communists, as threat, Your posts as soon as ANY slight interpretation allows, will be false reported, and even if You have large account with many pages, ten's of thousands of people You need to manage, they can even ban You based on my last experience for no reason, by just telling, that post is against values and You will get locked off from personal messages as well.

My last post that got me banned from Facebook was a Poll, with question "Should we make investigation in to our admins who delete posts "
(as many posts anything related to nationalism was eliminated by no trace, no one told they did it,... we gor 30 some editors on some page......)
- and this poll was marked against policy and all was banned. (but not the commies-leftist who come under poll to talk about how Estonia should not have right to be as we want but we must be as EU and invaders telling us. - they did not get banned..)

a reply to: links234

Why Would You need to say it, ... and as there is so many who say it on wrong time, wrong way then it is kind of nice to keep boards clean from so unneeded words.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
My posts was mirrored to Twitter.
And as Facebook had ban me many times, for these posts Twitter has newer done anything to me... so wonder, ... is in different part of world, there is another kind of censors on place.

But #Twitter it self is important and powerful tool if it would be used as was originally planned. # Hastag is from the point of view, of human species freedom and evolution extreme important piece of information technology.
If understood fully, what it can do and be if no borders and "filters" is applied

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Yes , Many of US Here are not that Twittish ..........

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join