It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is not like Twitter

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
It's not yelling, it's cheering. The pay is competitive though.

It's yelling. They want him to pull the blinds down so people can't see him in his LuLu Lemons.

edit on 30-11-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I don't really think about you at all.

Sorry, you're just not that interesting.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Agreed - HOWEVER, twitter is an awesome conspiracy site and it actually makes ATS look lame when it comes to expressing full retard.

and just like facebook, twitter and google also are very triggered by conservative opinions and still cannot accept Hillarys epic defeat.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There are lies, damned lies, then there's this thread.

Don't break the rules , don't get banned.

Break the rules, get banned.

Show me someone that hasn't violated one of these and have been banned. Actually, you need to show me a pattern, as twitter as millions of users - and software will fail.

Show me someone who has violated one of these, have been reported, and haven't been banned because they are the 'left'.

LOL. I bet some snowflake that got his feelings hurt because someone said something mean about his bang bro is out their crying about twitter being unfair now.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

I wish ATS had an ignore option because I would so ignore you. I liked when you was fluffy bunny, but I despise this pussyfied version.
You are an addict of being butt hurt over just about everything on the internet and express it.
You bitch and whine over something new every day. I think you older people have a wrong perception of what internet really is.
You have free speech, but no one should be forced to be exposed to your emotional outbursts.
Twitter is a private company. They calculate everything in $ and not feelings or political affiliation like yourself. If they feel that your Tweets are bad for their business than they are free to ban your ass.

Nice job ignoring him.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

To be fair to this chap Error etc. DB's hippopotamic mass is hard to ignore, he squishes you up against a wall when he pours his girth into any room.

edit on 30-11-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I'm big-boned.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
wild how, of all the users in here whining about this, not a single one actually uses twitter.
in fact, to take your words for it, all of you are and always have been so far above it.
but not above whining about things your favourite news source tells you they might have done.
wonder what that says about y'all.

hahahah so accurate, they don't even use it

I see Bongino's, Ben Shapiro's, Peterson's Tweet's all the time. not saying I agree with them on all points but I follow mostly network engineers on Twitter and Cisco but I have 3-4 people from each side of the aisle followed for perspective

they are just regurgitating a mainstream narrative fed to them by their favorite right wing propaganda outlets then patting each other on the back with stars and flags

completely clueless people

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: IAMTAT

To be fair to this chap Error etc. DB's hippopotamic mass is hard to ignore, he squishes you up against a wall when he pours his girth into any room.

TBH...DB would be much easier to ignore, if he wasn't wearing your fabulous eye-catching shoes.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Interesting how it works...

When you don't punish people for wrong think, or following a different ideology they naturally gravitate towards the center. Hence the heavy population of centrists libertarians(classical liberals) here.

The heavy left leaning ATS members would argue this is a haven for Trump supporters. Without taking these things into account. The majority of us have been aware of institutionalized corruption for years. This isn't something new with the Trump administration. Therefore we see past the wall of lies we now face as a population.

The disheartening part is knowing there are people out there who are so indoctrinated by their ideology they will automatically hate you because the collective tells them to.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Twitter automates way more than ATS does.

Report something on Twitter and its algorithm analyzes the tweet to try and determine whether it violates the TOS. Report something on ATS And it goes to a queue for mods to review.

Almost 60% of ATS users are from America and it's the 7,000th most popular website in America.

Twitter has about 36% of its user base from America and is the 8th most popular website in America.

You're comparing apples to oranges.

ATS was a very conspiratorial site for a long, long time. Now it's almost entirely a right-wing echo chamber. There's probably a correlation between the susceptibility of conspiracy theorists and the modern conservatives whining about fake news.

The hardest thing for some people to admit is when they're wrong. If you start to admit you're wrong about one thing, that means you might've been wrong about another thing and next thing you know your whole worldview is not truly what you thought it was.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

big thumbs up

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

here you go back scratchers, Nick is a funny comedian but also self proclaimed right winger who has been deplatformed by other media outlets but has no problems with making post like this on Twitter

I like Nick btw he's funny but just an example of how ridiculous your post seems to someone who actually uses Twitter

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Back scratchers?

That's a racist comment.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You havn't been on ATS long enough to see some epic names be banned and to never return..... or maybe return as lurkers only.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

get a hobby old man

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You don't start with the prominent people who are well known. You start with the ones almost no one knows. You start with people like GayPatriot who are only known to the smaller conservative community.

The problem with many of these bannings is that the emails they get sent only say they violated the rules, and when/if they replay asking to know what it was they did in particular because no specifics are provided, they are then not only not given the specifics but told that because they questioned, their bans are being made permanent.

At least here, you may question a mod as to why a post was removed or what exactly you did if you don't know for sure. I know I have, and I've received fair responses.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I can see that point of view. Is this person you are referring to experiencing deplatforming?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

get a hobby old man

I got one, it's you.
🤣

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

get a hobby old man

Ya know, you really are a fricken lil prick. I think you know where you can shove your insults toysfortots. So sick of lil punks like you ruining what used to be a great site.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join