It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is not like Twitter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lie or not, it's the dental plan that keeps me here.

That and the Keurig assortment in the breakroom.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Facebook and Twitter can censor and ban all they like, I have abandoned both platforms Twitter in 2016 and Facebook this past year. What happens is it becomes an echo chamber reinforcing stupidity. At least here we have diversity and it isn't an echo chamber, the anti-Trumps posts still get tons of stars.

I wonder how many here, have basically got rid of those two media platforms, and just stick to Reddit and ATS now ?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Lie or not, it's the dental plan that keeps me here.

That and the Keurig assortment in the breakroom.

Thanks, me, for telling us something we already knew.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I had Facebook long ago until I realized how much of my life it eats up. Now I have ATS, and it eats up my life.

Huh ...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's Kuerig! Why has no one told me?!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's in the "special" breakroom.

You don't have a key?

Awkward.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You don't have a key?

Awkward.

I can't remember...is the Keurig in the second or third stall?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You don't have a key?

Awkward.

I can't remember...is the Keurig in the second or third stall?

Second.

You don't want what's in the third stall.

Dear god, PLEASE!

Never enter the third stall.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
As a rwnj, it should come as no surprise that you forgot one key ingredient of ats and censorship. It’s the removal of posts that trigger right wing snowflakes. a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Seriously dude? Do you honestly believe that ATS only removes posts from people on the left?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Navieko

Just find it weird I get all the conservative stuff on there without a problem

So what accounts are we talking about specifically here?

I just kinda wanna do a k knowledge check I mean who are we talking about, Alex Jones?

I used it for a while. It's true. You can find more information (like lists of accounts) by doing a search. A lot of the cases were temporary suspensions and shadowbans. But it's a pretty well known thing. You can witness it yourself easily.

They did not ban so many people that you couldn't "get all the conservative stuff on there without a problem" if you went looking so stop being silly, toysforADULTS... you're not gonna notice if one of the many people stops posting for a few days due to a suspension or forever due to a ban.

Heck people can even lie about it and fake the screenshots of it happening so there is no point in arguing because you won't accept the evidence of screenshots or other people's word. The only thing you will Trust, is if Jack Dorsey himself admitted it... I mean, Jack himself did say that his right leaning employees don't feel safe to speak up due to the ultra liberal work environment.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Given the depth of intellect displayed, I'm comfortable with a yes vote.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

no look what i was trying to say is that for something you're all so much better than, you're investing a helluva lot of energy into it. like, whether or not you have the first hand experience necessary to realise that Toys is completely right is irrelevant, point is if social media is so far beneath y'all why are you carping on and on like a bunch of old men shakes fist at clouds? Go be intellectually superior or whatever.

alternatively, some of you could admit that hey, maybe there's a point to this thing after all.... but since i just saw some guy insinuating that the word 'tweet' is too gay for Real Men, and that that seems to be pretty much the party line... i won't hold my breath. Seems like a real cultured fella.
edit on 30-11-2018 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Seriously dude? Do you honestly believe that ATS only removes posts from people on the left?

I wouldn’t pay him much mind, it’s just his usual regurgitated rinse and repeat troll BS that some people here live for. Crazy how so many peoples lives here seem so empty if they’re not able to hurl post after post of insults at others. I seriously can’t imagine being such a shallow meaningless human being everyday. Well......unless it paid really damn well, but even still, maybe it’s time to get a life.

Exchanging barbs is all fun and games to a point but when that’s all you’ve become and all you are, maybe it’s time to to take a serious personal inventory of what you’ve become..

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm far from a lefty and I'd bet there isn't an active member that has lost more points than I have.

It's actually a miracle I'm still here.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I never get posts removed. EVER.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Not only do I get posts removed, but ATS hires guys to come over to my house and yell at me through the window when I'm doing Pilates.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It's not yelling, it's cheering. The pay is competitive though.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Usually it's the far right saying how Israel sucks. Or far right nazis saying how all Jews suck.

Which is strange because mainstream right seems to love Israel.

I haven't seen too many leftists bash Jews in general. In fact, hardcore liberals would probably try hard not to say anything bad about a entire group of people.

Why would twitter ban someone for defending Jews?

Your whole scenario is super fishy!
edit on 30-11-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

People like yourself and your posting habits is everything I hate about the social media. I wish ATS had an ignore option because I would so ignore you. I liked when you was fluffy bunny, but I despise this pussyfied version.
You are an addict of being butt hurt over just about everything on the internet and express it.
You bitch and whine over something new every day. I think you older people have a wrong perception of what internet really is.
You have free speech, but no one should be forced to be exposed to your emotional outbursts.
Twitter is a private company. They calculate everything in $ and not feelings or political affiliation like yourself. If they feel that your Tweets are bad for their business than they are free to ban your ass.
edit on 30-11-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join