It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is not like Twitter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: mtnshredder

don't post if you don't want to be challenged

Speaking of challenged, how's your mental health these days, onequestion?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Bahaha. Please. Thanks for the schooling mommy dearest.

Sorry anyway. Going back to check Fox News for an update on how I'm suppose to feel about Twitter.

And there you go again with the childish insinuations sonny boy! Personally I can't stand Fox News. Never have, and likely never will. I don't like any biased "news" network... I simply want the facts and will use them to make up my own mind. Which is why I don't really watch any news network these days.
edit on 30/11/18 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Id be very surprised to find out that a non-leftist has EVER ‘reported’ someone for posting words that offend them.

That’s a real weak gutless move that’s only done by real weak gutless pussies.

If I get offended (I don’t) the act of reporting somebody does not EVER cross my mind. In ANY situation. EVER.

But on almost every single public forum you can name, the weak and the gutless consistently ‘report’ people for saying something that someone, somewhere ‘might’ get offended by.

Even ATS. But at least on this site you don’t get banned for stating facts.

Facts like Omar Ilhan is anti-Jewish, for example.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

you need a different hobby this doesn't suite you well

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

just curious about this fact finding mission, have you ever actually used Twitter??

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Who said I was mad? Sure sounds like you like putting words in people's mouths. Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
I've used it so much as I've checked out the occasional tweet and comments. Other than that it serves no purpose for me to actually use it for outgoing communication (that type of social networking is really not my cup of tea). But not sure what you're getting at? Regularly using Twitter certainly isn't necessary to be up-to-speed on how it's being run/manipulated to favor a particular brand of partisan politics.

My "fact finding mission" as you weirdly put it, pretty much involves getting information from as many different sources/view points as possible to reach a consensus - and Twitter is definitely not anywhere near top of my list of sources.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Just find it weird I get all the conservative stuff on there without a problem

So what accounts are we talking about specifically here?

I just kinda wanna do a k knowledge check I mean who are we talking about, Alex Jones?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

I just think it's funny you should mention partisan and talk about other people being partisan when you are as about as guilty as it gets

"Guilty"? Of choosing a political belief?

If you've chosen your own politics that somehow means you cannot point out injustices? And if you do its somehow "funny"?

You're weird lol Im just gonna do this now (see what you made me do?) --->🤪
edit on 11/30/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
wild how, of all the users in here whining about this, not a single one actually uses twitter.
in fact, to take your words for it, all of you are and always have been so far above it.
but not above whining about things your favourite news source tells you they might have done.
wonder what that says about y'all.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder
What's actually "wild" is that you and toy actually think that's a worthy argument to make on this subject... like it's impossible to know something without having direct first-hand experience witnessing it... *facepalm*

How hard do you think it is to verify a story about someone getting banned on Twitter? More often than not the high profile cases are reported by numerous MSM outlets, and it's not typically something the banned person will just make up now is it...

But here I'll give you a couple links to get you started (took me about 5 seconds):

infogalactic.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

And of course this doesn't include some of the more recent additions of which I'm sure you've seen ATS threads about.

edit on 30/11/18 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
wild how, of all the users in here whining about this, not a single one actually uses twitter.
in fact, to take your words for it, all of you are and always have been so far above it.
but not above whining about things your favourite news source tells you they might have done.

I will have a stab at that, it says they love twitter , depend on it in fact as it is the only truth out there, Mr truthful uses it to get his message out directly to the people without my media spin, twitter is last hope of getting real unfiltered news direct from the president... Except it's a leftist propaganda site than bans only conservative views...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: mtnshredder

So now you know how we feel when people constantly insinuate that we are "libtards" and "traitors" simply because we don't like Trump.

So that's what all of this is about?

You're just butthurt?

Oh dear, I won't tell the rest of your little troop, some things are best left unsaid, hey.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

That we are intelligent , knowledgeable , informed folk ?
Be my guess .

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

It's even more laughable when you consider that if you do use first-hand experience, it's considered anecdotal and blown off.

People will believe what they want to believe. Of course, just because you don't personally use Twitter doesn't mean you know nothing at all about it. Some of us have knowledge for our jobs and do read Tweets through various sources of information while not Tweeting ourselves.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
90%.of people banned on the internet is because they were bashing 1 to 3 cultures.

My buddy is a mod at a sports site that has a off topic section.

When he started he was given a email of banned words under each ethnicity.

So it says African American and under them are about 30 words that no one could use or they are permanently banned.

Then under middle eastern about 25

Central America 20

Asian about 5

Zero for white peoole. There is no one word for white peoole that could get you banned.

You would have to go to extreme levels to get banned for making threats about white people.

He says his job is 90% scolding people who criticize black and middle eastern cultures.

Among the internet world and silicon valley there is a super strong liberal agenda.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Plus no grown adult especially a Male should be using something called Twitter or tweeting.

I could picture a kid getting pummeled for saying such a happy word back in the 80s.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
90%.of people banned on the internet is because they were bashing 1 to 3 cultures.

My buddy is a mod at a sports site that has a off topic section.

When he started he was given a email of banned words under each ethnicity.

So it says African American and under them are about 30 words that no one could use or they are permanently banned.

Then under middle eastern about 25

Central America 20

Asian about 5

Zero for white peoole. There is no one word for white peoole that could get you banned.

You would have to go to extreme levels to get banned for making threats about white people.

He says his job is 90% scolding people who criticize black and middle eastern cultures.

Among the internet world and silicon valley there is a super strong liberal agenda.

Very informative post.
TY

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

For some people, "conservative" is anything from Stalin on over.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
ATS does not lie.

That's because ATS is run from Langley and Mark told me, from his corner office there, that they never lie at that place.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join