It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roaches Saves Themselves from Zombification With 'Karate' Kicks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I liked the title of video but It's more like Kung Fu Roach Style. I hate roaches but I respect this one.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Caution: Dad joke

I'm convinced my cockroaches have military training, I set off a roach bomb – they diffused it.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Man, those are the small ones.

Here in good ol Cajun country we have roaches that can move cinderblocks.

Just don’t drop one on them, they might throw it back at you.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So what's the lesser of two evils here? Zombifying wasps or Kung-Fu roaches?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

They're disgusting and not just because they're dirty, in trash, carcasses, and the sewer feasting on and brooding in feces. They could be solitary tree hugging insects that are integral to the growth of pretty flowers but if they look like that and move like that, nope. It gets the same treatment as a spider, even though the spider catches and disposes of the other insects that you hate for you. It doesn't matter and there's a reason for it beyond what you learned from other humans growing up.

Supposedly, it's in our genetics or collective history to hate, be afraid of, and kill roaches, spiders, vermin and even flies. I'm not so sure how that could be coded into a DNA molecule, learning from people who learned from people for hundreds of thousands of years could also be the reason. Spiders bite and can be poisonous or even deadly. Roaches spread disease and we know what they live in and are attracted to like flies.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I see a back hook kick and an inside ax kick, depending on the wasp's attack vector.

In that first battle, it also looks like the roach has some jujitsu moves too. If that wasp didn't have that stinger, the roach would have had it in a submission hold within seconds.

Maybe we should put some of those Cajun roaches in the UFC.

-dex

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Supposedly, it's in our genetics or collective history to hate, be afraid of, and kill roaches, spiders, vermin and even flies. I'm not so sure how that could be coded into a DNA molecule,

Probably similar to how we view birds...racial memories of when they were MUCH larger, and more fierce.

new topics

top topics

join