It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn't the world save Iraq and stopped America from invading it?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: paulagnes1745

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan
a reply to: paulagnes1745

Let me ask you, what have YOU done??
Thats right, NOTHING.

Well, if I was leader of my third world country, I would have done something.

No no no, according to you, the ENTIRE world agrees that the USA is whats wrong with the world, so it should make no difference who is youre leader, right?

If the USA got bad leaders, it is the entire nations fault, right? So, if youre saying that your country got bad leaders, it is your own fault, right?

If youre saying that it is only leaders of countries that can do something about the worlds problems, then it cant be Americas fault either. Then 200 people decides the faith of the world.

It is not Americas fault we got problems in the world, they do some stupid crap, and got the power to do some serious damage if they want to. But every other nation do stupid crap too, and support USA in a lot of those wars and crap in the world.

Why are you making these threads? What do you want to be done? You keep saying you want everybody else to do something, so i ask you again, what have you done?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Lab4Us

Why isnt the states helping Ukraine then?

Because Ukraine is just as bad as Russia, just smaller and more annoying.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Because you were either with America or against them.

And most countries didn't need the freedom, including the U.K.

That's kinda ignorant if the history. Pick any conflict in the last 60 years and you'll find the reasonings to be a little more than "do as I say".

Iraq was a crap storm but they had it coming, Libya was as much a French show as any other nation, we've all been close to invading that hell hole in recent history. Panama? It was in the interest if world trade to stand on their throats... Might as well throw communism in their too, which is the main reason for south American conflicts as well as East Asia and the Middle East.

If you think it's because we don't value freedom then I'm afraid you've got it all wrong... Nobody in the Western hemisphere has had freedom regarding conflict, like ever. We'll always have war and in the background it's the same song playing.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Are you saying the United states was the only army in iraq and Vietnam?

How about the faulkands?
Do the Brits fall under this evil umbrella?

When was the last time the US defended it's own sovereign soil, at home or abroad? Embassies count also

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Are you serious?

The US is the only reason the world was not brought under a Communist Dictatorship decades ago. (Possibly even a Nazi Dictatorship)

In the grand scheme of things, there are a hell of a lot worse governments on the face of this planet.... mainly, MOST of them.

The US is so bad that we have waves of people trying to migrate here legally and illegally.

For my fellow US citizens, if this place is so bad, why are you not doing everything possible to immigrate to whatever nation you think is better?

Seriously?

If you are not a US resident, please explain why this evil place doesn't have millions of migrants trying to get out of the US and into your Utopia? This should be good.
edit on 29-11-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
In short: no one "saved" them because no one cared.

Same #, different day. Get used to it.

A2D

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

That's kinda ignorant if the history. Pick any conflict in the last 60 years and you'll find the reasonings to be a little more than "do as I say".

Iraq was a crap storm but they had it coming, Libya was as much a French show as any other nation, we've all been close to invading that hell hole in recent history. Panama? It was in the interest if world trade to stand on their throats... Might as well throw communism in their too, which is the main reason for south American conflicts as well as East Asia and the Middle East.

If you think it's because we don't value freedom then I'm afraid you've got it all wrong... Nobody in the Western hemisphere has had freedom regarding conflict, like ever. We'll always have war and in the background it's the same song playing.

B.S, the U.K acted like a lapdog and Iraq didn't deserve anything.

The axis of evil including Iraq and Iran who were arch enemies was B.S and if you think otherwise, you are a dumbass, end of.
edit on 29/11/18 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I didn't hear anyone complaining about Great Britain in the Battle of Culloden.

You and I weren't around then, so stop being a smart arse.

Besides, it was an internal conflict, the English against the swaeaties, and the English kicked arse, ergo the union being kept in tact.

edit on 29/11/18 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeah I tried but developed an allergy to batons, rubber bullets, pepper spray and tear
gas.
I'm not exactly sure what you think could have been done?

Man to random bystanders....
"Why didn't you stop that gang of heavily armed psychotic gang bangers from taking my car?"

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You know what the real problem is?

Whatever problem you cannot face. There's something your angry at. It not America. That's just an easy target for your blame. There's something else. Maybe something internal that's eating you up. Have you betrayed yourself? In some way shape or form. I'm not trying to be sarcastic or mean. I'm trying to be empathetic.

This hate you have. Like many more have along with you. Who hurt you so badly you cannot face them? A parent? A loved one? Your friend? These are real questions you have to start asking yourself. That many more need to start asking themselves. This hate America stems from something more personal, inner self. Until you face it you'll never be happy.

While America burns and it's people die. You'll look to the east or west. And blame one of them next. If it's not America it will be something else.

I hope you find the help you truly and badly need. May you find the true answers your looking for. I pray no one gets hurt by the hate you spill.

This is just my opinion and it's value should weigh heavy on those suffering internal battles that are lashing out at others. Weather it be America or Trump. Russia or North Korea. It's easy to lay the blame on things that are not directly in front of you.

Live long and prosper. Truly.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The world enjoys cheap oil/natural gas & hates Islamists. Without cheap fuel the worlds masses will revolt against their governments. This is why the world's governments support and participate in bombing countries in the middle east. They are also protecting Israel from the Islamists. There are only @ 20 million Jews left in the world with 1 nation state. There are @ 1.6 billion Islamists in the world with multiple Islamic States, most of which want to see the Jews exterminated. According to Pew Reasearch center over 50% of Muslims worldwide support the global implementation of Sharia law. Under Sharia law, homosexuals are executed, very young girls are sexually mutilated & married off to men who could be their grandfathers. Women are not allowed to be alone in public without a man & non-Muslims are considered inferior & the equivalent of cattle.
edit on 29-11-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Its was a psy op. Of course the whole world feel for it. But on a serious note being around 12-13 then I can tell you majority of my friends knew it was wrong an understood the consequences long ago. An we were uneducated kids! But honestly. The UN an NATO are who decides who wages war in this world. No one said anything cause everyone follows UN and NATO. An George bush an Blair where stirring it at the time. There was mass protests here in the UK.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Why do people keep responding to this dude's threads....?

Yes!!! Thank you. please.

Come on people. All here at ATS should know better. Surely, by now you know this is a troll

Just don't respond.
If everyone boycotts all of (paulagnes1745) threads. that would be the best thing to do.

Hopefully he will fade off into the distance

My farts! Have more value and usefulness then this guy!
And they stink less

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Didn't know you were a fanboy of an evil dictator who gased and killed minorities for #s and giggles, next you'll be telling me Gaddafi was a good guy. Pull the other one fella, like I said Iraq was a #show but they had it coming.

Waste of British life? Sure. What do you expect with Americans running the show but it seems to me you're just bitter at the yanks, I don't hear you bitching about the numerous other conflicts we fought with them around the world, or the one's we fought in our tod freeing places like Oman... Just lapdogs huh?

Yeah, you're naive. Right back at ya dumbass

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Are we forgetting Saddam invaded Kuwait? No one else seemed to want to stop him...

Kuwait? ah yes you mean that fictional state that was created by western powers? Kuwait historical did belong to Iraq as with its borders.

Like Texas was part of Mexico you mean until it became a fictional part of North America?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

no one cares about these places

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join