It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Government on the Verge of Collapse.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

13 million people who were too lazy as # to get off their arses and vote ARE irrelevant.
They had their chance and couldn't be arsed, # them, too late to cry now, should have voted like I did.
Leave won out of the people who were not lazy bastards, got off their arses, and voted.
edit on 14-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

How many of those 13 million simply could not manage to vote considering our aging population or for some other reason?

Truth is I'm sick of hearing that the *aged* have stolen the future from

the young!!??!

So if as you are implying 13 million old people couldn't get out to vote

and it is the old that vote leave....... imagine if they had managed to

get out to vote that would equate to about 30 million for leaving.

>>>edit

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

So you know these 13 million people individually and the reasons for them refraining from there vote on the matter in question?

And they are all lazy!

Leave won by the slightest of margins, not exactly a landslide, and another referendum might not come out the same way especially if a significant proportion of those 13 million people did manage to cast their opinion.

We will find out soon after January materializes i imagine. Because Mays deals on the rocks from all sides.
edit on 14-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
Haha good point

Have you noticed it's only the Scots whining for a second referendum on ATS, auld whinge bags, they just love having multiple referendums...maybe they'll win one if they have enough lol.

...the 13 million who were too lazy to vote are irrelevant, their loss for being apathetic lazy bastards. Yet still the jocks whinge lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Im implying i don't know why 13 million people refrained to vote as there will be a multitude of reasons for such other than just being too old to care.

Somehow i imagine if they did cast a vote it would not be for Brexit, but that's simply my opinion.

If there is another referendum we might find out all the same.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

13 million lazy bastards who couldn't be arsed to vote. Even invalid house bound folk had the option of a postal vote which a carer could have posted for them.
Apathetic lazy #s who can't whinge because they had the option but couldn't be arsed to vote.
# them.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That's some size of paintbrush you must have there to be tagging 13 million people as lazy.

To be honest that says a lot really.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

That's some size of paintbrush you must have there to be tagging 13 million people as lazy.

To be honest that says a lot really.

Brexiters like sweeping statements*

It's detail that tends to let them down.

* irony intended.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So 13 million people had some disability or ailment which stopped them voting?
Don't be so #ing ridiculous, the overwhelming majority just didn't care either way and were too lazy to vote.
You are clutching at straws mate and looking foolish, desperate for your second referendum, you lost, unlucky.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

"So 13 million people had some disability or ailment which stopped them voting?"

Are you asking me or telling? I don't know why 13 million people did not vote, im not stupid enough to assume its because they are lazy all the same. Chances are a multitude of different reason for such.

It's not me that's clutching at straws, that's miss May and her ilk.

I'm not desperate for anything, but i would like to see it happen, and I'm not the only one.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
13 million apathetic bastards who have no right to whine about the result now.
I expect you Scots to whinge though, that's your national hobby lol
EDIT
You quoted my question mark so obviously it was a question, numb nuts.
edit on 14-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I really think remain would win with a massive slice of the votes. Probably why they won’t give us one it would destroy so many political careers

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

There you go again attempting to tell people what they have no right to whine about, whilst whining. LoL

Do you wish a spade for all that irony?

And yet here we are, bumping our gums from the rooftops.

You do realize you sound like a borderline racist now with your anti-Scots comments?

What you expect is your own lookout really and none of my concern, but you won't make people be quiet, that's a given.

Merry Christmas x

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Bloody 'ell, it's like Scottish central in this thread with you guys all whinging for a second referendum haha, you lost, unlucky.
I'll pmsl that there is # all you can do about it except whinge on ATS.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Cant be wrong to put it to the test.

As to political careers, well that's half the problem i imagine.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Probably lots but its rather plain to see you like to play whingy tennis here at least pertaining to the Brexit debacle.

So love fifteen. x

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
No whinging from me, I'm happy with the result of the referendum.
You jocks on the other hand whinge central, it's your national sport lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

There you go again attempting to tell people what they have no right to whine about, whilst whining. LoL

Do you wish a spade for all that irony?

And yet here we are, bumping our gums from the rooftops.

You do realize you sound like a borderline racist now with your anti-Scots comments?

What you expect is your own lookout really and none of my concern, but you won't make people be quiet, that's a given.

Merry Christmas x

In fairness there isn't really much else for him to do in Cornwall in winter other than come on here and whine about how Scots people are allowed an opinion online.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Proud to be a Jock me.

Our national sport is the same as you own, if you take off those rose coloured spectacles you may see we are more alike than different.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
True, it's quiet here now the tourists have all gone, but whinge I do not, I'm happy with the result of the referendum, it's just you jocks whinging about that lol

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join