It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Government on the Verge of Collapse.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I honestly do not know why anyone is getting taken in with this utter mince.

Scenario 1 (Brexit actually happens) = Scotland becomes independent and rejoins EU. Leading to England and NI rejoining. There are a few variations of how this will happen but heads on both sides of the coin so to speak.

Scenario 2 = 2nd referendum just like Ireland treaty of Lisbon scenario (from 2008 - 2009 for those who have no memory). Scared public votes to remain and we all pretend we ever had a choice.

In my opinion this all just to get the UK (or non-United Kingdom) to become full members of the EU with currency etc, has been from the start, I just cannot understand why anyone cannot see it?

Im sick and tired of hearing about this and the other pretend independence debate (Scottish Dependence on EU).

Lotta nonsense and everyone is falling for it. Turn of the fricken hypno box.
edit on 3-12-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

If Scotland goes independent then Spain have been very vocal about blocking entry to that’s kind of on hold for now

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

You assume the EU would willingly take back the UK. Not realy sure that's the case. Think about it, if a country decides to leave then changes their mind what kind of precedent does that set for the EU? What does that do for their stability? Why wouldn't every member leave during the bad times and just rejoin for the good ones?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's all just a charade.

Cast back to 2008 and read up on the Irish vote.

Do you really think the public opinion matters anymore? It never has and never will.

PS: I predict some riots soon, all part of the plan to make people falsely believe they will be listened too.
edit on 3-12-2018 by XXXN3O because: Edit to add

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

It’s not a charade this is the problem loads of this stuff is reality such as problems with the Irish boarder, economic difficulties, importing meds/food ect. I could go on all day

These are real problems in the event of no deal it’s not propaganda and just blindly calling it propaganda doesn’t make it true.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

There is a strange truth in your statement there about blindness but it aint me.

Anyways, enjoy the pretend doomsday prons

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: djz3ro

LOL way to jump into a conversation and make your ignorance known. I don't care what your "gun crime" statistics are. Here are the facts:
1) You are 2.5x more likely to get raped in the UK compared to the US
2) You are 25% more likely to get murdered in the UK than you are in the US
3) The violent crime rate in the UK is up over 50% over the last two years
4) The violent crime rate in the US is up less than 5% over the last two years

In just about every way the UK is far more dangerous than the US, despite your "gun crime" statistics.

But the entire point of my post about you fools giving up your weapons was that you have no recourse against your government who is turning tyrannical. So whether or not your gun crime is up or down or whatever, that has zero bearing on your ability to affect change on your government through force, they have monopolized the force and it's now a one way street. You are nothing more than a subject. You certainly are not a free man. Your countries government doesn't respect the democratic process and has attempted to undo the brexit vote, despite it being the will of the people. Enjoy.

Did you make those stats up yourself?

You are 4x more likely to be murdered in the US than the UK with the difference almost entirely made up from murders involving a firearm.

I think there's a higher chance of being murdered by someone without a gun in the UK than there is in the US but more chance of being murdered overall in the US:when firearms are vonverned.

Anyway, we're not the US, our guns aren't ibyerwiven in the very fabric of our country and even if we were going to discuss changing our firearms policy we couldn't change it in time to demand Brexit (or Scottish Independence for that matter), at the barrel if a gun.

One thing to bear in mind. There are a large number of unlicensed firearms in the UK in criminal hands. That includes private collectors with firearms of mistaken antiquity that don't need a licence, treasure hunters who aren't aware of the rules. Recipients of wills and estates who don't know guns are in their ownership, haven't registered them yet, aren't aware of the rules and so on ; I myself fell into one of the above categories a few years back.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I'll take Option 1 please.

All rise for the new National Anthem...

edit on 3/12/18 by djz3ro because: Yvid

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

It's not bad, but for me there's only one punk national anthem

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

i can look after myself my friend (its loved ones you worry for), and it only takes time and due diligence to be well informed.
contrary to the majority of brits, i understand firearms are more effective as defense and deterrent, than for hunting.
anybody who has used an long rifle understands you cant just pick them up and hit stuff accurately.
when times get tight they will become available anyway, for a price.
in any case it will be economic, resource (EROEI) and climatic factors (solar minimum) driving govt policy for my lifetime.
thats what is creating the tyranny to come. (and the psychopathy in our hierarchical models, of course).

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

yup. but can't tell folk.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

it does if you understand the life cycle of the monarch butterfly.
(thats a cryptic clue.)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

if people have a side arm for home defense. (long guns are for outside)
no public carry !
( i think they used to be legal in a lockbox in the carboot.)
break in will drop massively.
a psych test.
compulsory training.
6 month assessment.
employment and housing necessary.
whats the problem?
and if you heard that backstory to dunblane its pretty clear the situation was manipulated.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

lots of hunting rifles in france.
and its republic so there are paramilitary rules.
its more ammo that is controlled.
any guns using the same caliber shells as the military are nono.
i used to live there, and i tell you if you lived in paris you would feel alot happier on the metro armed.
protests aside.
and just so you know tax in france is 40-60% out of the gate.
no 11500 tax threshhold for social charges- so 20% on every penny you earn.
then they tax you on spending the money you already paid tax on (fuel duty)
in uk they just suppressed the wages for 20 years.
in france the wages rose so the employment dropped, needing more tax to fund those out of work.
france is as #ed as we are.
just differently.
people in france didnt like the e.u. anymore than we do.
why would they ,they have their french nation.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

agree.
dont forget option 3 which is the e.u. collapses before we leave.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

thats because it would highlight how badly they treated catalonia.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

eu collapses without u.k. paper tiger.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: username74

no public carry !
a psych test.
compulsory training.
6 month assessment.
whats the problem?
and if you heard that backstory to dunblane its pretty clear the situation was manipulated.

It's not like it's impossible to get a firearm in the UK though, I could get a licence very easily, I just couldn't afford a gun. I even need a licence for a low powered Air Rifle in Scotland, which I absolutely don't agree with and is one of my issues with my party (The SNP)

Dunblane was an eye opener for me, my Dad and I did a 600 mile 5 day round trip of Scotland to raise money for the Dunblane Appeal. Then all the stuff about Hamilton came out.
edit on 3/12/18 by djz3ro because: Adding

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

its a charade.
its sanctions on the public under the pretense of unchangable regulations.
lust deregulate and use sovereign powers to resolve logistics... oh wait

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: username74

no public carry !
a psych test.
compulsory training.
6 month assessment.
whats the problem?

It's not like it's impossible to get a firearm in the UK though, I could get a licence very easily, I just couldn't afford a gun. I even need a licence for a low powered Air Rifle in Scotland, which I absolutely don't agree with and is one of my issues with my party (The SNP)

You can get a fully working firearm with no licence, no background, anything.

Have a look for antique/obsolete calibre weapons.

You can get some pretty recent revolvers.
www.gunstar.co.uk...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join