It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans Deep State Conspiracy For A Fascist Coup

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Every fascist regime I can think of had a figurehead leader; Mussolini, Hitler, Franco, Tito.
How can you have "fascist" movements without them?
It seems like trying to affix a label to something like Nationalism for the purposes of projecting fear.
I'm just an American who's never had any experience with fascism (unless Reagan/Bush count).
The merger of state and corporate power doesn't require footsoldiers or public leaders per se.
Just a clear agenda of what they want and organizational structure to obtain it.
We live in a world of fuzzy definitions and ever-changing language.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Planning to kill all political opponents fits the definition of fascism, mere nationalists aint that kinda batsh!t crazy.

The merger of state and corporate power doesn't require footsoldiers or public leaders per se.

Indeed. That's pretty much the neoliberal coup I was getting at in a nutshell, years of privatization and austerity politics already pushed us in this direction. Bush with 'his' war on terror came after Reagan with 'his' war on drugs, Eisenhower would probably laugh at us right now for all this bickering about crumbs. "Told ya!"
edit on 29-11-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Communists would kill their enemies too and even questionable enemies by the millions.
I'm looking for more definitive traits.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don’t see Germans invading other countries

I see Germans complaining that globalists are forcing their agenda on peaceful law abiding citizens, change they know will be used against them, and it’s showing

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

that was a really interesting read.
I watched a few dramas/docs about the NSU but the way they were portrayed made it seem more of an Eastern issue.

Maybe this hardening of some people's stance could be a result of years of them being utterly ignored when it came to any sort of dialogue about the direction the state was heading in regarding immigration, the EU etc? Perhaps if such discussions had been had, AfD wouldn't ave risen so high and these neo's wouldn't be so numerous?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Yesterday 10 years ago this was a mere conspiracy theory, and you would've been the laughingstock for raising such concerns. But we didn't see the BKA investigate an "informal killer-squad" composed of elite soldiers from the "Kommando Spezialkräfte" (KSK) back then.

Come on, once there was a cold war and there was a stay behind org, Gladio.

Now we have a new cold war with "Putler" and there is what? A new stay behind org?

Ask the circle guys, they can explain it to you.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
Its plausible, and is interesting read and post si S&F but wont be a so say fourth reich. Germany would never be that stupid again to fall for it. Also... the day the coup happened europe and the rest of the world would deal with that in a day.

I wouldn't be so sure about "Europe" dealing with it in a day. There are HUGE parts of Austria, Poland, Hungary, Italy & France that support the right wing and I suspect many of them see Germany as the main culprit in the progressive agenda as Germany has acted as a bully in Brussels. I would suspect there would be massive amount of support from people within those countries if a far right wing group emerged through some form of force/violence.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Hey man, I agree that assassinating domestic political rivals is a dangerous pursuit. Let's think? Did it work out under Stalin? Hitler? Pol Pot? Mao? Pinochet? Those societies were pretty #ed up. No freedom of speech and systems of law which crushed societies into homogeneous groups.

Going off some posts, it looks like some want to give it another go. What could go wrong?! Unelected militias murdering people who have been elected just might work! Ragnar Redbeard has a new fan base.

a reply to: LSU2018

The way Hitler is portrayed here is far different than how he is portrayed in Germany. He's not a hero, but his purpose was to keep Jews from taking over Germany. That's what he told me anyways. In America, we're taught that he hated Jews and wanted to torture and kill them for no other reason than because he hated them.

What's with the Hitler apologetics? Those death camps looked pretty hateful. Deliberately killing children is seen as evil. Killing them in their thousands because of ethnicity was next level. Lebensraum wasn't about Jewish people, it was about slaughtering Slavs to take the land, property and possessions. Trying to occupy Europe wasn't an act of love by the Reich to protect everyone from Jewish people.

Visit a museum or something. Read a book, man. Not Mein Kampf though, it's got altogether the wrong message lol.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

Ha! Thanks, I never heard of that think tank before. And yes, I forgot to mention P2/ Propaganda Due and Gladio. Point taken.

a reply to: SprocketUK

I watched a few dramas/docs about the NSU but the way they were portrayed made it seem more of an Eastern issue.

You have some homework to do, it looks more like a BfV issue with certain stay-behind qualities.

[...]In fact, the intelligence failure was more profound than not stopping the NSU attacks: it extended to not even suspecting that right-wing extremists were behind the killing spree.
[...]
Rather than act to dispel fears of a cover-up with full public disclosure, the intelligence agency has taken the opposite approach. In 2012, the state’s interior minister ordered a secret internal review of why Temme and other agents with confidential sources within the local neo-Nazi scene had failed to realize that Yozgat was the ninth victim in a nationwide killing spree carried out by white supremacist terrorists. When that report was completed in 2014, after a review of 3,500 files, senior intelligence officials ordered that portions of it should be kept from public view for 120 years. Local legislators, who stumbled across a heavily redacted version of the document during oversight hearings, were not even notified of its existence.

A German Intelligence Agent Was at the Scene of a Neo-Nazi Murder. He Can’t Explain Why.

Maybe this hardening of some people's stance could be a result of years of them being utterly ignored when it came to any sort of dialogue about the direction the state was heading in regarding immigration, the EU etc? Perhaps if such discussions had been had, AfD wouldn't ave risen so high and these neo's wouldn't be so numerous?

It's good to know that this is "the others" fault for not having a "discussion" about letting those refugees drown in the Mediterranean. You know perfectly well in which direction we would be heading if this war on terror had us clamp down on even more individual rights, like the human right for asylum for example. How did you manage to play the neolibs fiddle like an innocently clueless child here? Fascinating!
Do you even know how much propaganda was involved with this "refugee-crisis" to prevent us from having a discussion regarding the actual red-tape-crisis behind this? Are you remotely aware how much we spend on the "Fortress Europe" and our MIC's just to control the influx of refugees and their deportations? And furthermore, who will profit from an even stricter neoliberal agenda once the AFD is in power?
greyhat mentioned Gladio already and we have the former BfV chief Maaßen on record, willingly blinding himself on the right eye again. What else do you people need to get your conspiracy senses tingling?

a reply to: Kandinsky

Going off some posts, it looks like some want to give it another go. What could go wrong?! Unelected militias murdering people who have been elected just might work! Ragnar Redbeard has a new fan base.

Might Is Right, eh? Thanks for the hint, the similarities with "Mein Kampf" are mind-boggling.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think we have a land of 2 extremes in the EU.

One side stops short of saying that each country needs to erode their heritage and culture to assimilate into one entity free of national bounds.

On the other side, you have people who don't want that sort of change.

I'm sure I said that too simply, missed nuance, and possibly am way off.... That's just my readers digest take.

I also don't support one or the other, just saying what it looks like from over here.

The problem is you have countries that are built on Nationalism and function on a nationalist level while at the same time they profess the evil of nationalism. It's a bit confusing don't you agree? We are raised to be nationalist on one level and criticized for it on another. We pay federal and state taxes, we have city ,state and country boundaries , we have passports,ect, but nationalism is a dirty word????
edit on 30-11-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Perhaps this reported rise of the right is nothing but deep state actors playing a role to continue the familiar dialectic. That would explain this: A German Intelligence Agent Was at the Scene of a Neo-Nazi Murder. He Can’t Explain Why.

You must support the left because the other side are Nazis.
Pretty simple formula to herd people in to submission.

edit on 30-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

People fear it because of what can manifest out of it.

Just as people fear the inverse and what can happen in the extremes of that side of the spectrum.

A minority on one end want borders to desolve, and a minority on the other want to keep purity of culture that dates back in some cases 1,000+.

People forget both extremes are a minority, and many lay somewhere in the middle with a lean. So many with a lean lump the opposition into extremes.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

What? Not a single country is able to function on a national level only and nobody I know was raised to be a nationalist, but I'm from Germany and we don't have the army running shows during our soccer matches. You know what? When it's nationalism, that makes you shut down all of your hundreds of international military-bases, I'd probably start to like it as well.

We pay federal and state taxes, we have city ,state and country boundaries , we have passports,ect, but nationalism is a dirty word????

Take a closer look at the OP of this thread, their fantasy of an ultra-nationalist, ethnically and ideologically cleansed state and explain to me why you don't see the dirt. Wait! Is that you Maaßen, fumbling around with your blind eye on the right again?

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Perhaps this reported rise of the right is nothing but deep state actors playing a role to continue the familiar dialectic. That would explain this: A German Intelligence Agent Was at the Scene of a Neo-Nazi Murder. He Can’t Explain Why.

You must support the left because the other side are Nazis.
Pretty simple formula to herd people in to submission.

That would be another pretty simple formula to herd people into submission.
Right. Just don't wrap your head around the whole story, we have tinfoil for that! Everything is ok!!!oneoneeleven

edit on 30-11-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join