It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans Deep State Conspiracy For A Fascist Coup

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Not every Trump voter is a staunch nationalist and even if that would be the case, you're just making up appr. 25% of the population in the USA.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Check your numbers.

Even when city folk try to branch out into 'nationalist country' they end up becoming that which they originally despised. Having to work for a living and be independent changes a person, brings them back to reality.

Cities are pustules, tumors, upon a nationalist foundation. Concentrated pockets of dependence.... economic/ideologcal bubbles. They will not last. The country folk will.

edit on 29-11-2018 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Check your numbers.

Your claim, your problem. I'm running on simple facts, like the voter turnout and a close race with a popular vote (which he lost), in order to counter this nationalism majority Bollocks.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You only make us stronger. We all have roles to play.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

we created said refugees with nearly two decades of war on terror, with an even longer lasting war on drugs, or just with economic exploitation in a globalized marketplace

We the people suffer the consequences of open borders and the endless migrant/refugee problem. However "We The People" never had any interest in conducting a WOT by invading Iraq, Afghanistan, the Arab spring, or Syria! I'm fed up with arm chair leftists blaming us average Joe's and Jane's for the problems caused by others! We have absolutely no control whatsoever over what the corrupt and degenerate government bums do!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Me? I'm holding high hopes that the truth, and threads like this, will change some people's minds and set them free. Which role did you decide to play?

Maybe it's about time to think again, twice?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
The assault on white society is global, and thus the reaction of "nationalism" is global.

We have puppetmasters importing poverty(refugees) for the sole purpose of bringing down the national standard of living. While the current occupants foot the bill for the newcomers, the populace is brought down to the newcomers' level. Why do they want more poor people? Easier to control them.

Rather than bring the third world up to the first, they seek to feed the first world to the third world and control the aftermath.

You couldn't have said it more perfect.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Speak for yourself?

We the people suffer the consequences of open borders and the endless migrant/refugee problem.

There would be no BRD if it wasn't for the Guestworkers, and the Schengen Agreement had me travel across Europe in my younger age.
Maybe you'll come to realize one day, that refugees "stealing your job" aint the real problem when you already need two and a half of said jobs in order to provide for your family?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: LSU2018

Fortunately you'll always be in the minority on that one.

Fortunately, you're just part of the nationalist minority that lost it's ability to be proud of a less backwards leaning republic.

Sorry man, but I'm not in the minority for having American pride. The media has made "nationalist" into the newest cuss word and it's not going to work in their favor. You wanna be an American? Great. Take the necessary steps required and don't sneak over here illegally or display your old flag on top of this country's flag.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

Check your numbers.

Even when city folk try to branch out into 'nationalist country' they end up becoming that which they originally despised. Having to work for a living and be independent changes a person, brings them back to reality.

Cities are pustules, tumors, upon a nationalist foundation. Concentrated pockets of dependence.... economic/ideologcal bubbles. They will not last. The country folk will.

+1

Where have you been? Your thinking in all of this is right in line with mine.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You wanna be an American? Great. Take the necessary steps required and don't sneak over here illegally or display your old flag on top of this country's flag.

Reminds me of that confederate rag I see sometimes. lulz.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Check your numbers.

Your claim, your problem. I'm running on simple facts, like the voter turnout and a close race with a popular vote (which he lost), in order to counter this nationalism majority Bollocks.

Then your facts just mean that being a nationalist in a major city puts you in the minority. In the other thousands of cities, the nationalist is the majority.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

a reply to: TonyS

Speak for yourself?

We the people suffer the consequences of open borders and the endless migrant/refugee problem.

There would be no BRD if it wasn't for the Guestworkers, and the Schengen Agreement had me travel across Europe in my younger age.
Maybe you'll come to realize one day, that refugees "stealing your job" aint the real problem when you already need two and a half of said jobs in order to provide for your family?

It's not about refugees stealing jobs. It's about refugees that hate this country coming here anyways and taxpayers footing their bills. There are plenty of 1st generation Mexicans that are now proud Americans. Unfortunately for them, people on the left hate them for it and coddle the illegals.

If every nationalist in America left and went to another country, those who helped bring the illegals here would be on the crap list and the next to go. Would that open your eyes? Much like BLM letting whites join them until their crowd was big enough to tell whitey to get the hell out.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

And who on Ceres cares? I'm very proud of my Kraut banana-republic with it's open society, and I wont let some fascist scumbags take it away in yet another night of long knives, which is the topic of this very thread. Who knew, right?
edit on 29-11-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You wanna be an American? Great. Take the necessary steps required and don't sneak over here illegally or display your old flag on top of this country's flag.

Reminds me of that confederate rag I see sometimes. lulz.

I have direct ties to the Confederacy and I would never display the Confederate Flag over the US Flag. Those who do are the ones who are as ignorant of the history behind it as those who oppose it for political reasons, and are the ones who reflect poorly on those of us who do.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Exactly the kind of Bollocks I was talking about, surprise!

We have puppetmasters importing poverty(refugees) for the sole purpose of bringing down the national standard of living. While the current occupants foot the bill for the newcomers, the populace is brought down to the newcomers' level. Why do they want more poor people? Easier to control them.

Also, we have puppetmasters controlling less genuine thoughts with fringe conspiracy theories like that.

Maybe some day you'll come to realize, that all those threads regarding Soros, unfolding the banner of Cultural Marxism against us poor white breads, is a ruse. A mere distraction from the fact, that we created said refugees with nearly two decades of war on terror, with an even longer lasting war on drugs, or just with economic exploitation in a globalized marketplace for our sociopath elites.

Bollocks. Chadderson is right on the money.
The disruption of the Middle East was planned long ago.

How easily you believe their lies.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

And who on Ceres cares? I'm very proud of my Kraut banana-republic with it's open society, and I wont let some fascist scumbags take it away in yet another night of long knives, which is the topic of this very thread. Who knew, right?

What part do you live in? You must be somewhere near Berlin. I don't know many who are proud of the thought of an open society in Germany. Those ideals, from my understanding, are dying as fast as they died here a couple of years ago.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Lol the last place this would happen. I seriously doubt Germany would allow Nazis to take over again. They would be the laughing stock of humanity.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

No sh!t, Sherlock! The war on terror was a ruse and the ME has been destabilized over decades beforehand? Don't say so!

I'm from the Magna Frisia of old. The place, in which the freye Frysians voted for their leaders as it wasn't a common practice yet. Well, at least they used to do so until Charlemagne showed up with a much bigger force...

Those ideals, from my understanding, are dying as fast as they died here a couple of years ago.

That's the problem with your perception and you can thank the MSM for that, just like they pushed this new normal of neoliberal policies in your heads with a certain TINA mindset that came with the austerity Bollocks. However. The way I see it, some things are deemed to die off in a much faster pace than "my" old old-school ideology could.
edit on 29-11-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IndyFront

Make no mistake, this conspiracy is a real thing. At least it was. If they could succeed with such a coup would be a different topic, and I'd agree with you, we surely would be the worlds laughingstock again if they did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join