It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well that settles for me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen

All of this effort, into undoing the will of the people, who specifically chose DJ Trump, to preside over congress for 4 years.

The constitution protects the will of the people. "Undoing" the will of the people is not an option in our form of government.

The constitution also includes political and legal mechanisms to remove a President if the "will of the people" demand it.

That aside, I would be cautious of touting the "will of the people" as the sole standard for legitimacy.

Recent polls show that 61% of Americans believe the President broke the law and 49% believe impeachment proceedings should begin. In 2016 President Trump received 46% of the vote and lost the popular vote by 2.8 million votes.

I am not suggesting that President Trump should be impeached, only that the "will of the people" argument might not be an argument that serves you well.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Your are welcome Stosh

If you really want to study this group, here is a site that is filled with testimonies of people who have left the cult.
The stuff those people believe is really astounding. It goes along way to demonstrating just how malleable people can be and what they will believe if they believe in a mad man.

howwelldoyouknowyourmoon.tumblr.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thanks for the link TM.

I had never looked into the moons, what a rabbit hole, thanks again for the suggestion.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

2. Falsely accuse him of everything you can. Sexual misconduct. Cheating on his wife. Being racist. Being homophobic. A liar.

Wait wait..... Did you say falsely accused?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

but you can claim that Obama lied about the economy when its a total lie.... When in fact reality shows something completely different. Blinders? I think so.

do not call me a liar. I do not lie. I dont care if you do not agree with me thats fine, but do not accuse me of lying.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

do not call me a liar. I do not lie.

That was your biggest lie so far.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join