It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well that settles for me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

On the other hand I am completely sure what your point is as is everyone else who reads it.... Your point is Its okay that the leader of the free world cannot be believed any time he opens his mouth. To anyone anywhere about anything at all doesnt matter....
Knowing the lives of your children might be at stake..... but its okay cuz you cant admit trump is a big FAT mistake.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

2. Falsely accuse him of everything you can.

Sexual misconduct.
Cheating on his wife.
Being racist.
Being homophobic.
A liar.

Is it your position that President Trump did not cheat on his wife?
That he does not lie often?
That these are false accusation?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
edit on 30-11-2018 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Sometimes the pockets of madness surrounding us are incredibly depressing. These guys are like that. That little run down I posted above is but a smidgen of the convoluted and mind numbing beliefs within that cult. And while people have over the years left it in droves, largely children born into it, my mind quakes at the older adults who joined thirty and forty and fifty years ago who still believe they have found the truth and the real path to bringing the Kingdom of Heaven to earth.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

As I said previously and corrected myself, I know he cheated and paid women for their silence. Ask me if I care.

I don't.

What he does on his free time isn't my business, especially if he did this before he was elected. Couldn't care less.

And no, I don't think he lies often. What I do believe is that the MSM loves to get things he said out of context and then distort the situation to make he look like a liar.

We all say things and then # goes a different way. It's not a lie, unless you suffer from TDS. Then it is.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: headorheart

Just saw the report from The Washington Times calling the Guardian story about Manafort FAKE NEWS!

Sexual misconduct.
Cheating on his wife.
Being racist.
Being homophobic.
A liar.

I overall agree with your post, but number two.

He is absolutely a liar and a misogynist. I could argue racist, but not as solidly.

I don't think we can call him a mysoginyst, while women the world over dress for attention.

Wow. I really hope this is a joke.

Yes and no. Look at the entertainment industry. How can you simultaneously decry misogyny and objectification while also doing your damnedest to play to the crowd with ones body while claiming empowerment?
edit on 30-11-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Don't forget to include "the alleged tax evasion by Manafort occurred over a decade before he was part of the Trump campaign, and even Rod Rosenstein himself back then stated we wouldn't prosecute Manafort for this..." What changed?...The globalist hack known as Hillary didn't win even with all the illegal tactics used by the globalists/DNC.

edit on 30-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

I overall agree with your post, but number two.

He is absolutely a liar and a misogynist. I could argue racist, but not as solidly.

What lies are you talking about?

As for "misogynist..."

I always find it ironic how leftist leaders like Madonna, and Miley Cyrus continuously sexualize themselves to the point that Cyrus shakes her butt in front of her fans, including minors, and allows them to touch her everywhere, including in the butt and her front. Same for Madonna, and these are the same type of women calling Trump a "misogynist" for stating "women allow him to touch them there." Do I agree with what he said? No. But we all know that if Trump was a female and had been talking about "men allowing her to touch them in their manhood" the left would be singing a much different song.

If Trump was female the left would be calling "her" a leader, and an idol for all little girls to look up to. As well as a strong, and independent feminist... That's the double standard we live in today thanks to the left.

edit on 30-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Whether he did, or did not, that's between him and his wife... It's not like he went after women in the White House and had sex with them in the oval office, meanwhile being POTUS, and throughout the White House like rapist Bill did...

If this happened, it happened BEFORE he was POTUS.

That he does not lie often?

Could you elaborate what lies you are talking about?

Let me give you an example. Obama continuously lies when he claims the economy got better, and jobs returned to the U.S. because of him... That's a lie, the left knows it, yet still everyone in the left want to claim the same lie...

That these are false accusation?

You mean like how some of the women who accused Trump of rape/or attempted rape called him and requested for a job?... Because you know, ALL women who have been raped/or close to being raped would request their rapist for a job right?...

Or what about the women who demanded for money to accuse him?...

Or the claim by another woman that Trump lifted the arm rest on a plane, to sexually assault her, but in fact those planes do not allow you to lift the arm rest?... Instead the arm rest has to be taken off completely, and to do that you have to get up and know how to take it off...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What I find most ironic of all is the fact that to the left Linda Sarsour is a leader of the "women's march." Yet Sarsour wants to make legal in the U.S. female genital mutilation, which would be performed on little girls and will deprive them of enjoying their sexuality when they become women. Yet to the left Sarsour is a leader for women's rights... How does that make sense? And whats worse, that a man would say "women allow him to touch them there," or brutalizing little girls and depriving them of enjoying to be women when they come of age and for life?... Not to mention the pain that little girls will be subjected to if Sarsour gets away with her wishes.

edit on 30-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3n19m470

On the other hand I am completely sure what your point is as is everyone else who reads it.... Your point is Its okay that the leader of the free world cannot be believed any time he opens his mouth. To anyone anywhere about anything at all doesnt matter....
Knowing the lives of your children might be at stake..... but its okay cuz you cant admit trump is a big FAT mistake.

So...according to you it was a mistake for Trump to bring back the jobs lost by Obama?...

According to you, it was a mistake to increase the amount of people working, and to decrease the amount of people in the U.S. in unemployment?...

According to you, it was a mistake to have less people in food stamps thanks to Trump, after Obama made part time jobs become full time jobs, which caused more people to need a second or third job and to resort to asking for food stamps?...

According to you, it was a mistake to improve the economy of the U.S.?...

According to you, it was a mistake to give tax cuts which have helped a lot of people make more money?...

According to you, it was a mistake to seek better deals with Mexico, Canada, China, etc, even though it has benefited the U.S.?...

IMO, it is you, and others in the left who like you keep not wanting to admit facts...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

six thousand and counting but you know.... what lies?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

trump hasn't done a goddamned thing. He does not care about you. He does not care about america.
The republican lawmakers have done the work. He has played golf and made an ass of himself on the world stage. Thats about it, but he hasn't done any of the things you think he has. He doesn't have a clue. He cant even read well dude. He is a dummy.
He couldnt put a bill together if his life depended on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

six thousand and counting but you know.... what lies?

Go ahead and post the 6 thousand lies... Go ahead, we are waiting for you to post them all...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

trump hasn't done a goddamned thing. He does not care about you. He does not care about america.
The republican lawmakers have done the work. He has played golf and made an ass of himself on the world stage. Thats about it, but he hasn't done any of the things you think he has. He doesn't have a clue. He cant even read well dude. He is a dummy.
He couldnt put a bill together if his life depended on it.

Really?... So you have no problem corroborating your fake claims?... How about you post "evidence" for every one of your claims?...

The funny thing is you are claiming he lies, and YOU lie like it was the truth...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I know that shouts of "shill" are part and parcel of ATS business-as-usual.

But that video is the damnedest thing I ever saw.

For folks like Sillyoleme, I think its not really about DJ Trump. I think they focus on him because he has been the only one brave enough to go against the wisdom of the left.

"The Republican president is an idiot." They've been saying that since Eisenhower. Only the left is smart enough, only the left is lacking in hate, only the left has the technocrats able to run the country.

They've kind of muted themselves the charge of internal American corruption lately. The further we get from Obama's official support for Solyndra and various Chicagoland real-estate "developers", the more his presidency comes into focus as pay-to-play. Like Hillary was only a part of it. That was overt corruption, the POTUS using his office to enrich his supporters. Meanwhile, more and more questions emerge about the Obama White House equipping the "investigation" into Trump.

All of this effort, into undoing the will of the people, who specifically chose DJ Trump, to preside over congress for 4 years.

I think if the progressive DO manage to unseat DJ Trump before his turn expires, there is a huge chunk of the American underclass, what Marx called the "lumpenproletariat," who will decide that the problem is not left or right.

The problem is the Elite, who are busy trying to quash any economic mobility among the poor. If they realize that the elite won't play fair, the underclass may decide to quit playing fair.

That's what caused the French Revolution. The social elite got more and more control over the workers.

Til they snapped.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Just saw the report from The Washington Times calling the Guardian story about Manafort FAKE NEWS!

That settles for me that the Russian scam was the "contingency plan" Strzok and Page were discussing when they were lovers.

They never thought Hillary could lose.

When she did the "backup plan" was put in action:

1. Coordinate ALL MSM left news to destroy Trump by influencing the sheeple's mind.

Sexual misconduct.
Cheating on his wife.
Being racist.
Being homophobic.
A liar.

3. Ask for Impeachment every time he farts in public.

And we know the rest.

Now I'll tell you this. I'm not even sure if Trump is or isn't part of TPTB/The Cabal/The Elite Bankers who run things' plan. Maybe he is and don't even realize that. I don't know.

What I do know is that the MSM is making you believe in this crappy-phony Russian story for 2 years now, and what we have?

Tax evasion.

Oh, and don't forget you're the one paying for this.

Don't tell me I didn't warned you.

Yup. Just bring on nuclear war already and wipe this vermin off the face of the planet. I dont mind that I'll be wiped off too. So long as the scum gets flushed down too.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

They are counting you know right?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I'll wait for you first.

Hes a liar. He lies for no reason. Squeeze his head and # will come out his ears like it flows from his mouth.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Whether he did, or did not, that's between him and his wife...

I did not ask if it was anyone's business whether the President cheated on his wife.

The OP claimed it was a falsehood invented by the "MSM".

I asked if the OP believed that to be untrue.

edit on 1-12-2018 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Damn, I had no idea about the Moons connection, Thanks.

It will make for some interesting research on a cold Saturday afternoon.

Now thats an AR with BLING.

Just when you think you have heard it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join