It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Well that settles for me

page: 3
53
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

originally posted by: vinifalou
Just saw the report from The Washington Times calling the Guardian story about Manafort FAKE NEWS!



2. Falsely accuse him of everything you can.

Sexual misconduct.
Cheating on his wife.
Being racist.
Being homophobic.
A liar.




I overall agree with your post, but number two.

He is absolutely a liar and a misogynist. I could argue racist, but not as solidly.


YOU are a liar and a misogynist. I could argue racist but not as solidly.

Every human has lied. Every human has said or done somethings in their lifetime that could be construed as misogynist and racist. Therefore if I went over your life with a fine toothed comb, I could find someone willing to point the finger and say that you lied and you said those misogynist racist things. If you were a very famous person there might even be recordings...

Let That sink in you lying racist misogynist! (just like me and everybody else!)

Of course, when people like you, and the media call Trump a misogynist you're not talking about a misogynist in the sense that everyone has likely said or done something that might be construed as misogynist... No, what you mean is that he has a deep seeded, quite rare, psychopathic, seething hatred for women. You believe that he gets pleasure from watching women suffer humiliation, and you fantasize that he loves abusive sex, because the only way your narrative works is if he is some kind of monster...

It would be hilarious until we realize some of you lunatics are raising children! 😕 Then you realize children are being raised beneath this banner of hatred smothering all hope of unity and love like a filthy blanket soaked in gasoline...
edit on 11/30/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Painterz

What basics rights were taken away from black people in these 2 years?

Or from LGBTq in that matter?

“He said many things” do not classify him as a racist or a homophobic.

As for the sexual misconduct I just gave an example of what type of garbage the MSM used to push an impeachment. Remember Stormy Daniels narrative?

We HAVE to impeach Trump because he cheated on his wife!

Just don’t. I don’t care what he does in his personal life as long as it doesn’t affect the taxpayers common citizen.

Get over with it already. Everyone IN LIFE will lie to you and you’re expecting the president to be any different? Grow some pair and stop being hurt because Trump said mean things.


Lol. This is one of my favourite cult responses. "Everyone lies, so it doesn't matter that the president of the United States lies to his people continually also"

Riiiight. The fact that you can even say that speaks volumes for the amount of cognitive dissonance on these forums.

But I'm sure you'd say the same if Hillary was potus and lied to you just as much - right?

...guys? Right...?

Oh.



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: headorheart

originally posted by: vinifalou
Just saw the report from The Washington Times calling the Guardian story about Manafort FAKE NEWS!



2. Falsely accuse him of everything you can.

Sexual misconduct.
Cheating on his wife.
Being racist.
Being homophobic.
A liar.




I overall agree with your post, but number two.

He is absolutely a liar and a misogynist. I could argue racist, but not as solidly.


I don't think we can call him a mysoginyst, while women the world over dress for attention.


Wow. I really hope this is a joke.



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

So every human Doesn't lie? Im not sure what your point is. What specific thing are you accusing him of lying about? The poster you replied to simply said everyone lies. That is true isnt it? I dont think they ever said it was "ok" just that it is a reality.
edit on 11/30/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
guys this whole YEAH WELL EVERYONE LIES thing is a really incoherent defense
because it's actually a point the OP made?
Like they literally said that people calling him a liar are lying?
so then when others come into the thread and go "but wait he did lie"
and you go YEHA WE ALL DO
you're really heckin undermining your own position there.
yeah, sure, all people lie, whatever - i didn't make a damn thread contesting that they don't so maybe think about examining your own position instead of getting pissy.



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Uh...


> 2. Falsely accuse him of everything you can.
>
>Sexual misconduct.


That's not false accusations, Trump has admitted by his own word that he's committed sexual misconduct. His own words.


> Cheating on his wife.


That's not a false accusation either. Again, Trump has admitted in his own words that he has cheated on his wife at least two times.



> Being racist.


Again, not a false accusation. Trump has said many many racist things.



> Being homophobic.


Again. Not a false accusation. Trump has said many homophobic things. He even gave a speech at an anti-LGBT organisation for heaven's sake.



> A liar.



For heaven's sake dude, Trump has said so many lies on such a regular basis that websites that try to keep records of all of his demonstrable lies have trouble keeping up.

Remember when he said he'd had a conversation with the President of Finland about how their citizens swept up leaves to prevent forest fires? And the president of Finland had to say uh, no, no such conversation occurred, and no, citizens don't sweep up leaves to prevent fires?

Trump lies. Almost every time he opens his mouth.

Do you like the CABAL?
Aside from all politico's lie you have total absolute BS in this post. Only progs see his work as bad. Personal situations are personal situations and lies to get him impeached are from the CABAL.



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
I know you guys are sinking into a desperate pit of delusion this week.

But that's some especially crazy version of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming.

It's would be fun to watch if were's so sad.


Do we see you knowing anything pertinent to political discussion so far?

I sure don't think you know what you are seeing with those blinders on.



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Manafort. Found guilty on 8 counts; pleaded guilty to counts of conspiracy; scheduled to be sentenced on February 8, 2019.

Criminal charge Five counts of tax fraud, two counts of bank fraud, and one count of failing to disclose a hidden foreign bank account; two counts of conspiracy.


But sure, let's all defend this swamp dweller because Donnie Moscow demands it.

What did that do for the Russian Collusion scenario to change votes during voting in America?

NOT one single thing.



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
guys this whole YEAH WELL EVERYONE LIES thing is a really incoherent defense
because it's actually a point the OP made?
Like they literally said that people calling him a liar are lying?
so then when others come into the thread and go "but wait he did lie"
and you go YEHA WE ALL DO
you're really heckin undermining your own position there.
yeah, sure, all people lie, whatever - i didn't make a damn thread contesting that they don't so maybe think about examining your own position instead of getting pissy.


well we keep asking the leftist what lies has he told and so far they don't stack up to Hillary, Bush or Obama's lies.

I can't keep my Dr or my Insurance can I?

I did get a degree and in Environmental Chemistry and they tell one expensive lie daily about Man made climate change then don't allow debate with the real scientist with solid data that contradicts the fake science.

I see who lies and how bad it hurts humanity and it hasn't been the DJT or the Libertarian Ron Paul's types.



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Scary that people are still waking up to this.

One thing president trump showed the world when he got in office is that there is definitely a powerful deep state global elitist agenda going on.

They are very powerful and should be arrested on treason



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Its hard to tell what's true anymore. US media claims Ukraine is full of innocent widdle angels fleeing from Russky Devils, while Trump only won because of Russia, despite the decades of American-led efforts of violent regime change. Yet, now - despite his professed innocence by the corporate media - Poroshenko has lauded Trump as a "great leader" for "cancelling" his planned meeting with Vladimir Putin. And now the media will turn on him, as they've got no choice now but to do so for working themselves into a knot of acerebral illogic.

Anyone who's been paying attention can tell:
1) Ukraine is not innocent, as NATO and the EU - who the media have been telling us to trust over Russia - are now turning on the U.S. and Ukraine for trying to drag them into the Russian-Ukrainian spat.
2) Russia is not the reason for all of the worlds problems. As to why I know this refer to point #1.
3) If Donald Trump is found to be guilty of collusion with Russia (which really isn't the most egregious thing a US presidential candidate has done, see: Lyndon B. Johnson and the mafia with JFK) then that automatically demolishes the lame-stream narrative of 'RUSSIA=MORDOR" since the Ukrainian President is now - by their very definition of Trump being a Russian mole with connections to Ukraine-invading Putin - a full-blown geopolitical-schizophrenic. Since it obviously makes negative-one-billion-percent # sense to praise an intelligence asset of the man you claim is INVADING YOUR #ING COUNTRY.

So, go ahead lame-stream media. Try to plug that gaping #ing hole in your logic.



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I have been hearing and reading about the pros and cons of Trump's character since the campaign began.

This has lead me to one question which I have about the results of the election of 2016.

Did we elect Donald trump to be President of the United States, or did we elect Donald Trump to be the Pope of the United States ??

I don't know about the rest of you but I think the character qualifications would be a little different for each of the two jobs.

So, did we elect a President, a man. Or did we elect a Pope, someone of a divine nature.



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou




1. Coordinate ALL MSM left news to destroy Trump by influencing the sheeple's mind.


You've got to be kidding.
Oh for cryin out loud give the world a break from this stupidness!!! Please...
The news agencies do not coordinate the news or decide what to cover or not... They cover events that are real and that can be verified. Stop with this silliness that its possible to get them all to work against a single person. And its paranoid too.



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Need a new place to hide?



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I was just in the kitchen with my wife and the Liberal media is STILL talking about Russia..Ha ha. Unbelievable.



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: vinifalou




1. Coordinate ALL MSM left news to destroy Trump by influencing the sheeple's mind.


You've got to be kidding.
Oh for cryin out loud give the world a break from this stupidness!!! Please...
The news agencies do not coordinate the news or decide what to cover or not... They cover events that are real and that can be verified. Stop with this silliness that its possible to get them all to work against a single person. And its paranoid too.


Yeah, that would be utterly impossible! Keep the faith Silly, they're counting on it!




posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I highly doubt you’ll be watching the video above and coming back to this thread.

Have a safe trip back to Wonderland.
edit on 30/11/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Then why'd you waste your time posting it? To get licks from your brethren?



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85




Riiiight. The fact that you can even say that speaks volumes for the amount of cognitive dissonance on these forums


Boy did you say a mouthful. Unfortunately they will never take the blinders off. When he is being led into a jail cell they will still be crying foul. and Lock her up... lol



posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

sadly.... probably not.



new topics

top topics



 
53
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join