It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well that settles for me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
I know you guys are sinking into a desperate pit of delusion this week.

But that's some especially crazy version of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming.

It's would be fun to watch if were's so sad.
So nothing to dispute but remain your delusional self? Got it.

That explains all leftist such as yourself. Not sorry for the let down, ya'll brought this on ya'lls selves 😌

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Your signature makes it very hard for you to say someone have their fingers in their ears.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Farting in public could be a good reason for impeachment, especially if it is a real smelly one that brings tears to people's eyes and forces them to run.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: vinifalou

I don't know the truth about Manafort. Information comes to me via ''outside sources'', these being what I can read from the internet, books and see on the tube as well as the talk that goes on among the people in my area.

I noticed that here, as I was reading your post, I noticed that as part of your understanding of the media mess you used the Washington Times which was ''outing'' the Guardian as ''fake news''. Now the Guardian has not to my knowledge really been a part of the Main Stream Media, but rather a much smaller news outlet that over the years has held a liberal bias. So I can understand many people not liking what they have to say.

However using the Washington Times, which over the last century has been a much more main stream newspaper to out the Guardian is confusing to me. From this I gather that to you the Times is not part of the msm while the Guardian is.

Do you know who owns the Washington Times? Do you know who owns the Guardian? I don't know who owns the Guardian, but I do know who owns the Washington Times. The lunatic fringe.

A couple of decades ago that dying newspaper was bought by the Unification Church which was run by a Korean ''Messiah'', Sun Myung Moon. You may have heard of him. He is the guy who marries huge groups of people at one time in wedding ceremonies of more that a thousand at a time. The couples are married through ''arranged'' marriages where he and his hierarchy choose who will be married to who using what they think is their ''higher'' spiritual insights.

Moon's church moved it's US headquarters to DC over 50 years ago to try and influence American politics. They would have some of the prettier women in the church infiltrate congressional staffs to sway congressmen. They put lobbyists into the circuit to influence decisions that would benefit their church. They have also donated millions and millions to conservative candidates and causes and other right wing evangelical groups.

They hold rallies that gather people in support of regular causes but which also allow for the furtherance of their own agenda. That agenda was, and is, to take over the controls of not only the American government but more broadly to take control of western civilization. Sound crazy? Does to me, but it is all true.

And part of that drive to influence government types in DC was to buy the Washington Times and make articles that support candidates and issues of their choosing. All conservative. One of their tactics has been to put out alarming headlines that have sunk liberal candidates only to have them disproved later on after the damage has been done. An old tactic.

Want to hear even crazier? Moon died about a decade ago. His wife and one of his sons are now in heated warfare with one another over just who will control the empire worth billions that Moon put together. His wife is now reversing much of the ''truth'' that Moon built his empire on and claiming that it was not Moon who was the messiah, but rather herself.

A major tenant of their religion is that a perfect man and a perfect woman will be married and have perfect children free from Satan's original sin. Only through Moon and his wife could this be accomplished. Funny thing though, they had about 12 kids themselves raised in luxury and of those children some have died from drugs, some from drunken car crashes and some from suicide. One of the sons who managed to become an adult now runs a splinter group claiming that it is he who now holds the reigns of the church. He calls his mother, Moon's widow, '' the Whore of Babylon.

This guy recently gained a little notoriety by holding a mass wedding of his own to which he told his followers to all come and get married while holding machine rifles and as well had the audience bring their rifles as well. He has fashioned for himself and his wife new crowns ( his father loved to wear crowns), His new crown is a crown that instead of having jewels has bullets all around the crown. He has the prettier women in the church dress up in sexy attire and posing with rifles.

Madness. And they are all Trump supporters. Why? Because they believe that Trump will help set the stage for them to one day take over the world.

That, is who owns The Washington Times.

What's this??? Character assassination of a news paper so no one will believe their news??? I don't care who owns it...

The Guardian says Manafort visited with Assange in London...The Wash Times says Manafort's passport shows that's a lie...We don't need the Wash Times to tell us that...Anyone could have told us that...All we need is to see is Manafort's passport to know who is telling the truth...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Manafort. Found guilty on 8 counts; pleaded guilty to counts of conspiracy; scheduled to be sentenced on February 8, 2019.

Criminal charge Five counts of tax fraud, two counts of bank fraud, and one count of failing to disclose a hidden foreign bank account; two counts of conspiracy.

But sure, let's all defend this swamp dweller because Donnie Moscow demands it.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I don't know the truth about Manafort. Information comes to me via ''outside sources'', these being what I can read from the internet, books and see on the tube as well as the talk that goes on among the people in my area.

I noticed that here, as I was reading your post, I noticed that as part of your understanding of the media mess you used the Washington Times which was ''outing'' the Guardian as ''fake news''. Now the Guardian has not to my knowledge really been a part of the Main Stream Media, but rather a much smaller news outlet that over the years has held a liberal bias. So I can understand many people not liking what they have to say.

However using the Washington Times, which over the last century has been a much more main stream newspaper to out the Guardian is confusing to me. From this I gather that to you the Times is not part of the msm while the Guardian is.

Do you know who owns the Washington Times? Do you know who owns the Guardian? I don't know who owns the Guardian, but I do know who owns the Washington Times. The lunatic fringe.

A couple of decades ago that dying newspaper was bought by the Unification Church which was run by a Korean ''Messiah'', Sun Myung Moon. You may have heard of him. He is the guy who marries huge groups of people at one time in wedding ceremonies of more that a thousand at a time. The couples are married through ''arranged'' marriages where he and his hierarchy choose who will be married to who using what they think is their ''higher'' spiritual insights.

Moon's church moved it's US headquarters to DC over 50 years ago to try and influence American politics. They would have some of the prettier women in the church infiltrate congressional staffs to sway congressmen. They put lobbyists into the circuit to influence decisions that would benefit their church. They have also donated millions and millions to conservative candidates and causes and other right wing evangelical groups.

They hold rallies that gather people in support of regular causes but which also allow for the furtherance of their own agenda. That agenda was, and is, to take over the controls of not only the American government but more broadly to take control of western civilization. Sound crazy? Does to me, but it is all true.

And part of that drive to influence government types in DC was to buy the Washington Times and make articles that support candidates and issues of their choosing. All conservative. One of their tactics has been to put out alarming headlines that have sunk liberal candidates only to have them disproved later on after the damage has been done. An old tactic.

Want to hear even crazier? Moon died about a decade ago. His wife and one of his sons are now in heated warfare with one another over just who will control the empire worth billions that Moon put together. His wife is now reversing much of the ''truth'' that Moon built his empire on and claiming that it was not Moon who was the messiah, but rather herself.

A major tenant of their religion is that a perfect man and a perfect woman will be married and have perfect children free from Satan's original sin. Only through Moon and his wife could this be accomplished. Funny thing though, they had about 12 kids themselves raised in luxury and of those children some have died from drugs, some from drunken car crashes and some from suicide. One of the sons who managed to become an adult now runs a splinter group claiming that it is he who now holds the reigns of the church. He calls his mother, Moon's widow, '' the Whore of Babylon.

This guy recently gained a little notoriety by holding a mass wedding of his own to which he told his followers to all come and get married while holding machine rifles and as well had the audience bring their rifles as well. He has fashioned for himself and his wife new crowns ( his father loved to wear crowns), His new crown is a crown that instead of having jewels has bullets all around the crown. He has the prettier women in the church dress up in sexy attire and posing with rifles.

Madness. And they are all Trump supporters. Why? Because they believe that Trump will help set the stage for them to one day take over the world.

That, is who owns The Washington Times.

Brilliant! I had forgotten this and also wasn’t aware the “gun wedding photo” was a Moon offshoot.

Sounds like they just might be a wee bit biased?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

originally posted by: vinifalou
Just saw the report from The Washington Times calling the Guardian story about Manafort FAKE NEWS!

2. Falsely accuse him of everything you can.

Sexual misconduct.
Cheating on his wife.
Being racist.
Being homophobic.
A liar.

I overall agree with your post, but number two.

He is absolutely a liar and a misogynist. I could argue racist, but not as solidly.

I don't think we can call him a mysoginyst, while women the world over dress for attention.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Ever get the feeling that you're only scratching the surface on all of this?

If so, that's because you are.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Manafort. Found guilty on 8 counts; pleaded guilty to counts of conspiracy; scheduled to be sentenced on February 8, 2019.

Criminal charge Five counts of tax fraud, two counts of bank fraud, and one count of failing to disclose a hidden foreign bank account; two counts of conspiracy.

But sure, let's all defend this swamp dweller because Donnie Moscow demands it.

None of which is for Russian collusion. Which is why Mueller made a deal with him to flip on Trump. Well that backfired.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I’d love to see what things he’s said that makes him a ‘racist’ (I mean ACTUAL racist remarks, not faux libtarded definition of ‘racist’, for example: opposing illegal immigration is most definitely not racist, neither is opposing Islam)

Also, SHOCK HORROR! What a revelation!! A multi-billionaire business tycoon cheated on his wife!!!

Wow, thanks for letting us know. Pretty sure that was a given looooooong before he ever ran for office. He still won.

And ‘colluding’ with ze Russians?

Did he agree to a uranium deal in exchange for a large donation to the Clinton Foundation?

Because THAT, is ‘collusion’.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Just saw the report from The Washington Times calling the Guardian story about Manafort FAKE NEWS!

Sexual misconduct.
Cheating on his wife.
Being racist.
Being homophobic.
A liar.

He is absolutely a liar and a misogynist. I could argue racist, but not as solidly.

So what you are admitting is that their propaganda and false rhetoric about Trump worked just as they planned on you.
For the most part anyway.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Manafort has three passports.

Possibly more?

Did they check all of them?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
Is that more than Liberacé d'you reckon ?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Manafort has three passports.

Possibly more?

Did they check all of them?

London is one of the world’s most surveilled cities in the world. And the Ecuadorian Embassy is one of the most surveilled locations on the planet. The Guardian didn't even produce a still image that could be claimed to be Manafort.

And their logs don't show him visiting.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Sexual misconduct.
Cheating on his wife.
Being racist.
Being homophobic.
A liar.

Everyone, and I mean everyone is a 'racist' to some degree. we all are. And we are all liars.

I think that most Christian Americans think/pretend they are not but the whole human race is.

just sayin

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Can you provide a source for Trump admitting to sexual misconduct whatever that is?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Can you provide a source for Trump admitting to sexual misconduct whatever that is?

I’m sure they can find one for Bill Clinton admitting to it. And ‘they’ still hold him in very high regard.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh my God, a sandwich with poop on it! Who is the genius who came up with this? That's SO hilarious!

....if you're a 3rd grader.😐

That's it. Someone needs to make a website that has an IQ TEST as a requirement for membership. Someone please do this, so me, and other people of average or higher IQ don't have to waste our valuable brian power reading and responding to people who talk about eating poop... 😕

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: chadderson

People who use the word "homophobia" in regards to hatred or dislike of homosexuals, have zero credibility.

Excuse me?

I mean, that's literally what the word 'homophobia' means.

It's like... I know Trump supporters don't like being called stupid, but seriously man, what the heck?!

Wouldnt that be FEAR of homosexuals rather than hatred or dislike?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join