It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Okay I'm new here so please be nice to me. I was just wondering about some things.
First, sometimes when I can't sleep and stay up in the dark something will sit on the end of my bed. Along with that I've heard voices talking. Most of the time it's indeciferable but sometimes I can pick out the gender of the speaker. A female voice clearly said "He" once as if starting a statement. Another time I heard a deep glutteral voice, though that time I didn't know what was said. Also sometimes I'll get a feeling between my shoulderblades and I just know that someone is watching me, though I never see them.
Second, I've found that I can actually tell certain things about a person's soul. For instance there is a little girl who seems all sweet and innocent to people but I sense her soul to be malicious and full of hate, and it enjoys being that way.
Finally, other times at high emotional situations I feel other people's emotions clouding in on mine. Also I'll get a 'feeling' from the air that someone how gives me a look ahead at what will happen. Sorry this is getting long I'll wrap it up. The last thing (I promise) in my mind's eye I can see closeup's of things that are far away, even if there is a wall there. For example I can see the stars above my house when I'm lieing in bed although there is a cieling there.
Is there a collective name for all this? Or do I just need to see a shrink?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
well you could have physic abilities or you could be crazy. I don't judge. Feeling other people's emotions is called Empathy, you seeing beyond your walls sounds like your third eye is open and you're probably having concious oobe's, reading people's soul, is the physic part of you, you're basically using your intuition. I think it is quite possible that you have a few gifts, read up on the paranormal, you'll find the answers to your questions or at least you will find others who are like you. But if you think you're crazy, then by all means go see a shrink.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Thank you I appreciate it. I'll take the advice and run with it.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
theres someone standing behind your right shoulder

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
That's funny. I didn't fall for it. I would've known if someone was there or not.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
theres a girl sitting on your left thigh

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
what i mean by those remarks is.. we all have these subtle energies around our bodies, our body remembers everything, even if our conscious memory doesnt. what you have to do is manipulate your own memory, thoughts and actions, by demanding respect from them and thinking responsibly

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
thinking responsibly means when you find yourself thinking something you dont want to, you have to counteract your mind with resposibility.

you have been communicating pyschicly - i think you are awakening spiritualy.
what your experiencing is real, there really was someone sitting on your bed, but its a mental projection and reception,
now you have to notice your body reactions to the thoughts, thats the key to the projections.
if you have a thought with vivid visualisation, were your interacting with others, this causes a gesticulation ( an itch you have to scratch ).
these gesticulations and gestures are like words, and the words make up sentences. which tells a story about your thoughts.
in time we forget the thought but our body doesnt, and the gesticulations stay, repeating on a cycle.
everybody is communicating constantly - nonverbal negosiations

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
you should have a dream about flying, if you think about stars

dont forget your brain is a tool. use it, dont let it use you

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
hi i am new here also. I just thought maybe the voices you hear are because you are actually falling asleep and dont realize it. I hear all kinds of things when Im very tired and going to sleep and it usually wakes me up. I dont know if its the same thing,just trying to help

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowedRedemption
The last thing (I promise) in my mind's eye I can see closeup's of things that are far away, even if there is a wall there. For example I can see the stars above my house when I'm lieing in bed although there is a cieling there.
Is there a collective name for all this? Or do I just need to see a shrink?

You forgot to note, what you have seen was black&white (or brownscale), and the viewing angle was greater.

Just call it "infravision"!

new topics

top topics

join