It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying about his work on Trump Tower in Moscow

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

lol

trump has called them invaders. he's a clown.

even fox's darling Geraldo is condemning that.

LINK

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

lol

trump has called them invaders. he's a clown.

even fox's darling Geraldo is condemning that.

LINK

They attempted a mass-rush at the border post in the hope of overwhelming the ICE agents. They also were throwing rocks, injuring at least one agent.

Yes, that sounds like an invasion to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

source?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Its kind of strange in way how obvious Trumps links with the Russians are yet he tells his supporters its BS and they lap it up.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Its kind of strange in way how obvious Trumps links with the Russians are yet he tells his supporters its BS and they lap it up.

So a businessman wanting to do business in another country automatically links them to that country's government?

edit on 29-11-2018 by Simon_Boudreaux because: fat fingered

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

source?

Please take a moment and actually look up a news article on the subject. The border patrol agents did not randomly decide to gas people like some kind of comic book villain.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux

So a businessman wanting to do business in another country automatically links them to that country's government?

Well when he is laundering money fir the Russian mob...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I think a lot of people, including you, have this a little mistaken. Cohen isn't changing his testimony all on his own. He's pleading guilty to a charge that he lied and what he lied about. That means whoever charged him (probably Muller's team) with lying has proof of his lie.

He had an interest in building a Trump Tower in Moscow, but it never happened.

Because he became president.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The deal in Russia was with another company that wanted a license to use the Trump name.

😎

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I think a lot of people, including you, have this a little mistaken. Cohen isn't changing his testimony all on his own. He's pleading guilty to a charge that he lied and what he lied about. That means whoever charged him (probably Muller's team) with lying has proof of his lie.

He had an interest in building a Trump Tower in Moscow, but it never happened.

Because he became president.

The "lie" is that he said interest in the project ended in January of 2016, but actually it ended in June. Not exactly an earthshaking revelation, and frankly it smacks of the same kind of two-bit process crime that was used against Flynn and Pappadopalous, and almost certainly what he was trying to do to Corsi before Corsi told him to shove his plea deal where the sun don't shine.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BlackJackal

…..I can’t for this to all end and Trump thrown in prison. It’s all I want for Xmas.

My Favorite Things

Grand Jury hearings and subpoenas serving.
Bright shiny badges and federal attorneys.
Brown-papered law firms all tied up with strings.
These are a few of my favorite things.

Judicial hearings and pending indictments.
Perp walks and plea deals and flop sweat emerging.
Russians and Saudis that unsheath their stings

Muellers and lawyers all digging up scandals.
Laws being broken by high-placed officials.
Lies and deceptions from Presidents and kings.

Chorus:
When the crooks cry.
When they fear bad things.
When Trump's feeling sad.
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I start feeling glad.

MineralMan - DU 2018
www.democraticunderground.com...

Mary XMas!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Since you mentioned that guy in Chicago who got raided...

Why are we assuming that is connected to Trump? Why not Obama, or even Rahm Emmanuel, whose connections to Chicago run far deeper than Trump's?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Why are we assuming that is connected to Trump? Why not Obama, or even Rahm Emmanuel, whose connections to Chicago run far deeper than Trump's?

Cohen (has?) (had?) lots of taxicab deals in Chicago too.

Trump's Personal Lawyer Owns Nearly 2 Dozen Chicago Cabs: Report

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Someone, somewhere else mentioned that this is following Trump's written testimony he submitted to Mueller's team. That could mean that Mueller is using Trump's testimony against Cohen.

I don't know what evidence was submitted to prove that Cohen lied but if Trump's testimony is part of it that's pretty huge. That the president admitted in private that he had dealings with Russia up to the summer of 2016 and, potentially, into 2017 would be a real twist.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I didn't mention it. I just dropped some left wing XMas wish poetry. I'm waiting for someone else to start a thread on the "brown papered lawyers" (LOL) , and inform us ATSers on the details.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Trumps massive lies and monumental corruption are starting to bring him down.

It's like an avalanche of evil and corrupt actions and were still merely at the surface of this swamp.
edit on 29-11-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Your evidence?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Your evidence?

Dude entire books and documentaries have been made on the subject as well as countless reports in the media.

I am not going to waste my evening writing up a full post explaining the tingled web of corruption that ties Trump, the Russian government and the Russian mob together only for you to do what most trump supporters do. Bury your head in the sand call it all fake and bias news then though your toys out of the pram.

The evidence is out there, feel free to seek it out for yourself if you really want to know the truth. If however you want to stick to your safe space then by all means just keep believing that trumps twitter feed is gospel.
edit on 29-11-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So just books and documentaries? Any hardcore proof? Money laundering being the crime it is, if there was actual evidence, why hasn't he been charged, tried, and convicted?

Oh, and I don't give two sh!ts about Trumps Twitter feed. Just because someone doesn't fall for the left's BS doesn't mean they're a Trumpite or Trumptard as y'all llke to label them.
edit on 29-11-2018 by Simon_Boudreaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

If Michael Cohen was Jesus Christ, Trump's supporters would still deny and defend Trump, lol. If any world leader could possibly get the label of Anti-Christ, Trump would surely be in the running. Who else could control the minds of his followers after all his proven contradictions, lies, name calling, rudeness, etc... It's like his supporters are all in a trance and the GOP fears him, lol!

Cohen will end up being Trump's downfall.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join