It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floyd Mayweather to fight Tenshin Nasukawa in Japan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: rollanotherone

en.wikipedia.org...

He has beaten former IBF champions and champion Muai Thai practitioners from the Lumpinee stadium, second only to one other Muai Thai stadium in Thailand.

He has beaten incredible fighters.

Key word is "former" champions. I'm sure Cody Garbrandt could beat former UFC champs too. Not disrespecting Tenshin, the kid will be something to watch over the years. But can he break into the octagon and be a threat? Who knows. Isreal is making a name for himself so anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

LOL.
To be honest, I think it would be great to see.
He would have to start and finish his attack on the body to have any success.
I don't see any way he can get to Floyd's head, whith his brilliant defense mixed with a significant height and weight advantage.
That said, I would love to see Nasukawa landing 5 punch combinations to May's body until he cracks.
Won't happen though.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I have seen some of Tenshin's highlights. This kid is the real deal and his soul is ice when he gets into the ring. He has dismantled many a champ and has weapons on all 4 limbs.

That being said, if Mayweather really wants to fight him, he should challeng Tenshin in a full contact kick boxing match, rather than trying to take away 2 of Tenshin's weapons.

So my prediction: it's all about the benjamins for Mayweather.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Tenshin is a nobody in the MMA world and rizin is a very weak organization. Maybe some day he'll be ranked, or not.

That's why Mayweather took this fight.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Tenshin has not beat anyone who matters in MMA. He's an interesting prospect nothing more.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Never heard of the guy either but i checked him out and i like what i see. A future super star for sure.

Oh, and the fight will Mayweather will only be a three minute- three round exhibition fight.
edit on 29-11-2018 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My bad
edit on 29-11-2018 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish

Hard to tell fighting in rizin.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Tenshin has not beat anyone who matters in MMA. He's an interesting prospect nothing more.

Yeah. That's what I've read about him. Mindsmash on YouTube did a pretty good analysis video on him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join