It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian refugee,15, bullied at school in UK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

No, I get that. I'm just pointing out that for some of us, reading the name Jamal doesn't raise any flags in particular because it's a fairly common name. At most over here, you might have a guess as to ethnicity but that's it, no real positives or negatives. More or less like John or Juan.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: CJCrawley

How is a refugee able to attend school?

Seriously????

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Seriously????

Don't "seriously" me, sir. When I think of refugee, I think of someone illegally in a country.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Seriously????

Don't "seriously" me, sir. When I think of refugee, I think of someone illegally in a country.

Then you're an idiot.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Flavian

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a knobhead of the highest order.

Yet again he opens his mouth before engaging his brain.

The relevant and important points he makes are lost in the avalanche of complete bollocks that he spouts.

I increasingly suspect that he is in the pay of those who seek to discredit the misgivings many people have over the influence of Muslim fundamentalists.....bear in mind he openly admits to taking payments from Quilliam in the past.
en.wikipedia.org...(think_tank)

Yep I think you’re spot on with that assessment.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

While bullying is bad, I have got to wonder why you and the left-wing mainstream media ignore stories such as these.

Water wasn't thrown at this girl, but rather she was cut with sharp objects and the teacher decided the bleeding child could continue with her class and that this is "normal..."

edit on 2-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The victim is getting money, wtf?
Why Is a Syrian even at an English school?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

While bullying is bad, I have got to wonder why you and the left-wing mainstream media ignore stories such as these.

Water wasn't thrown at this girl, but rather she was cut with sharp objects and the teacher decided the bleeding child could continue with her class and that this is "normal..."

There are schools In Germany that dont speak German, but Arab. That's not a good sign.

The double standards are growing by the day.

These refugees cause so many problems

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I wonder how many “syrian refugees” commited violent crimes against brits that day? Why didn’t that make the news?

There is a piece on face book about that sirian beating a white girl with a hockey stick, the girl is now home schooled, just cannot face that little bully.
edit on 2-12-2018 by pikestaff because: spellings.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

There are schools In Germany that dont speak German, but Arab. That's not a good sign.

There are westerners, mostly left-wingers, who don't understand the difference between Muslims that grow up in western nations like the U.S. and those who are migrating from regions of the world in which women are seen as worse than dogs. Although in some western countries even second and third generation Muslims don't want to integrate into those societies, which is why they build their own ghettos where police, fire fighters and ambulances are afraid to go into because in those ghettos Muslims want to enforce their own laws which causes a lot of violence.

Look at France, not that long ago in July there were riots by Muslim immigrants.
fabiusmaximus.com...

And now once again there are more riots by the same Muslim immigrants.

Paris riots: PM to meet protest groups after worst unrest in decade

Then we saw what "mass migration" did to other western nations such as Germany. Nations like Germany and France, instead of puting the blame on Muslim immigrants the blame is being put on western society itself. In the case of Germany the government blamed German women for the increased sexual harassment from Muslim immigrants, and the government told German women not to go out alone, or at certain hours instead of reigning in the violence from Muslim immigrants.

But, the left-wing globalists want even more immigration to drown the voices of westerners. It's as if the globalists want a clash between immigrants, whether legal or illegal, that do not want to integrate into western societies, and that is what will occur eventually.

edit on 2-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Think it turns out the muppet responsible mother has racially motivated convictions of her own.

So you can imagine the example that is set at home.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Bloodworth

There are westerners, mostly left-wingers, who don't understand the difference between Muslims that grow up in western nations like the U.S. and those who are migrating from regions of the world in which women are seen as worse than dogs. Although in some western countries even second and third generation Muslims don't want to integrate into those societies, which is why they build their own ghettos where police, fire fighters and ambulances are afraid to go into because in those ghettos Muslims want to enforce their own laws which causes a lot of violence.

Look at France, not that long ago in July there were riots by Muslim immigrants.
fabiusmaximus.com...

And now once again there are more riots by the same Muslim immigrants.

Paris riots: PM to meet protest groups after worst unrest in decade

Then we saw what "mass migration" did to other western nations such as Germany. Nations like Germany and France, instead of puting the blame on Muslim immigrants the blame is being put on western society itself. In the case of Germany the government blamed German women for the increased sexual harassment from Muslim immigrants, and the government told German women not to go out alone, or at certain hours instead of reigning in the violence from Muslim immigrants.

But, the left-wing globalists want even more immigration to drown the voices of westerners. It's as if the globalists want a clash between immigrants, whether legal or illegal, that do not want to integrate into western societies, and that is what will occur eventually.

Scary. But what's even more scary are the common sense tactics that are purposely avoided that creates this mess.

Too much too fast......i guess Arab rapeugees are a drug to liberals

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

divisive propaganda nothing more !

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join