It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian refugee,15, bullied at school in UK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: CJCrawley
An online fundraising page set up to help the 15-year-old boy and his family has so far raised more than £50,000.

It always boils down to money in the end.

Damn. Why didn't people fundraise money for me when I was bullied in school?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Huddersfield school refugee 'attack' video: Boy, 16, to be charged

A 16-year-old boy is to be charged with assault after a video showing a 15-year-old Syrian refugee being attacked was shared on social media.
The boy is shown being dragged to the ground at a school in Huddersfield before water is poured into his face.
The video was filmed in a lunch break at Almondbury Community School on 25 October, West Yorkshire Police said.
The force said the older boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will appear at Youth Court "in due course".
Police initially said they were investigating a report of a racially aggravated assault.
An online fundraising page set up to help the 15-year-old boy and his family has so far raised more than £50,000.
www.bbc.co.uk...

This is hot news in Britain at the minute.

Simple question: Would we have heard about this if the victim had been a white, blond haired, blue eyed boy who spoke English with a regional accent?

Answers on a postcard.

I'll step out on a limb and guarantee you there were numerous white kids bullied by muzlims in England at the exact same time that this happened...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
looking around online, the few places that have covered the story about ths Syrian kid allegedly attacking a girl can't seem to find any proof.
Tommy Robinson has gotten involved (didn't see that happening) Claiming that the mother of the attacked girl named this kid as one of the people who beat her up...According to the Independent though, there were contradictory reports and she has now deleted her facebook account.

What can you do? This has blown up into a bloody circus.
The 16 year old is facing a trip to court...If he beat up another white kid...He wouldn't be.

As horrible as this video is, the fall out seems way worse.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There was an Aspy in our area that got beat up so bad his skull was fractured. It made local headlines, but since he wasn't a poor oppressed kid in any way, it wasn't national headline news. I'd say that kid caught it worse than this although both were definitely bullied and the bullies need to be punished.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Would we have heard about this if the victim had been a white, blond haired, blue eyed boy who spoke English with a regional accent?

www.cbsnews.com...

Videos like that go viral all the time.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Right folk's let's ask a simple question.

What make's you think this kid being bullied was a Muslim.

Syria is or WAS home to several other religion's including several branches of Christianity though it was and is predominantly muslim.
Some of the oldest christian site's in the world are in Syria.
Before the Roman empire adopted Christianity Syria which was an independent nation became one of the first Christian country's in the world.
Then later it was invaded by the Islamic Hoard out of Arabia.

But what makes you think this Kid WAS a Muslim.
And does that make it fine if He or his sister whom was also bullied there WAS?.

I agree there were probably white kid's being bullied by Muslim kid's in predominantly Muslim populated school's.

But hey I was a White kid with a single mom, she had us baptized Catholic after a near death experience in which she saw the virgin Mary on top of a mountain beckoning her but remembered her children so ran back down that mountain, through a valley up another mountain and into a dark valley beyond, she then woke up on the operating table just after the doctor had given up trying to resuscitate her, during her delirium afterward's - AND after they had hypnotized her to recall more they had called the catholic priest's but my mom whom was Anglican herself refused to speak to them - but had us all baptized catholic.
I did not know the difference between a catholic or a protestant at the age of Five but in the state school in the 70's I had my head pushed down a toilette and was set upon by the entire school yard ever break time after being sent to Junior School and all because the teacher had asked pupil's what religion they were.

So don't give us that crap or try to turn this into - how many white kid's were bullied at the same time.

HERE think on this, we have advert's chasing after donation's on the TV for homeless kid's in India while we have homeless people on our own Street's including family's (That's Cameron's BIG SOCIETY for you).

GET off your arses and stop using this case of a little # bullying a kid just because he was different to justify your hatred of ALL muslim's, you do know they are HUMAN BEING's just like you lot right.

I do not like ISLAM one bit, it is Heretical and anti Christian BUT I HATE RACISTS (regardless of there color or ethnicity) even more, so much I foam at the mouth and turn traffic light red with flaming steam behind my eye's, I just want to tear them into tiny little pieces and trample them into the ground then spit on them BUT then if I let myself do that I would become the very thing I hate killing the dragon only to become the dragon.

edit on 30-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Because Muslim is a RACE.

JERK!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

NO! it most certainly is not, Followers of ISLAM a RELIGION are called MUSLIM's or Muhammadan's or Islamic these three term's are interchangeable but they have different sect's within there religion the two largest being Sunni and Shia but other's as well such as Druze and many other faction's.

Of course they are all based on a false religion founded by a peodophile whom molested a little six year old whom then lost all her hair on the WEDDING night and that is from there oldest Sura's not the later version of there revered and lying book of poetry.

IT is most certainly not a race or are you trying to tell us that a guy whom is for example english, his parent's were english as far back as they can be traced (And the English are not a race we are an Island so a mixed bunch but just as an analogy) is a MUSLIM by RACE just because he converted to it's ideology and belief system?.

It did not affect his GENES so how the heck is it a RACE come on tell us.

As for JERK I love it but think it is a bit suspicious since I like my beef cooked as well rather than simply cured.

So Feces throwing primate brained self genital stimulating little personage come on tell us how it is a RACE, please do explain and try to educate the entire world as to your theory. (COME on you know I don't mean that but I thought it would be funny to return an insult with a contrived and overlong insult back)

But now we are completely off topic you want to learn something WATCH

Walid Shoebat was raised a Muslim but felt the call to Christ.
[yvid]GtquNNEO7Fw[/vyid]

edit on 30-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Suprise suprise Tommy was making stuff up. Slightly to his credit, at least he owned up to it. But no, the Syrian lad wasn't attacking girls at the school, and Tommy has publicly apologised for spreading lies.

It turns out as per the videos, the Syrian lad and his sister were getting bullied.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
Suprise suprise Tommy was making stuff up. Slightly to his credit, at least he owned up to it. But no, the Syrian lad wasn't attacking girls at the school, and Tommy has publicly apologised for spreading lies.

It turns out as per the videos, the Syrian lad and his sister were getting bullied.

Actually, what I just read says that he retracted his claim about a muslim gang beating up a white boy, said it was down to someone sending him a fake story through social media.

He is sticking to his story about this kid attacking a girl though, which is interesting, because the family is threatening to sue for libel.

metro.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yesterday he was saying it was a left wing loony woman that had been duping him and sending him pictures of the injuries her "son" had received from the Syrian boy.

So it sounds like he has changed his story again - what a suprise!

Obviously though, according to many on ATS, Tommy is the "Word of Truth". When in actual fact he is a self aggrandising, wife abusing, racist liar. But hey, clearly that means some hold him as a moral paragon of virtue!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

What make's you think this kid being bullied was a Muslim.

His name is Jamal.
Jamal is an Arabic Muslim name.

As of July none of the UK's Syrian refugees are Christian.
www.thetimes.co.uk...

With all due respect my friend I think its pretty reasonable to assume that the kid is a Muslim.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yup, there's also the wee clue of his sister wearing a hijab.

originally posted by: SprocketUK

He is sticking to his story about this kid attacking a girl though, which is interesting, because the family is threatening to sue for libel.

metro.co.uk...

That did strike me as an odd claim. Even the kid filmed doing the bullying makes no mention of that happening or being a reason for the attack - he mentions a falling out in class earlier in the day and that it wasn't racially motivated as they'd got on fine before that day.
edit on 30-11-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a knobhead of the highest order.

Yet again he opens his mouth before engaging his brain.

The relevant and important points he makes are lost in the avalanche of complete bollocks that he spouts.

I increasingly suspect that he is in the pay of those who seek to discredit the misgivings many people have over the influence of Muslim fundamentalists.....bear in mind he openly admits to taking payments from Quilliam in the past.
en.wikipedia.org...(think_tank)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I didn't. I pointed out that where I live we had a kid who was bullied so badly he ended up with a skull fracture from the beating, but because he wasn't part of what the press considers a victim class, it didn't make national headlines, only local ones.

As far as I am concerned, as badly as the boy in the OP was bullied, and it was bad, he wasn't bullied as badly as the kid from our area. If we're considering bullying to be pressworthy on a national level, then surely having your skull fractured counts.

So the only reason this particular story was blown up must have been the racial/ethnic/cultural differences of the two in question because this kid doesn't seem to have had his head broken. So this is a disgusting play on the press's part. "Look! These poor refugees are so put upon because they're from Syria and they get picked on, and you disgusting xenophobes didn't want them here ..."
edit on 30-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

How is a refugee able to attend school?

But to answer your question, no, had it been a white kid, this never would have made the news. White kids get bullied all the time and nothing happens until the kid defends himself.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Jamal is a regular black name in the US and not necessarily anything, Muslim or Christian.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yesterday he was saying it was a left wing loony woman that had been duping him and sending him pictures of the injuries her "son" had received from the Syrian boy.

So it sounds like he has changed his story again - what a suprise!

Obviously though, according to many on ATS, Tommy is the "Word of Truth". When in actual fact he is a self aggrandising, wife abusing, racist liar. But hey, clearly that means some hold him as a moral paragon of virtue!

The left wing looney is still his excuse for retracting the one claim, bt as I said, he is sticking by the other.

To be honest? I'd wanna look out the window before I believed him if he said it was raining, but that isn't just him, pretty much everyone pushing media has a spin to sell

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I doubt we will ever know now.
The whole thing has blown up into the sort of media circus that means the truth will take a back seat to sensationalism.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, but the kid isn't African-American and this isn't America.

He's a Syrian refugee in Huddersfield, England.

Jamal is an Arabic name meaning 'beauty'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join