It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the silent readers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Redirects are hammering me, but I REALLY miss that feature. If there was one thing I wish we could have back, its that one!

And no redirects

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

"I too wish there were more opinions being shared moderately."

Yes. This x1,000.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Always nice to read from the moderates here on ATS.

I was originally drawn here because of the high quality discussions on the unexplained and supernatural and mistakenly became embroiled in the political conspiracies. I had no idea the amount of vitriol shared and continuously retreated after being attacked for not sharing "popular" opinions especially from the loud far right crowd.

Now, when I read a new thread and find it in mud-pit political groups, I don't even bother to read it. Inside, I just say "pass."

Still, lots of good stuff here and fun and interesting people.

Just like the family holiday, no religion or politics.
edit on 29-11-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hey all, I went to sleep not long after posting. Just wanted to say thanks for the conversation.
To the individual who had an issue with my use of the word "Argument."
Here is a definition of the word: a coherent series of reasons, statements, or facts intended to support or establish a point of view

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I honestly thought going in that taking part in discussions on this site would be an uphill battle, but I was pleased to see that I was wrong. People here for the most part seem to really agree or politely disagree, with a lack of hate toward me which I useally see elseware.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join