It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden could have been President

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This thought went through my mind today. Trump pretty much won because he was more likable than Hillary, or people could more easily identify with him than Hillary. Or people didn’t want “entitled” Hillary to become President?

Just think if Joe Biden had ran for President.

I am more conservative than anything. But I feel very sad that Joe Biden out lived his son, Beau Biden. It is easy to understand why Joe would not run. Why he would stop to take stock of life. But I think he could have won.

But the more I thought about the situation, was the decision not to run because of his son passing? Or was it because Joe didn’t want to face the Skeletons from 8 years of being part of the Obama administration? I get Joe being president may have prevented many things from coming to light.

What got me too, I don’t think Joe Biden was targeted in the behind the bars tweet?

However, you got to wonder if deciding not to run for President was partly because Joe had a feeling some sort of crap storm is on the horizon?

I guess we will really never know.
edit on 28-11-2018 by neutronflux because: Changed to targeted

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Joe is a pervy fook-tard.
Thank whatever gods may be that he never became President.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I am so sick of what ATS has become. I miss the good old days of conspiracies and less politics. This has become just another left vs right hack political site

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Joe never would have won for several reasons, but being Obama's Vice President was the ultimate kiss of death.

No one in their right minds would vote for Joe either knowing that he's a walking time bomb for a third brain aneurysm. I'm convinced the other two left him brain damaged.
edit on 28-11-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Joe never would have won for several reasons, but being Obama's Vice President was the ultimate kiss of death.

No one in their right minds would vote for Joe either knowing that he's a walking time bomb for a third brain aneurysm. I'm convinced the other two left him brain damaged.

I am glad Trump got in. But Binden just needed to be more likable than Hillary, and just needed to seem more presidential than Trump.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I would have sunk his bid with one video.

That is all it would have taken. It is why he never ran.

There are lots of these so the public don't get bored with the same commercial.

P

edit on 28/11/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Joe is a pervy fook-tard.
Thank whatever gods may be that he never became President.

Many people probably thought similar thoughts when it was believed Hillary would win.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I would have sunk his bid with one video.

That is all it would have taken. It is why he never ran.

P

Right?

He has so many skeletons in his closet that they probably charge for tours of it on Halloween.

Man never had an actual job that wasn't in the government his whole life, but was called "lunchbox Joe" because he is one of the common people?

AND as you posted, he is creepy enough in real life that if he wanted to date my daughter I'd shoot him off the porch.

That would be a tragic President, in my opinion.

edit on 28-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Trump wasn't more likeable than Hillary. He set the record for being the most disliked candidate ever. Hillary took second place and how hilarious it is that they ran against each other. Now, even though he was the most disliked candidate in US history, having Hillary run the general elections definitely gave him a boost for the win.

Hillary and all her selfishness gave Trump the presidency. If Biden ran against him I still don't think it would have been enough to beat Trump but who knows? Now, if Bernie Sanders won the primaries and wasn't cheated by camp Hillary/DNC then he would have most likely beat Trump because they're both Populists but Bernie has better policies, isn't a pathological liar, and is America's favorite politician by leaps and bounds.

If Bernie runs again in 2020 and Trump isn't impeached then I predict he will beat Trump.
edit on 28-11-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

And there is supposedly a case of Trump rapping a 13 year old.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Trump wasn't more likeable than Hillary. He set the record for being the most disliked candidate ever.

Based on polls of the likes that predicted Hillary would easily win the election?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Just saying.

Put up or shut up.

Source? Proof? No?

You seem to like slandering people.

P

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Makes you wonder what would have happen if the DNC ran someone other than an elitist Ice queen for President that carries hot sauce in her purse?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Trump wasn't more likeable than Hillary.

You mean as evidenced by the fact that he won?

What kind of silly thinking is that, exactly?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I just reported of the supposed case?

I am not making accusations.

Your the one that is making implications of Joe Biden off Cspan stock footage.

So the same can be said by your innuendo with no proof. Credible or not, there was a lawsuit filed against Trump.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Just saying.

Put up or shut up.

Source? Proof? No?

You seem to like slandering people.

P

There has been a lady that states that she was raped by Trump at the age of 13.

A witness brings it up every couple years however it gets thrown out of court.

A federal judge has ordered a status conference hearing after a woman filed a lawsuit claiming Donald Trump raped her when she was 13-years-old in 1994.

In the lawsuit a witness, identified by the pseudonym Tiffany Doe, alleges she saw Mr Trump and billionaire-paedophile Jeffrey Epstein repeatedly rape the plaintiff, identified as Jane Doe.

The complaint claims Epstein hired an unidentified woman to pick up teenage girls to bring to his parties.

The person is trolling for money and so far Trump hasn't paid.

It's the same BS that everyone with money has to go through.

My own father dealt with that with a waitress who kept making claims, because he had money and she wanted some of it.

Just the way losers troll.. hoping for a payout.

So there you go.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I just reported of the supposed case?

I am not making accusations.

Your the one that is making implications of Joe Biden off Cspan stock footage.

So the same can be said by your innuendo with no proof. Credible or not, there was a lawsuit filed against Trump.

Filing a lawsuit costs nothing but time.

I could file one against you tomorrow.

Filing a lawsuit actually means nothing more than you have filed it.

Doesn't mean it is true at all.

However, if you file one against a billionaire playboy who is a celebrity, you could always settle out of court for cash just because you are a nuisance and said billionaire would rather pay you than deal with the press...

Or against a politician.

You know, if you were actually guilty, like Clinton had to do.

So far, the lawsuit has never seen a courtroom... because to do that it would require actual proof.

Which the plaintiffs don't seem to have enough of or it would have gone to court.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Biden is deep in the swamp. His history would have been exposed quickly and his child fetish would have brought disgrace and an early withdrawal. He won't run.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Trump is even worse! I don't get your thought process?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think the DNC hidden backers had Biden at a higher risk level.

💨👥

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join