It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cute Chick Named 'Patrick' With Hobbit Feet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So...I'm just sitting on a bench, having a smoke and drinking some fine grog.
This chick with a buzzed head and the dirtiest feet you can imagine just plops beside me, introduces herself as "Patrick" and asks me my name.
I tell her my name and we shake hands.
I was tempted to inquire if she was male or female, or something in between.
It didn't take long to figure she was all Irish female.
We had a nice conversation.
I commented on her "Hobbit" feet.
She laughed.
We killed a bottle of wine and she skipped off.
Austin is a strange town. In a good way.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

those rare moments.
i had a similar one.

when i was 17 my buddies and i were on his porch doing the 17 year old thing. drinking a 40

hahahahah

its like 1am and this dude walks up out of nowhere. sits down and says his name was battle cat and smoked a cigarette and leaves.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Was at a rave once and this cute chick walks up me totally lit out of her mind and kind of mumbles “can I sit next to you?” I said “Sure.” And she sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder and passed out for the next couple of hours until the club closed. Universe sent her to the right person because I sat there with her, made sure she was alright and nobody violated or rummaged her pockets.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
So...I'm just sitting on a bench, having a smoke and drinking some fine grog.
This chick with a buzzed head and the dirtiest feet you can imagine just plops beside me, introduces herself as "Patrick" and asks me my name.
I tell her my name and we shake hands.
I was tempted to inquire if she was male or female, or something in between.
It didn't take long to figure she was all Irish female.
We had a nice conversation.
I commented on her "Hobbit" feet.
She laughed.
We killed a bottle of wine and she skipped off.
Austin is a strange town. In a good way.

Get yourself banned from the Shire yeah?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
At least it wasn't orc feet.

Then you will know the true meaning of Skah!

lat skahn fuutz am mayk me nubhosh.
edit on 28-11-2018 by Lysergic because: skahin pointy earz mojo sky payg

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
She was probably just looking for someone to sit with and suck on her dirty toes.

You left that detail out but we all know what really happened.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

edit on 28-11-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

You really didn't need to share the state of your ol' dogs there.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Was at a rave once and this cute chick walks up me totally lit out of her mind and kind of mumbles “can I sit next to you?” I said “Sure.” And she sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder and passed out for the next couple of hours until the club closed. Universe sent her to the right person because I sat there with her, made sure she was alright and nobody violated or rummaged her pockets.

I was really expecting that to end with "we're celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary next month"

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Be happy I'm wearing sandals in public.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Nice to know the recent Calfornification didn't kill off ALL the interesting people in Austin.

Glad you had a good experience.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You know, dirty feet are not hobbit feet, there just dirty feet. Now if her feet looked like it would take you at least an hour to shave the hair off the big toe, then your Patrick there, would have likely been a male hobbit.

Ah just joking, even the female hobbits had hairy feet.

But Yes! That is strange. Such occurrences happen less and less now a days. Strange world indeed.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

I was really expecting that to end with "we're celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary next month"

Haha that would have been something, maybe in parallel reality. Never saw her again though. There were these two gorgeous ladies that I met once at the same club (Nation in DC), a blonde and a brunette. They would always be in the same spot when I first would get there and they would always buy me a vodka and Red Bull. We must have met like that maybe 4 or 5 times and one night the brunette grabs me by the arm and drags me into the ladies rest room into a stall, pulls down her pants and shows me her cool ass dragon tatoo. Loved that club back then, best I’ve ever been too, always had a blast and met interesting people.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Sitting in a sidewalk cafe one nice summer day in Saint Louis. Ethiopian dude in very colorful clothing comes and sits next to me. He leans in and says, "you must defeat the dragon." He then stands up and walks away singing really loud and kind of dancing.

Fortunately I was wigged out myself at the time so I took it as a wonderful sign at the time.

What I miss the most about youth is being kissed by women for no reason at all. Happened to me several times. Then I got older and so much better looking that I think these days that I just intimidate females with my beauty.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ethiopian in a cafe....there's a joke there somewhere....

(I'm going to hell...)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I raise you one of these.
Plus a Zappa.

top topics

join