It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I for one would like to hear what he has on Australia,

I would love for the Black Report to the Port Arthur massacre make it to the surface.....

That would throw a cat amongst the pidgeons in my land downunder.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All of that stuff should’ve already been declassified.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It could be more exciting to throw them from the top of the mountain (House Majority) in 2019, than from the side of the mountain (House Minority) this year.

If by next election there are no significant dnc arrest would you be willing to agree the 3d chess game was in fact a 2d tic tac toe game with a 5 year old and call out his bs?

I won't even give it that long before throwing in the towel, and just accepting that all elected officials are worthless. Life will go on, though. After all, aren't most/all of the good memories in our life related to things that aren't political?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You don't get to call who's the enemy from your partisan stance and threatening American citizens will not work in your favor.

btw, I heard the market report on CNN.

You mean like how "CNN" and the mainstream media has been vilifying the right by calling us all "nazis, racists, etc" and how people like you ate it like it was chocolate cake, when in fact it was a pile of dung with only a thin crust of cake on top of it, yet you loved it anyways?

You mean like how Mueller, and the partisan pro-Clinton democrats in his team have been threatening innocent people if they didn't go along with the lie of "Russia/Trump collusion"?...

I find it ironic, and very telling on how you leave out the fact that "a large part of the American people" have been demonized, and vilified by the left-wing media, and most of the left to this day, yet you want to preach about "You don't get to call who's the enemy from your partisan stance and threatening American citizens will not work in your favor..."

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It could be more exciting to throw them from the top of the mountain (House Majority) in 2019, than from the side of the mountain (House Minority) this year.

If by next election there are no significant dnc arrest would you be willing to agree the 3d chess game was in fact a 2d tic tac toe game with a 5 year old and call out his bs?

I won't even give it that long before throwing in the towel,

Glad to hear that i was afraid you were going the route of a hillary mindless bot but for the right.

edit on 181130America/ChicagoWed, 28 Nov 2018 23:18:03 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc

All of that stuff should’ve already been declassified.

Those who really want to know more about the "Long Game" President Trump is playing, should skim over this article. It's what instilled patience in me. Before reading it, I was thinking just like you... people in the Q forum had to calm me down, in fact.

Skim This: www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

The info he has on Australia is related to an Ambassador attempting to frame Papadopoulos.

Here's the story from ABC Australia, FWIW: www.abc.net.au...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

That's a good summary of today's "drain the swamp" news, Xenogears.

Thanks for sharing the vid!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There is a lot of dirt out there on some of the Democrats. Liberals do not properly cover things up well, they are liberals, they do things without thinking of repercussions, so I am positive there are some classified documents that can hurt them. More Democrats are liberals than Republicans.

The Democrats break more rules than Republicans....because there are more liberal Democrats. Liberals tend to take chances and try to bully their way out of trouble. The thing is, the pile of lies and mistakes is very big, other congressmen covered up lots in the past so people would not lose faith in our congress.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Some of yall are funny... if he releases the info and if any bit of it might be used by Mueller you would scream bloody murder, and now some of the same people want to claim something like obstruction for not releasing classified info..

Just goes to show he literally cannot win with some parts of the populace.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So, blackmail then. Classy as ever.

Tick tock Don.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It is always in the best interests of the public to see the abuses of power committed against American citizens, most of which was premised on some bumbling conspiracy theories. The president has given them every chance to come forward and face the music.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Trump knows something and has proof to put all of his "enemies" in jail yet he decides not to? What possible advantage would he have for NOT releasing this information? There is no good reason at all. You guys have been asking for this for 3 YEARS now and Trump says "no" and you guys bend over and accept it. Wtf?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Trump knows something and has proof to put all of his "enemies" in jail yet he decides not to? What possible advantage would he have for NOT releasing this information? There is no good reason at all. You guys have been asking for this for 3 YEARS now and Trump says "no" and you guys bend over and accept it. Wtf?

Easy. Donald wants to play poker and has nothing in his hands. His usual tactic of "shock and bend-over". Politicians all over the world are accustomed to it nowadays, but his fans cry "horray, USAUSAUSA" and ignore that there will come NOTHING out of it.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

They are not fans they are worshipers, trump is the orange Messiah and anything he does is AOK..
edit on 29-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

That was a mouthful of tactical strategy, One4All! Are you a military strategy planner, by chance?

A little Battleship a little Risk a little Checkers and two games of Chess

edit on 29-11-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: Boadicea

Maybe the YUGE Announcement takes up too much space for a Twitter™ feed and that is counting the 288 characters....

LOL! Yes, that would present a problem.... It would no doubt require multiple tweets and he'd have to start a little earlier. But I bet it's do-able

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I was ready to think that his Twitter account had been hacked, but this was a sit down interview with the NY Post!

Do it already. Covering up a crime, even for political reasons, is covering up a crime.

... and I think he actually believes he is a tough guy.

Besides, no one wants to punch the geriatric. The toupee would come off and dentures fall out and you'd have to wipe the orange paint off your knuckles. He'd probably get winded, have an infarction and leave stains on the carpet.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Yep, these are the words and actions of a stable innocent man.

Is that some kind of brony thing?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join