It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It looks like Bob Mueller has teamed up with the new 2019 House Majority.

Does it now? This is too funny... and against the law too.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Soon.... very very soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSporkster

It's almost as if he has no such information...

Right? No no its 4D chess. We just cant see it cuz we didnt get the 4D glasses.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

and we're waiting.....

and waiting.....

and waiting......

Note I am not holding my breath lol.

and we're waiting.

and......

yawn.... anything yet?

Text me when you have something.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Senator Blumenthal is out to get Donald Trump Jr. indicted for perjury...

You can't "get" someone if they didnt commit the crime you know, right?

The whole family is going down.

Yeah now would be the right time dont you think?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
somebody got their meds mixed up this morning?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
All of this is Insanity .
What no one seams to be thinking about is this is one closet of skeletons you don't want to open .
This is way past putting a people in jail this would cause the Untied stats its self to collapse .
Does anyone really believe all these people don't have crimes they are guilty of Massive Crimes ?
ALL the Judges all the Politicians all the cops every last one ether commits massive crimes or is guilty of being a accessory after the fact . Every cop knows a dirty cop and every cop who stays a cop is a accessory after the afct and could be charged for the crimes going by the laws they brake .
You really think your cops friend does not know a cop who kept the money the drugs ?
If you want to call things a swamp then fact is IT is all a swamp there is no dry land left to which to base a new start from .
Expose everyone every thing at once grantee the military takes over what is worse you just killed off all the baby gators the only one left is now ruling the swamp and it is one HUGE beast .

You know I don't go into predicting stuff much But I will say every from the time Russia split into smaller ares the world tensis has increased .
The state of the world hangs in the balance and we know it .
Will the world end ? No lol but all this stuff you love so much will be going .
without a stable Government who will maintain the roads ? who will police the streets so it is safe to even got to a store ?
heck the store will be empty and much as we may hate the beast we have created we can no longer kill it without killing our self

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Byrd

You're not paying attention are you, we're onto 5d chess now, it also has a theme song, mission impossible..MAGA...

Aha. My bad. Been busy with other projects and didn't notice it moved onto 5d chess.

(jesting aside, this has been an interesting and significant period in our history and I'm glad to be here to see it and to be part of The Resistance.)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
oh boy
yeah history will be kind to "The Resistance."
unprecedented abuse of government surveillance
that is something to be proud of

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Personally I really dislike this

If there was corruption as seems the case, the info should be released immediately, not based in what is politically effective

That would further hurt the image of the USA. That is the opposite of what he is trying to do. Trump has shown he is willing to forget about if the Dems would accept that their attempts to unseat the president failed but if they are going to continue to destroy the USA reputation and use dirty tactics to win the election that could further hurt the US with their "fresh" Congress, he will have no choice but to save what is left and destroy the Democrats.

For a narcasitic bully, Trump seems to be one of the only honourable men in Washington.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly, you sound defeated lately. Like little murmurs with your face slightly lifted off the dirt.

Denounce Trump. That makes sense if you have some fundamental issues against him but if you can stand there and defend the tactics that have been used against him regardless of your views, you must have no respect for country.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

If this wasn't a crock of schitte.

(post by Sillyolme removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MALBOSIA

If this wasn't a crock of schitte.

Your mad about it cause you dug your heels in and your too proud to look at it subjectively. I can say that because my views did a 180 close to the time Trump won the election and I've had to eat a lot crow. It doesn't taste bad once you get used to it

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

If there was corruption as seems the case, the info should be released immediately, not based in what is politically effective

Totally agree. I lean liberal but would be happy to have wrongdoing by any government figure disclosed and punished.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

That would further hurt the image of the USA.

Why do you think that identifying and removing corrupt individuals would hurt the image of the USA?

That is the opposite of what he is trying to do. Trump has shown he is willing to forget about if the Dems would accept that their attempts to unseat the president failed but if they are going to continue to destroy the USA reputation and use dirty tactics to win the election that could further hurt the US with their "fresh" Congress, he will have no choice but to save what is left and destroy the Democrats.

I don't see that this is the case.

So let me ask for an explanation (no, this isn't baiting. I'm interested in your interpretation): When I read what Trump says, he constantly belittles people and comes up with negative slang names for people he's got a beef with ("Lyin' Ted Cruz" for instance I just looked up Trump's list of nicknames for people... there's a bunch)

Now, if someone came at me and called me "Dirty Byrd" or "Lyin' Byrd" I'm not likely to think they're going to negotiate with me. In fact, if someone called me names like that, I'm more likely to think that they're trying to intimidate me and to get the better of me. And in fact, I'd say that the person calling me names is resorting to dirty tactics to try and force me to do something.

How would you react if I (for instance) started this dialogue with you by calling you a name that Trump uses... "Crazy Malbosia" or "Lyin Malbosia" or "Dopey ATS Flunky (a nod to his labeling Paul Begalia as "Dopey CNN Flunky")?

Would you think I wanted to give you a fair deal if I called you "Dumb As A Rock Malbosia" (echoing Trump's label for Mika Brzezinski, who he calls "Dumb as a Rock Mika" and "Low I.Q. Crazy Mika")?

If I kept addressing you here on ATS as "Head Clown Malbosia" (a nod to Trump's label of "Head Clown Chuck Schumer"), would you trust me or believe me ... on anything?

Would you think I was honorable if I started calling you "Goofy Malbosia" or "Crazy Malbosia" or any variation of the many nicknames he's given people in public?

Now... I think you're a reasonable person like me and if I exhibited behavior like that, you wouldn't be very open to helping me do anything or even supporting causes I liked.

If you wouldn't appreciate/condone/accept that kind of treatment of you by me... then why do you think Trump's similar treatment of others is a reasonable thing and will instead make them eager to do what he wants and to vote with him and help him with his political agendas?

edit on 1-3-2019 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I just can't get on board with Trump when things like this come out.

Enought excuses. If there is information that would be that damaging the public deserve to know.
So many people seem to give Trump a pass because they really want him to be the saviour but things like this make him no better than the others.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

That would further hurt the image of the USA.

Why do you think that identifying and removing corrupt individuals would hurt the image of the USA?

That is the opposite of what he is trying to do. Trump has shown he is willing to forget about if the Dems would accept that their attempts to unseat the president failed but if they are going to continue to destroy the USA reputation and use dirty tactics to win the election that could further hurt the US with their "fresh" Congress, he will have no choice but to save what is left and destroy the Democrats.

I don't see that this is the case.

So let me ask for an explanation (no, this isn't baiting. I'm interested in your interpretation): When I read what Trump says, he constantly belittles people and comes up with negative slang names for people he's got a beef with ("Lyin' Ted Cruz" for instance I just looked up Trump's list of nicknames for people... there's a bunch)

Now, if someone came at me and called me "Dirty Byrd" or "Lyin' Byrd" I'm not likely to think they're going to negotiate with me. In fact, if someone called me names like that, I'm more likely to think that they're trying to intimidate me and to get the better of me. And in fact, I'd say that the person calling me names is resorting to dirty tactics to try and force me to do something.

How would you react if I (for instance) started this dialogue with you by calling you a name that Trump uses... "Crazy Malbosia" or "Lyin Malbosia" or "Dopey ATS Flunky (a nod to his labeling Paul Begalia as "Dopey CNN Flunky")?

Would you think I wanted to give you a fair deal if I called you "Dumb As A Rock Malbosia" (echoing Trump's label for Mika Brzezinski, who he calls "Dumb as a Rock Mika" and "Low I.Q. Crazy Mika")?

If I kept addressing you here on ATS as "Head Clown Malbosia" (a nod to Trump's label of "Head Clown Chuck Schumer"), would you trust me or believe me ... on anything?

Would you think I was honorable if I started calling you "Goofy Malbosia" or "Crazy Malbosia" or any variation of the many nicknames he's given people in public?

Now... I think you're a reasonable person like me and if I exhibited behavior like that, you wouldn't be very open to helping me do anything or even supporting causes I liked.

If you wouldn't appreciate/condone/accept that kind of treatment of you by me... then why do you think Trump's similar treatment of others is a reasonable thing and will instead make them eager to do what he wants and to vote with him and help him with his political agendas?

I am sure you deal with a lot of personality in whatever job your in. Would I want to hang out with Trump? Probably not. I doubt he has a lot of friends that would feel the friendship is mutual.

My project coordinator is a total a-hole. I didnt petition to hire him for his personality, it was his skill set I was after.

Now when you say "corrupt" obviously we would disagree on that. If I agree with Trump and his policies it should be no suprise that I feel that corruption was in Washinton and the media long before Trump. So by default, obviously my position would Trump is fighting corruption since the establishments that were around long before Trump are fighting Trump. Maybe it's only that simple in my eyes but I refuse to believe I'm insane

You would argue that what I said above is hypocritical is I believe those that are opposed to Trump are insane? I would to maybe, but... I'm not popular here so I doubt you noticed, I was dead against Trump at the onset of the 2016 election. I was shocked he was a serious candidate. But watching the absolute hysteria and what I defined as childish behavior that I have witnessed in the opposition to Trump, I had no choice but to cross the isle.

So I'm not asking anyone to see or change what I didnt already. Now my mom barely talks to me, my lesbian cousin thinks I want her executed and I cant speak above a whisper in public about what I think in support of Trump.

I'll stop complaining now. You and I havnt conversed much so I dont wanr to unload too much lol

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

But he securing your borders, saving your unborn children, bringing your troops home, trying to make deals with nations that pose threats, pulling deals from nations that refuse to stop the threat, getting better trade deals with neighbors etc.

And no. Tactics like shaming his supporters, repeating "Mexico didn't pay for the wall, you lied", slanted news reports like the Cohen statement "I had my suspisions" rather than "I've never been to Prague", refusing to sign Bill's because he would be able to keep his election promise even though dems approved wall construction previously. Oh and a fake dossier and ultimately spying on his campaign. Worsening relations with Russia while defending relations with China...

This is evil.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join