It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yeah I don't want Democratic Senators who've actually committed/are guilty of crimes to be above the law. He should just spill the beans instead of holding on to legally valuable (and potentially damning) evidence if he's got it. I mean like what the heck, how is him holding onto this stuff good for anyone?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ghostingmiranda

Bluffing and bull#ting with the laws of the country.
If he has evidence of a crime and he is witholding that he is committing a crime as well.
Accessory after the fact....

I'm all for him declassifying it. Let's see the cards.

Frankly, I think he's lying to try to scare politicians into doing what he wants. Given the number of times he lies and the number of times his announcements have been contradicted by officials (that China deal on tariffs, eh?), I'm thinking this is all hot air.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

The White House should be floating its so full of hot air these days.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I wonder if this threat to declassify had anything to do with the disturbing envelopes delivered at the late POUTUS Funeral?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They Will All be Assimilated into the Trump Collective . Resistance is Futile . It is Inevitable .

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

They Will All be Assimilated into the Trump Collective . Resistance is Futile . It is Inevitable .

ELIJAH CUMMINGS spelled out today HOW Democrats are going to remove President Trump from office. It looks like Bob Mueller has teamed up with the new 2019 House Majority.

theconservativetreehouse.com... e-157830

If President Trump has a way to Nuke Dems, he'd better pull the trigger immediately after the new Congress is sworn in!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Trump has nothing. If he did, he would have used it already to take the pressure off of him.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If trump had something major, he would have released it by now. I don' think he has the self-control necessary to keep a really big secret.

Such drama! Such memes!

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
January 6, 2019

Now would certainly be a good time to Declassify, because the new chairman of the House Intel Committee, Adam Schiff, said today that he's turning over Donald Trump Jr.'s closed-session interview transcripts to Bob Mueller. Hoping Mueller can charge Trump Jr. with Lying to authorities, aka PERJURY.

CNN is licking their chops over this: www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Declassification on Steroids!
Coming Sooner, rather than later.
BOOM (x4?) - twitter.com...

There are "4 Buckets" of information certain Republicans in Congress have been pressing President Trump to declassify.

The Four Buckets are described here: www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
After all this time it is evident Trump is only about verbal Threats because he knows after he is done being president he will be making deals with all these people again behind the scenes, Trump is legit all talk no action, he works on his base being riled up by empty threats and words

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
So here we are in January 2019. Three months ago Trump threatened to release information that would destroy the Democrats, and yet... this still hasn't happened.

It's almost as if he has no such information...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
1/15/2019

Update: President Trump is holding "5 Different Buckets" full of deep-state corruption. They will be systematically released, as needed.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... op-levels-audio/

FYI: Sean Hannity met with President Trump last week.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

As needed?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

As needed?

March 1, 2019

AS NEEDED should now be AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Senator Blumenthal is out to get Donald Trump Jr. indicted for perjury...

Thursday on MSNBC’s “All In,” Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) said he thought Donald Trump, Jr. lied during his testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Blumenthal said, “I would anticipate Donald Trump, Jr. hopefully coming back before the Judiciary Committee. He testified before the Judiciary Committee that his father had no advanced knowledge about the Trump Tower meeting on June 9.”

Hayes asked, “He told you under oath in closed session?”

Blumenthal said, “He told us under potential penalty of perjury. Michael Cohen yesterday described in some detail a meeting where the president was told by Donald Trump Jr. about that meeting and events.”
Source: www.breitbart.com...

In addition, House Oversight Committee chairman Elijah Cummings listed Don Jr, Kushner, Ivanka Trump, and two of President Trump's former business partners as people he's calling in for interrogation..even by subpoena, if they won't voluntarily show.

President Trump needs to expose whatever dirt he has on these Anti-Trump/Anti-America clowns ASAP!

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: vonclod

As needed?

March 1, 2019

AS NEEDED should now be AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Senator Blumenthal is out to get Donald Trump Jr. indicted for perjury...

Thursday on MSNBC’s “All In,” Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) said he thought Donald Trump, Jr. lied during his testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Blumenthal said, “I would anticipate Donald Trump, Jr. hopefully coming back before the Judiciary Committee. He testified before the Judiciary Committee that his father had no advanced knowledge about the Trump Tower meeting on June 9.”

Hayes asked, “He told you under oath in closed session?”

Blumenthal said, “He told us under potential penalty of perjury. Michael Cohen yesterday described in some detail a meeting where the president was told by Donald Trump Jr. about that meeting and events.”
Source: www.breitbart.com...

In addition, House Oversight Committee chairman Elijah Cummings listed Don Jr, Kushner, Ivanka Trump, and two of President Trump's former business partners as people he's calling in for interrogation..even by subpoena, if they won't voluntarily show.

President Trump needs to expose whatever dirt he has on these Anti-Trump/Anti-America clowns ASAP!

So what's your explanation for the reason that he hasn't released the files yet? 3d chess? 4d chess?

My explanation is that he never had the goods in the first place and he was just trying (ineffectively) to scare the Democrats into backing off. And it's not working.

I predict he won't ever release "the files" simply because he doesn't have any such thing... and in fact, his sources can't even provide him with any such thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

You're not paying attention are you, we're onto 5d chess now, it also has a theme song, mission impossible..MAGA...
edit on 1-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

How's this working out?

He's really letting them have it isnt he? hahahahahahahaha

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

holding on to what? What do you guys believe he has?

Because if he had anything he'd have thrown it out there already.

He has his lying mouth thats all he has.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I do too. ( think he is lying to try and scare people) Of course most dont seem too concerned.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join