It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

That's not what knoxie was talking about and you know it... don't play dense.

Knoxie claimed Trump did not provide any middle class tax relief, and that is a lie. He got one plan through already. His second plan may or may not pass. I'm not sure why, because the big complaint about the first one was there was a sunset clause on the first plan that this second plan eliminates.

Now you seem to be claiming that the first tax cut didn't happen because the second one hasn't happened yet? Really?

I just get tired of this same old tired rhetoric... at least acknowledge what happened instead of trying to bury it under your personal biased perspective. If you don't, I will call you out on it.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

But while we're talking about the "Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017" did you know that "the individual and pass-through tax cuts fade over time and become net tax increases starting in 2027 while the corporate tax cuts are permanent"

Did you know that provision is eliminated in the newest tax plan you seem to oppose so much?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

But while we're talking about the "Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017" did you know that "the individual and pass-through tax cuts fade over time and become net tax increases starting in 2027 while the corporate tax cuts are permanent"

Did you know that provision is eliminated in the newest tax plan you seem to oppose so much?

TheRedneck

"Queue crickets chirping"

Fred..

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

TheRedneck

Which plan would that be? The one he promised before the midterms? lol... and who said I oppose it? Why are you deliberately misrepresenting what I said? That seems to be pretty common on ATS these days.

BTW - I took that quote directly from the Wiki article you posted a link too... I'm not making it up.

But you seem to be making stuff up... like the "newest tax plan".... what exactly are you speaking of? The one the Knoxie was talking about? The one Trump promised before the mid-terms?

Honestly man... you seem really confused today.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

TheRedneck

Fred..

I can hear the crickets... sounds like little tiny violins... played by tiny little hands.

I love it when you guys resort to insults and trite responses... tells me I'm on the right track... strumming those nerves like Harpo Marx on his harp. I'm sure those nerves are pretty frayed these days... things are heating up!!

edit on 30-11-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

TheRedneck

Fred..

I can hear the crickets... sounds like little tiny violins... played by tiny little hands.

I love it when you guys resort to insults and trite responses... tells me I'm on the right track... strumming those nerves like Harpo Marx on his harp. I'm sure those nerves are pretty frayed these days... things are heating up!!

Man, if you think you are on the right track, that's funny!!!

Fred..

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

TheRedneck

Fred..

Man, if you think you are on the right track, that's funny!!!

Fred..

What's funny is the lack of anything substantial you have to offer.... tiny little hands playing little tiny violins.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not sure what kind of game he is playing, but if he has information why wait? He should crush them while he has the chance to

Even worse, if he has evidence they committed a crime (including treason, sedition, insurrection, seditious conspiracy, conspiracy to violate civil rights, etc) he is obligated to act.

Of course his first step should be firing every employee possible and revoking clearances for the rest (except those with declared uncondtitional loyalty to the Republic & Constitution). It is the den of snakes that keeps feeding him bad information or convincing him to avoid ending this farce.

What he doesn't get is that Presidents are term limited and there won't be any do-overs. He has to act and act decisively to salvage our nation's only chance at a future: destroying mob-rule democracy and ensuring the Constitution reigns supreme precisely as written (word for word, letter by letter)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Thanks, Jim -- always much appreciated!

I haven't heard of the amla before so I'm looking forward to reading more about that.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

played by tiny little hands

Sums up my feelings perfectly though:

I love it when you guys resort to insults and trite responses... tells me I'm on the right track...

Thanks for making my point for me and admitting it is right all at once.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

The sad part is they do... and then they look up to all their cultist heroes and wait with their heads tilted up in a rainstorm for their next narrative/party line/talking points/reason to "activist"

Talk about the blind leading the even more blind.......

I can't even bring myself to take them seriously anymore. They have lost all credibility/respect/etc.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

The sad part is they do... and then they look up to all their cultist heroes and wait with their heads tilted up in a rainstorm for their next narrative/party line/talking points/reason to "activist"

Talk about the blind leading the even more blind.......

I can't even bring myself to take them seriously anymore. They have lost all credibility/respect/etc.

You assume so much... You assume that anyone who criticizes the POTUS must be a lefty cultist that worships the Democratic leadership... In my case that's no where near the truth.

I think it makes you all feel better about your poor choices and cognitive dissonance to proclaim that anyone who disagrees with the POTUS and his policies must be a loon!

Honestly, it's laughable.

Man... talk about blinded... you all have convinced yourselves that Trump has your best interests in mind and that he's a good Conservative.... when exactly the opposite is true. You're all so blinded by your unwavering loyalty that you can't see how he's destroying the country in a slow methodical fashion. Dangling those carrots in front of your faces to keep you pacified while he lines the pockets of his friends... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the long term effects on the economy. Your children will pay the piper though... but I guess you don't really care about that... do you.

Yeah... that's right. Keep telling yourself that I'm just another one of those crazy Libs... hahaha... fools.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I predicted he would hold onto this information well into the soon to start 2020 elections and if his internal polling shows he is behind, he will open the floodgates with it's release.

This is a completely disturbing and pathetic political move.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The first thing I ever heard come out of President Trump's mouth concerning the latest tax cut proposal was to make the tax cuts for individuals permanent. Knoxie seemed genuinely happy that the tax cuts were not permanent, and you seem to be supporting him. Ergo,we get this mental image in my head:

You: "Trump is evil because he didn't do A, B, and C!"
Trump: "Now that we got the first step done, let's do A, B, and C."
You: "NOOOOO! Someone stop him!"

And you wonder why no one pays any attention to what you say...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I said nor implied no such thing. lol what a puss.

you all LOVE to tell us what we think. it's funny as hell.

what I said is I don't believe the idiot president has dirt on the dems, just like he didn't have dirt regarding obamas birth certificate, and just like he didn't have a middle class tax cut ready to roll out. LOL

curious what you thought of that bro-hug between putin and the prince, tho.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The first thing I ever heard come out of President Trump's mouth concerning the latest tax cut proposal was to make the tax cuts for individuals permanent. Knoxie seemed genuinely happy that the tax cuts were not permanent, and you seem to be supporting him. Ergo,we get this mental image in my head:

You: "Trump is evil because he didn't do A, B, and C!"
Trump: "Now that we got the first step done, let's do A, B, and C."
You: "NOOOOO! Someone stop him!"

And you wonder why no one pays any attention to what you say...

TheRedneck

There you go again... misrepresenting and making assumptions. I don't wonder a goddamned thing about this place ot what other people think here. That # is laughable....
edit on 1-12-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

If you want to tell me what you think, try not making comments that insinuate differently. And, again, he did have one middle-class tax cut ready to roll out... it was passed into law in 2017.

If you can't express yourself well, don't blame others.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Hmmm... seems someone is taking this a little bit personally while claiming he doesn't care about it.

Interesting.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

did trump recently talk about a middle class tax break he had ready to roll out? did it happen? who was he lying to when he claimed he had it ready to roll out?

why would you assume i was talking about the tax break that happened over a year ago?

what did you think about that bro-hug?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

did trump recently talk about a middle class tax break he had ready to roll out? did it happen? who was he lying to when he claimed he had it ready to roll out?

Yes, he did, it hasn't happened yet, and I have no idea if he was lying or simply couldn't get the votes in Congress.

why would you assume i was talking about the tax break that happened over a year ago?

Because one did happen... in 2017. You appeared to claim a tax cut didn't happen.

what did you think about that bro-hug?

I don't keep up with silly stuff like that. Sorry.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join