It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS: More Than 150 ‘Fake Families’ Have Been Intercepted At The Border In Six Months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I'm sorry but that is a very naive way of looking at things.

If you think an army has to march with an attendant contingent of camp-women then you aren't critically thinking. What untold violence is happening in the wake of all these young fighting-age men? The spoils are here, and everywhere along the path to here; but we are the prize. If I told you all you had to do was get to this chunk of land and you could squat and hide beneath YEARS of litigation (in the mean time you could just relocate elswhere in our fractured States, which don't talk to each other) and you could live a life you never even dreamed of... what do you think the average young male would do? He'd take that opportunity.

It's all well and good to feel for people, but these people aren't escaping persecution. Who is persecuting them? Other religions? Another race? No, they could fade and blend into any country they've marched through before they got here.

Not only are we the land of milk and honey; we are the land of suckers and money.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AM10101

I'm sorry but that is a very naive way of looking at things.

If you think an army has to march with an attendant contingent of camp-women then you aren't critically thinking. What untold violence is happening in the wake of all these young fighting-age men? The spoils are here, and everywhere along the path to here; but we are the prize. If I told you all you had to do was get to this chunk of land and you could squat and hide beneath YEARS of litigation (in the mean time you could just relocate elswhere in our fractured States, which don't talk to each other) and you could live a life you never even dreamed of... what do you think the average young male would do? He'd take that opportunity.

It's all well and good to feel for people, but these people aren't escaping persecution. Who is persecuting them? Other religions? Another race? No, they could fade and blend into any country they've marched through before they got here.

Not only are we the land of milk and honey; we are the land of suckers and money.

You are giving into hate.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Au contraire; I've been hand delivered into reality.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AM10101

Au contraire; I've been hand delivered into reality.

Non sequitur, you have been rousted about and are a follower.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
And you aren't?

What are they running from? What are they running to?

Do you honestly think this mass of people will enter in some kind of orderly fashion? We aren't talking about WW2 where people are afraid for their lives and running away just to survive. Look at the pictures. Some of them are dressed better than I am. You're looking at a wave of Democrat voters (because, let's face it, what other party would promise illegal aliens everything America has to offer while ignoring all of the actual native born Americans that deserve the same opportunities.) Another between-generation who is looking for handouts and won't take no for an answer. They'll get them too. Because God forbid we actually have a coherent way to become an American citizen. Oh, we do... but we don't enforce it. They know that and they are taking advantage of it. Hell, maybe they're smarter than we are; opportunistic? Check. Unapologetic? Check. I guess it's survival of the fittest after all.

I don't affiliate with either party, but even I can see what's happening. How about this? We admit women and children first, and men who have documentation tying them to the aforementioned women and children. They can go through the actual system instead of throwing rocks at the service people who will be eventually fighting their wars for them. Is that heart bloody enough for you?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: xuenchen

These women and children have nowhere else to go. The world they left is poor and corrupt. Why can't you help them?

Heartwarming.

The children get placed in foster care or with verifiable relatives.

MSM gothcha 😎

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That's a very strange approach, why are lambasting me to go drive to the border and help them, and what has that got to do with me having the opinion that it's very very unlikely that democrats are financing the caravans to boost their voting base, can you not see just how silly that sounds, think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join