It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So much for Global Warming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I live about 50 miles South West of Chicago.

It was 17 degrees when I went to work this morning.

Springfield, Illinois set a record for the most snow they ever had in November. It only snowed 2 times.

NASA is predicting a very cold winter due to a solar minimum.

So much for Global Warming.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is why it’s not labelled global warming any more it’s known as climate change because the weather is just shifting all around the world so with all the taxes that they can charge really only 50% of the population of the entire world would ever believe it at once.
Whether it exists or doesn’t we are all being shafted by the dollar

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It isn't global warming anymore. For all we know, this is a natural cycle of the planet. We just have an annoying trait that we always have to blame something. Even if it means blaming ourselves.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yup, it is debunked because its cold at your house.

OK sure

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This happens every winter. As soon as we get in attic blast we have a bunch of idiots denouncing the reality of human driven climate change.

It was a record summer for temperature this summer, almost everyday was 90°+, generally the island rarely breaks 90 because the water keeps a bit cooler than the mainland...now tonite will be the coldest night of the season with a low in the upper 50's.

When we get snow in the Florida Keys then I might second guess global warming. It actually will flurry in Miami 2 or 3 times a century.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

I'm not a big man made climate change guy, but damn

Weather is not climate...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's weather

it's weather

It's weather

Cooling in the 70's

Warming in the 90's

Climate change in the 2000's

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Bush Jr is why we call it climate. All indicators is it we are warming. It did not cool in the 70's though, that was hype.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

But you have to believe the government bureaucrats are being honest to believe this report is true. Like George Carlin, I believe nothing .gov says. The .gov lies to extreme! The .gov track record for honesty is abysmal!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
global warming leads to ice age!!!!
especially after they try to prevent it by blocking out the sun.

but, I kind of think it's just a natural cycle that the earth, as well as the rest of the solar system goes through. although our activities might contribute to the chaos that will result. but weather you believe that we are the cause or not, the global weather patterns do seem to be shifting. and there are some common sense things that could be done to make it a little easier to adapt to the changes.
just my two cents worth.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

It'll go back to global warming around July/August.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
99% of scientists are wrong, and every conservative on the internet has all of the answers.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
99% of scientists are wrong, and every conservative on the internet has all of the answers.

Fake news, Sport!

Source it where 99% of scientists think that man-made climate change is a fact.

Doooo it.

Do it.

*snaps fingers*

Chop-chop.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Please keep up.

That stupidity was debunked long, long ago.

The fact that you still quote that nonsense is interesting, very interesting.

Look mate, you really have to keep up with developments or no one will ever take you seriously.

P

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

99% of dentists recommend fluoride......

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I, personally, doubt the credentials of some of the so-called scientists that claim to be climate scientists. Who decides who gets to call themself a climate scientist? Who checks to see what their affiliations are and who their backers are? Do they have any preconceived belief they try to prove with their "research". There is no such thing as "settled science". The law of gravity isn't even "settled science" and it's been around for hundreds of years. The minute I hear that the "science is settled", I know there's a big lie and deep shafting coming!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's the governments fault in the first place. The Clean Air Act made the sky too clear so the sun shines through too much

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hunamongyou
a reply to: 4003fireglo

But you have to believe the government bureaucrats are being honest to believe this report is true. Like George Carlin, I believe nothing .gov says. The .gov lies to extreme! The .gov track record for honesty is abysmal!

How would you even know what's in that report? It's 1500 pages long. I don't have the time for that crap just like Sheriff Buford T. Justice of Texas didn't have any time for hush puppies. Still, whatever the case, whatever you or anyone else believes, disbelieves, supports, confirms, denies, whatever - one thing's for sure and it's climate change is not done. At all. You're gonna be hearing about it for the rest of your life and then when you get to the great beyond (even if there's not one) you're gonna hear about climate change until existence ends. They're gonna find Bigfoot and prove Earth is flat before this whole climate debate is done. Forget about it!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Huh, imagine that ... record cold doesn't debunk MMGW, but every summer when someone has record warmth somewhere, it totally proves it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join