It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Why Many of Us Supported Donald Trump...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
you weren't being heard so you elected a con man?

your first mistake was believing he was already rich so he couldn't be bought - that was a huge part of his con.

Source?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

You see, some of us have been lied to our entire lives.

Trump is far from a bastion of honesty though.

Along comes this rich guy. He can’t be bought.

Logic dictates that one thing Trump loves, perhaps as much as himself, is money which would indicate he very much can be bought. His reaction to the death of Khashoggi hints that he already has been.

He calls out many of the BS artists.

because they can smell their own kind.

For the first time in a long time the DC Swamp is nervous.

D. C. only became a swamp when Trump said it, before that there was no swamp.

The truth is nobody likes Trump. Not even his wife.

Something we agree on.

I really don't think Trump is the anti establishment rebel a lot of people think he is, he IS the establishment and has been bought and paid for like the rest of them.

The good he appears to be doing for your country seems to be short term patches that the next poor [paid for, establishment] schmuck will have to fix.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: projectvxn

a reply to: whyamIhere

More people did not support Trump, than that did.

In California.

... and the rest of America.

Wrong. He won the majority of the United States.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Stock market closes up over 600 points. Number one story at Fox News.

No mention whatsoever on CNN and MSNBC.

If it had closed down 600 points it would have been the lead Story on those anti America terrorist Networks.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

In California.

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote.

If that had been the UK Clinton would have became the Premier. I agree, that would be the worst of the two evils though.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Trump's greatest achievement was not grovelling in front of the politically correct, whom I would argue have had an increasing stranglehold on free speech and thought until now. Someone like Jeb Bush would have buckled a long time ago. But with Trump, the politically correct are finally learning how powerless they and their thought policing really are. They're losing and they know it.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

More Americans did not support Trump, than that did.

They think that it don't be that way that it be...
but it do.

Thank God the FF had the foresight to enact the electoral college to ensure that the densest dense populations of the country can't much things up for the other 91% of the land mass's citizens, right?

If I could give you applause for that, I would.

link   

Have to say I agree with you on this. It's both sad and funny that the left manufactures their own interpretation of what anyone who doesn't have CNN playing on the back ground thinks. It's as if they aren't smart enough to just ask what others think, they are so vastly intelligent, they have to project.

What truly worries me is if Trump runs again in 2020 and wins. I don't think they will be able to function even at the level they struggle with now. It will cripple the already screwed up health care system.

link   
a reply to: headorheart

Trump: 304
Clinton: 227
All that matters.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The majority of people in the majority of counties in the majority of states. . . voted for Trump.

Haters?

Time to get over it.

If you don't like Trump, just vote for someone different in 2020.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

It’s a good thing that we abide by the Constitution that governs our republic. It doesn’t matter what the popular vote totalled.

Yeah, I know, right.

Did you also know that Trump has issued five executive orders that have been blocked because they are unconstitutional?

Hand on heart.

According to who, one Californian judge?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Uneducated hick, eh?

Seems you think that that "hick" (your word) isn't your equal.

Seems they're equal to me, just more of those "hicks" voted for the other guy... Maybe Ms. Clinton should have actually campaigned, rather than await her "deserved" coronation?

Ignored fly-over country, most of the south, and rural America, where all those "hicks" live...and, as a result, lost.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I swear you people are so owned!

Trump is just a rich b grade reality actor, who's sole desire is to have his own ego stroked by the minnion masses.

He doesn't stand for anything, he doesn't have some kind of higher moral code.... How stupid and ignorant would a person need to be, to claim any different?

All he ever does is constantly repeat stereotypical right wing catchphrases, to appeal to his core base.

His done nothing but further divide the American people... And he doesn't deliberately create all this political hostility among the American people, for some greater good... He does it purely to gratify his own narcissistic ego.

Seriously, some of you Trump supporters need to get a grip... Your little Trump fetish is starting to cause you to lose touch with reality.

The best part of your post is that you probably actually believe what you wrote.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Same can be said about the libs too, when was the last decent president that met your standards?

Bama! Cuz he gave em a fone!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: chr0naut

You may want to check a county by county breakdown of 2016, and rethink that particular statement...

Here's a map for you.

The reason she lost was because she ignored fly-over country, the South, and rural America.

That's because we're all uneducated and grody.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

In California.

And if you removed the votes in Texas, Clinton would have won both the popular vote (by an additional 800k) and the EC.

How is that? Trump still would have had 268 ECV to Clinton's 227. But that's not the point here. Take TX away and nobody wins. Take CA away and Trump still wins. That's the point.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Except Donald Trump had an electoral college massive win.

Taking those votes away from Texas is a moot point. With or without the votes in California, Trump won. Removing Texas from the equation is merely speculation and hindsight supposition and means nothing.

Beat me to it.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

You may want to check a county by county breakdown of 2016, and rethink that particular statement...

Here's a map for you.

Why would he want to check the county by county breakdown exactly? He said "the rest of the country" right? I'm assuming he was referring to people.

The reason she lost was because she ignored fly-over country, the South, and rural America.

That's one way of looking at it. Another way would be that the EC gives rural voters disproportionate sway, rigging the system in favor of the candidate who panders hardest to the minority living in the most sparsely populated areas.

Consider this fun fact:

Rural areas cover 97 percent of the nation’s land area but contain 19.3 percent of the population (about 60 million people)

What is the justification for this electoral affirmative action? Why does my vote for president count 1/3 as much as the vote of somebody living in Wyoming?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I would figure it all boils down to state rights and equal representation in the legislature.

But I voted for Trump so I'm kinda slow and poop myself.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: okrian

Uneducated hick, eh?

Seems you think that that "hick" (your word) isn't your equal.

Seems they're equal to me, just more of those "hicks" voted for the other guy... Maybe Ms. Clinton should have actually campaigned, rather than await her "deserved" coronation?

Ignored fly-over country, most of the south, and rural America, where all those "hicks" live...and, as a result, lost.

Again, why is it that people living in rural areas are somehow more important than the rest of us that they warrant special attention come election time?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join