It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Why Many of Us Supported Donald Trump...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I voted for Trump because everywhere I look I see the country being taken over by people from Mexico or South America, aka illegals.

Yes, I want this country to stay a majority white, because I think that majority white countries are better off. There's no denying that fact, really.

Call me a racist, I don't care. It is what is is.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
a reply to: headorheart

Look at his twitter feed, average liberal Amerindians say the most vile things to him, he doesn't respond. He doesn't go after working class Americans.

Spot on!

One key when using twitter - don't punch down. Essentially meaning if you're famous, you don't respond or shoot back on twitter to someone not famous.

I was reading the responses directed at Trump within his feed after he posted the meme with the Obama-era team behind prison bars... it was truly vile - there were NO positive replies to Trump. This tells me two things - the anti-Trump crowd is unhealthily obsessed with Trump in their echo-chamber. Second, the left are hypocritical animals.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: whyamIhere

More people did not support Trump, than that did.

In California.

... and the rest of America.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

Look at his twitter feed, average liberal Amerindians say the most vile things to him, he doesn't respond. He doesn't go after working class Americans.

Spot on!

One key when using twitter - don't punch down. Essentially meaning if you're famous, you don't respond or shoot back on twitter to someone not famous.

I was reading the responses directed at Trump within his feed after he posted the meme with the Obama-era team behind prison bars... it was truly vile - there were NO positive replies to Trump. This tells me two things - the anti-Trump crowd is unhealthily obsessed with Trump in their echo-chamber. Second, the left are hypocritical animals.

Some right-wingers don't like him as well.

Not liking Trump does not make one a left winger, or a liberal, or a Democrat supporter.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

he's probably the most law respecting president we ever had. Is he Commander McBragg, yeah sure.

Trump's the guy in the group that always talks the big game, I am gong to have a party, and it's going to be great. tons of beautiful people, and alcohol as far as the eye can see. You get there and it's his fat sister and a 6 pack. On the other hand,
if you need them to help you move next Saturday, he will be one the first one there.

All in all, that makes him a good friend/president, until he finds out what you did to his sister.....

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

We don't expect foreigners to like President Trump running on an America First agenda.

More Americans did not support Trump, than that did.

- there, fixed it for ya.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

We don't expect foreigners to like President Trump running on an America First agenda.

- there, fixed it for ya.

Wow

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

he doesn't just brag he lies.

my favorite - he built an empire on a tiny $1 million. $400 million is a hell of a lot more. 25 years later banks wouldn't do business with him - how does that happen? bet you can't answer that..

he lied to you. he lies about everything.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

They think that it don't be that way that it be...
but it do.

Thank God the FF had the foresight to enact the electoral college to ensure that the densest dense populations of the country can't much things up for the other 91% of the land mass's citizens, right?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

my favorite - he built an empire on a tiny $1 million. $400 million is a hell of a lot more. 25 years later banks wouldn't do business with him - how does that happen? bet you can't answer that..

Stop lying.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

That's part of it, believe it or not. All politicians are elitist, narcisistic assholes. Only a select few have been honest enough to be unappologetically arrogant and unabashedly proud. Trump is one of those and, frankly, I appreciate that. I find it far more genuine and real than all of the phony, artificially skinned, platitude slingning politicians running around out there. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Trump says what most people are thinking but too afraid / timid to say out loud. This is why I like him.

I wanted someone who would call the opposing party and the media's BS for what it is and say it in a manner that is unapologetic. I don't want sugar coated political speak.

I can accept that Trump is tacky, boorish, etc. I didn't vote for him to be "Presidential". I voted for him to shake sh*t up.

Trump put the elitist on both sides of the isle on notice. He isn't afraid to bash Republicans just as he also seems willingly to work with Democrats (if they could get their heads out of their keister long enough to see it).

The biggest problem I have as a conservative is not so much Trump, but the spineless political hacks in congress and the senate who are too afraid to do anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It’s a good thing that we abide by the Constitution that governs our republic. It doesn’t matter what the popular vote totalled.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

In California.

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote.

California and NY don't elect the President for the rest of the country. CA alone is responsible for her vote total...

This is why we have an electoral college so the most populous states don't speak for everyone else.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

That's a bit unfair. I'm sure he must tell the truth occasionally. It stands to reason.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

It’s a good thing that we abide by the Constitution that governs our republic. It doesn’t matter what the popular vote totalled.

Yeah, I know, right.

Did you also know that Trump has issued five executive orders that have been blocked because they are unconstitutional?

Hand on heart.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

In California.

Which is a total of roughly 2.9 million more votes, Clinton won California by 4.3 million votes.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Too bad the popular vote means absolutely nothing at the national level, isn't it??

Ms. Clinton maybe shouldn't have ignored fly-over country, eh?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I swear you people are so owned!

Trump is just a rich b grade reality actor, who's sole desire is to have his own ego stroked by the minnion masses.

He doesn't stand for anything, he doesn't have some kind of higher moral code.... How stupid and ignorant would a person need to be, to claim any different?

All he ever does is constantly repeat stereotypical right wing catchphrases, to appeal to his core base.

His done nothing but further divide the American people... And he doesn't deliberately create all this political hostility among the American people, for some greater good... He does it purely to gratify his own narcissistic ego.

Seriously, some of you Trump supporters need to get a grip... Your little Trump fetish is starting to cause you to lose touch with reality.

edit on 28-11-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

In California.

... and the rest of America.

Nope. Since you're so interested in our electoral system, I suggest you get acquainted with how it works and why it is the way it is.

The lions share of votes for Hillary were the nearly 3 million votes cast for her in California.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

In California.

Yes. The vast majority of those in California.

This is why we have an electoral college.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join