It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Why Many of Us Supported Donald Trump...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: headorheart

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: whyamIhere

More people did not support Trump, than that did.

In California.

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote.

After watching the voting fiasco in Fla. and the other states just recently, I don't think I could quote those numbers with a straight face...We know how the Democrats work at voting time...

Meanwhile in North Carolina... lol...

There is an obvious irony in a Republican campaign being tarnished by allegations of election fraud after the GOP spent last month peddling unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud in Florida and Arizona.

What we know about the alleged ballot tampering plot in North Carolina

Ginger Eason, who was interviewed by local television station WSOC. She admitted on camera that she was paid to collect ballots from people who weren't her near-relative or whom she doesn't have legal guardianship over (which is illegal under state law). Further, Eason admitted that she didn't actually send the ballots she collected to the state. Rather, she handed them to a paid contractor to Harris' campaign, Leslie McCrae Dowless, who paid her for her efforts.

Why the case for election fraud in North Carolina is strong

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

I think what the ATS conservatives are trying to say is that even if the only major case of voting fraud happens to be Republican's doing it, its still wholly a Democrat problem and we should prevent Democratic voters from casting votes as a precautionary measure until this is all cleared up! Warblegarble!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

i voted for Sanders and then i supported Clinton as the "smaller evil"
according to the experts from gradesfixer.com... she kept silence about much more stuff than Americans may imagine
her main argument was - i am insider
but who knows what is going on INSIDE

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So if I understand this correctly, the REAL reason many voted for Trump was because they were tired of being lied to for so many years. So they wanted to make someone President that was impeccably honest and would not lie. Am I the only one who sees the utter ridiculousness of that?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Looks to me that Trump has kept most of his promises.

Con men don't keep promises

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
personally even though i didn't vote i love seeing the chaos he has caused, it's amusing how people act as if trump is worse than all these corrupt scumbags they keep voting in while they wonder why this country is going to #. if they can't see their foolish choices after all this time then it's about time they were brought low and made to suffer for once.

they brought it on themselves on both sides, to bring change you need some destruction and chaos and america needs it badly, even if the foundation is torn down.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

The reasons most people I know voted for President Trump were:

Their health insurance costs skyrocketed because the cost of paying for illegal immigrants healthcare has to be paid by someone (taxpayers). You can’t take in millions of people who take from the system, but don’t pay in, and not expect the system to go bankrupt. SSI mostly, as welfare has 5 year caps on receiving assistance, the takers have figured this out and they all apply and mostly get SSDI for made up illnesses. While they receive healthcare, food stamps, housing, they are also NOT required to work because they are (disabled).

They wanted job opportunities for their children, which were becoming extinct due to companies leaving our country for cheaper labor, and products I might add.

They paid into SSI for over 30 years and would like it to exist when they retire.

Increase in gangs, drugs, crime.

Military losing money. Like it or not, we need to keep a strong military.

My mother actually met President Trump and raved about what a kind, sweet man he was.

Anyone here who claims you have never lied, is full of it. Everybody has.

President Trump is doing his best for the people of this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join