It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Inspired Song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ATS INSPIRED AND CURRENT EVENTS.

Ok, I've borrowed 'The Animals' 'House Of The Rising Sun' composition but this is just a demo and a sample so it's only half of what I've recorded but I would really like to borrow that tune and upload a video and an audio to youtube and soundcloud...

It's a shame I can't without permission.

No actual video, just a blank screen because to do a video would have taken too long and I didn't have the patience right now or was I dressed appropriately.

edit on CSTWed, 28 Nov 2018 12:34:16 -06000000003012x016x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You can use a distribution service like DistroKid for a small yearly fee they can get you a cover licence if you are actually trying to sell the work.

Not sure on the law as far as using it for parody or etc. Might be a loophole there.

Just have fun creating and your singing skills and production skills will improve in direct relation to how much energy you put into it.

Go to SingleCell Software and download Caustic for your device it's 10$ for PC it is free and is basically a full studio of simulated synths. You can build an entire backing track there and Boom the song is yours. It's a great way to learn to use different synth types even modular ones without a big investment.

Good luck from one musician to the next... Get out there and break a leg

Just noticed your profile pic. Its a small funny world...Everyone calls one of the guitar players in my band DeadBot "Scooby" and believe me he is a beast.
edit on 28-11-2018 by wastedown because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

cheers for the info.

Not sure what I want to do with it realy. At first it was just going to be for ATS only as I did write after reading some threads on here and other current events but when I played it back ... or added the the animals track underneath I thought hey that sounds pretty good.

Maybe I'll check that site you mentioned although I do have a software already with piano, organ trumpet, sax etc.. basses and whatnot..

new topics

join