It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trevor Noah "Why the second amendment doesn't apply to black people".

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
WHat a bunch of dummies. Do dumb things get dumb consequences. As a person that spent a youth surrounded by dummies, I can say that without an atom of irony that cops will pretty much # over anyone that is stupid.

Do stupid things get stupid prizes.

Color doesn't really matter. Well with the exception that young black American men seem addicted to being dumb (in general).

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: blueman12

What about all those crackers that get killed by the police?

Nonesense that never happens. I have yet to see a cnn story of such a thing ever occurring.

CNN Facts:
1. Only black people get shot by WHITE police officers.

2. Racism is the only thing wrong with the POLICE not training, requirements,laws, compensation,education, nor qualification has anything to do with the issue within the police departments .

3. Firearms and bullets only matter when shot from a WHITE person.

4. Black Lives don't matter when a black person kills another black person.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Yea, the video went along with what StallionDuck was saying in his/her experience. White men are seen as, "hardheaded and predictable", and black men seen as, "unpredictable and aggressive".

I'd be pretty damn scared if that was me. I've seen a few videos of tensions getting high and things going wrong.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 28-11-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Sure, CNN and Fox for that matter both simplify the issue. It's not just racism, and not just black people are effected by poor training or tactics.

However, there is growing complaints (from tons of sources) about the disproportionate reaction of police towards white vs black men.

Yes, injustice happens between all races, but constantly saying that to ignore race as a consistent problem is a weak cop-out.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Color doesn't really matter.

Many minorities do complain that it matters.

Well with the exception that young black American men seem addicted to being dumb (in general).

Well, that's pretty damn racist if you ask me. Youth in general often act dumb, not just black people.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Being in and the grandson of the Police Dept

How is one the grandson of the PD? Interesting.

When many officers see a black man when they're down on a call, they see that man as an instant threat.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that if you were in law enforcement it was either in a very racially homogeneous area, a very small agency, or both. Everything you describe as the mindset of "many" officers is almost a caricature of the mindset. Yet, of course, you were the shining exception to the mentality that "many" in law enforcement have according to you.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Color doesn't really matter.

Many minorities do complain that it matters.

Well with the exception that young black American men seem addicted to being dumb (in general).

Well, that's pretty damn racist if you ask me. Youth in general often act dumb, not just black people.

Well then you haven't spent much time around young black people. Maybe you should check it out some time. I mean REALLY check it out.

Also black people think so, but the reality is that these days police officers are now less likely to get involved in black on black crime because of the danger that is highly more likely when dealing with a young black man. The only loser is black communities - Trevor can whine all he wants, but the real problem are people like him fanning the flame of a stupid narrative. Mind you I did not say false, just stupid.

It is stupid because it pretends that all cops care about is skin color. I am sure some do. But most could give a # less. And because he and all of your media and political darlings send the virtue signals non stop - young men who aren't wise enough to understand use these confusing signals from society to justify dumb personal behavior and dumb personal risks.

So in a way, this is kind of your fault for being equally as dumb in agreeing with it.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Ah so the capitalisation of "really" somehow removes your sweeping generalisation of black people are dumb, because we must not have "really" seen what you have seen, i work with young adults in construction, with probably an average make up each year of ethnicity, as I live in the UK most are white, want some stories on what they do?, would that prove anything unequivocally?

I am not sure it would, I think including myself in this, young men do dumb things

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So it's my fault for NOT being racist? Talking about this subject makes young men want to act dumb? Really? Because all the violent idiots I knew growing up weren't the blog-reading types.

Sure, if you go to inglewood(very high crime rate) in the south side of chicago, it's definitly more likely that you'll encounter a black male who is aggressive or carrying a weapon.

However, to judge all black men in America based on the actions of minorities in high-crime areas is racist. Young or old.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yes, injustice happens between all races,

Correct

but constantly saying that to ignore race as a consistent problem is a weak cop-out.

The cop-out is what CNN and the democrats are doing and all it takes for them to declare it as a case of racism is to have an conflict between a White person and a Black person .

What evidence has been provided to label all these incidents as primarily a racial act? As a soon as a violent act is declared where a white person hurts a black person its automatic racist, without any of the facts or evidence to confirm it. To be fair some on the right do the same but the opposite and claim racism not being a cause. However for the most part the MSM and DNC play the racist card right of the bat with no evidence behind it.

So, the democrat PARTY (DNC) and the MSM are either complete morons when it comes to addressing racism ,or they really don't give a crap about decreasing racial tension and have a more nefarious goal in mind.

Think about the strategy they employ and what it fuels.

The DNC and MSM both stereotype victims (minorities but primary black) and villains (Whites, but primarily males). The problem with that is that nobody enjoys being classified as victim or a villain for the most part. So what happens is that intolerance,animosity ,hate, fear, anger, and desire for revenge flourishes between the victims and the villains.

You want to fix racism , then people need to put on their big boy pants and talk about uncomfortable things and identify issues with all races and not just concentrate on the issue of one race.

What the DNC and MSM are doing is only making racial tension worse and keeping people distracted from what is more likely the real issue with the police: Community involvement, training, requirements,laws, compensation,education, and police hiring qualifications .

edit on 501130America/ChicagoWed, 28 Nov 2018 12:50:09 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

(post by Fools removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

No, its your fault that black kids get killed by cops for being stupid. Because you buy into the bull# as much as they do. You are the racist. You are getting black children killed. Bet you own and listen to gansta rap. Bet you think its tough and cool. Bet you are a dummy.

Yup, white people buying rap is why black people, in high crime areas, kill each other. Make sense.

Not sure if you're trolling, but you sound really silly right now.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Yea, the video went along with what StallionDuck was saying in his/her experience. White men are seen as, "hardheaded and predictable", and black men seen as, "unpredictable and aggressive".

I'd be pretty damn scared if that was me. I've seen a few videos of tensions getting high and things going wrong.

you say "White men are seen as, "hardheaded and predictable" - by whom, other white people, black people, everyone?

then you say

"black men seen as, "unpredictable and aggressive" - again by whom, other white people, black people, everyone?

I am guessing as I do not live in the US, that the statements seem more to be stereotypical rather than insightful, as I am pretty sure most blacks do not see themselves as unpredictable and aggresive

Myself I am concerned by anyone with a gun, call me a hippy and i say yeah pull up a chair while i light something for us to smoke

I think when dealing with "criminals" regardless of background then expect the worse, they do not represent the society/community which they have chosen to besmirch by their current actions.

The charcteristics of a criminal is just that, it is not the characteristics of their ethnicity
edit on 28-11-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Trevor Noah sounds dumb. And you buying into his horse manure is why you are dumb. Logically you and Trevor want everyone to think that just about every police officer that exists is just dying to have any reason to kill a young black man. And of course they want to go through all the time off and investigation and movement to another post or possible manslaughter or even murder charges that may come along with that.

Sounds like every cops dream to me.

You and Trevor Noah are idiots.

The real problem is that you support and hold # culture in high esteem. No one knows why, but I think its the sign of a very weak mind. That and a very jello like spinal chord.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Who want's to take a bet, Does Trevor Noah lives in a predominate black or white area of New York?

IF it's predominately white, does that make him a self hating black man or a just a hypocritical d-bag?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I capitalize wherever I want to.

You work in the UK. With kids. Great.

So that means that mean old cops are just dying to shoot young black men right?

What is your point?

Nothing.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Until I see a passionate call out to blacks to stop shooting each other and every one else this all seems very hypocritical. Yes it's a tragedy when a cop shoots and kills anyone in error, regardless of color. But those occurrences absolute pale in comparison to the everyday crimes and loss of life the black people commit against themselves.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Why are you constantly bringing CNN and democrats into this. I bash CNN (along with FOX), all the time. Mainstream media ignored these issues until they could use it to benefit their side. That's how these corporate whores and many politicians work.

Just CNN? how about FOX? None of these big mainstream left or right wing corps care about the issues.

It is damn tiring to see how you asociate one side of the politicial spetrum with all the problems in media. I'm really tired of reading it, especially on a conspiracy site. Pretending that democrats are the sole problem for everything wrong.

I just can't take anyone seriously who yells "MSM propoganda", then goes on to ignore republicans and fox news. It's pure bias BS.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Color doesn't really matter. Well with the exception that young black American men seem addicted to being dumb (in general).

Yeah i noticed and I did not have A problem with the actual capitalisation more the point you were trying to infer, as that is WHY you capitalised is it not?

As for the rest of your drivel, ah I cant be assed

Keep on with your sweeping racism

you seem a tad angry over something or someone

PEACE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join