It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man owes 8 Million for accidentally setting fire in Arizona

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
So...was it a boy or a girl?

I can't find anywhere what the result was (other than fire) haha.

If this guy was smart (which he isn't)
He should create a website and have people pay a buck or five bucks to reveal what the sex is. People would totally do it.
It would help pay his debt and curious minds would find out.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
At $500 a month it will only take him about 1333 years to pay off 8 million bucks according to my calculations.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

I mean no adult in attendance had the required minimum number of brain cells to realize that creating an explosion in a bunch of dried grass just might cause an fire? WTF?

With that said, a buddy of mine and me did some stupid sh*t like this when we were like 11 years old. We thought it was a good idea to pack a model estes rocket with fireworks and launch it. It caught a bunch of dried pine needles on fire and wound up burning down half my buddies back yard before the fire trucks could arrive.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

I mean no adult in attendance had the required minimum number of brain cells to realize that creating an explosion in a bunch of dried grass just might cause an fire? WTF?

With that said, a buddy of mine and me did some stupid sh*t like this when we were like 11 years old. We thought it was a good idea to pack a model estes rocket with fireworks and launch it. It caught a bunch of dried pine needles on fire and wound up burning down half my buddies back yard before the fire trucks could arrive.

You'd be surprised how many fires are started out of pure ignorance. I live in the country and they constantly have to tell adults not to light fires when it is very windy and dry! DUH..

One year it was super dry and they canceled fireworks and people went crazy, absolutely cra cra
edit on 28-11-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
At $500 a month it will only take him about 1333 years to pay off 8 million bucks according to my calculations.

Should the gender reveal baby have to continue to pay?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
sigh - thjje $8 million USD fine [ in instalments ] - is not EVER expected to be repaid

IIRC - if he pays off the instalments correctly - once he retires // on pension - they cannot take any more - only windfalls after retirement can be siezed

BUT - should he win some obscene lottery prize or be revealed as the lost grandson of sam walton [ walmart ]

they have the means to get the full ammount

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: JAGStorm

Seems like an impossible amount to pay as a lowly border patrol agent.

Thought the same thing, and to have 100 grand to put out up front is a lot, but he will never pay it off in his lifetime, he will one day not be able to make his payments. Then what happens?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
now he should turn around and sue the state and federal governments as well as the forestry services for creating the perfect tinderbox through their mismanagement. just as if a child was trespassing and playing in an old barn and gets hurt because the barn was not properly maintained, can sue the owner for damages caused by their negligence.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Buying a block of tannerite should come with an insurance policy. I've seen those videos where people blew up fridges and agricultural machinery and the shrapnel came after them.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
a reply to: JAGStorm

He needs to name his kid, "Banqruupt", or some fancy name!

Omg that was so funny. I have had such a crappo day and that really made me laugh. Thank you for that

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join