It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is upset that Mueller hasn't broken his mandate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

You thought? who knew...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Muninn

You thought? who knew...

I try once in awhile, what's your excuse?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: BlackJackal

you lefties and righties spend all your time and energy fighting each other. That is about 20% of the nation.

The other 80% looks at your antics in disgust.

Almost everyone believed the sun revolved around the earth. My point is, an appeal to popularity is not a compelling argument.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You know I keep pointing this crap out because Trump is acting like a guilty man.

Your opinion and subjective at the best.

Plus, if he did interfere in the Mueller investigation you would defend him.

So he has not interfered with the investigation as you previously posted?
Good luck with the amateur prognostication. I will not defend criminal actions.

You don’t care if Trump breaks the law. You don’t care about upholding the Constitution.

Once again, good luck bargain basement miss cleo, you are way way off. I would wager I have done much more to uphold the constitution than you.

It’s apparent that Trump is willing to do anything to stay in power and his supporters are willing to compromise on all their morals to help him keep that power.

What has he done to "stay in power"? What morals have been compromised?

Funny, you talk a big game but when confronted with an actual question you fold like a cheap suit.
What has trump done to stop the investigation?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I feel sorry for you, Trump owns you outright 24/7, really sad. Same chit different day. Rinse and repeat tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

When reading political headlines I cannot help but recall the words of Eleanor Roosevelt: "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people"

The vast majority of the chum fed to the pond is hearsay nonsense about what Trump thinks, or says privately. Nothing gets discussed about his actions, and lord knows if it is its all in a vacuum that ignores the precedence that our nation operates on. A fine example is the gnashing of teeth over tear gas, like it was never done before.

To defend this mock dialogue is to defend acts of insanity.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

While the disgusting Fake News is doing everything within their power not to report it that way, at least 3 major players are intimating that the Angry Mueller Gang of Dems is viciously telling witnesses to lie about facts & they will get relief. This is

I like how he calls the Mueller investigation an angry group of Dems, even though Mueller is a Republican. Lol.

I can’t find a facepalm meme that’s hard enough for this type of senior moment.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Propagandalf

When reading political headlines I cannot help but recall the words of Eleanor Roosevelt: "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people"

The vast majority of the chum fed to the pond is hearsay nonsense about what Trump thinks, or says privately. Nothing gets discussed about his actions, and lord knows if it is its all in a vacuum that ignores the precedence that our nation operates on. A fine example is the gnashing of teeth over tear gas, like it was never done before.

To defend this mock dialogue is to defend acts of insanity.

Sorry, I was just pointing out the obvious fallacy. No offense intended. Common mistake. Just saying there are better ways to make the same argument.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

While the disgusting Fake News is doing everything within their power not to report it that way, at least 3 major players are intimating that the Angry Mueller Gang of Dems is viciously telling witnesses to lie about facts & they will get relief. This is

I like how he calls the Mueller investigation an angry group of Dems, even though Mueller is a Republican. Lol.

Laugh away.

"Our ruling

Trump tweeted that Mueller’s team has "13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans."

Mueller’s team does have 13 registered Democrats and no registered Republicans, and several team members made donations to Clinton’s campaign in various amounts.

However, Trump leaves out a crucial registered Republican — Mueller himself — and glosses over the fact that we don’t know the identities, or the partisan affiliation, of other Justice Department or FBI staff who are working with the investigation. It’s also questionable to say that the multiple non-donors are "hardened" Democrats."

www.politifact.com...
edit on 28-11-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Deetermined

Ha! Hillarys collusion with russia.... thats so funny....

Educate yourself if you dare, but we know you won't, because you can't stand facts.

Russian Collusion: It Was Hillary Clinton All Along

www.investors.com...

Mueller may have a conflict — and it leads directly to a Russian oligarch

thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You see brody, you put quite a few assumptions forward there without anything to back them up. I have not said that Trump interfered with the Mueller investigation. I have put forth the possibility that he has, but since I don't have any proof I have not said he did. Unlike you I don't assume my theories to be correct just because they pop into my head. I have to have compelling evidence to make that kind of leap.

It's very possible that Whitaker has already interfered with the investigation. But we have no way to know. My gut tells me that Trump put Whitaker in that position for just that reason but I have no proof other than the fact that he still has yet to name a permanent AG. Even after other Republicans keep urging him to do so, nothing from Trump. So you tell me, what reason is Trump keeping a controversial AAG hanging around if not to impede the Mueller investigation?

Also, you kinda skirted all around it. But, if Trump interfered in the Mueller investigation would you be against it? If he goes out tomorrow and just kills the whole thing, what are you going to say?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: underwerks

Laugh away.

"Our ruling

Trump tweeted that Mueller’s team has "13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans."

Mueller’s team does have 13 registered Democrats and no registered Republicans, and several team members made donations to Clinton’s campaign in various amounts.

However, Trump leaves out a crucial registered Republican — Mueller himself — and glosses over the fact that we don’t know the identities, or the partisan affiliation, of other Justice Department or FBI staff who are working with the investigation. It’s also questionable to say that the multiple non-donors are "hardened" Democrats."

www.politifact.com...

Seriously, what difference does it make if the entire group of investigators were Democrats, Republicans or Communists? They are career investigators, lawyers, and justice officials. The party that they are registered to has nothing at all to do with the job they carry out. I don't remember this being an issue during the Ken Starr investigation. Even Richard Nixon didn't bring this crap up.

The only person whining and complaining about it is Trump. The guy that if he was innocent wouldn't have a damn thing to worry about. But day after day he takes to twitter or some rally somewhere to spout off about the investigation.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Also, you kinda skirted all around it. But, if Trump interfered in the Mueller investigation would you be against it? If he goes out tomorrow and just kills the whole thing, what are you going to say?

Perhaps your reading comprehension skills had a momentary lapse? I answered your question previously.

I will not defend criminal actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join