It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is upset that Mueller hasn't broken his mandate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

So.

You're pissed because Trump has an opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The Clinton investigation was done from beginning to end with one objective, to exonerate her of any legal peril, and clear her path to the presidency.

The Trump investigation was conducted from beginning to its current ongoing status with the objective to find anyone within the Trump campaign up to Trump himself guilty of any crimes, or wrongdoings by any and all means necessary....

And this is what we call an opinion boys and girls. And what do we say about opinions? That’s right everyone has one and just because you do, doesn’t mean it’s correct.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So.

You're pissed because Trump has an opinion.

Oh, not pissed just find it hilarious that Trump wants Mueller to break his mandate by investigating Clinton’s emails. This after he accused Mueller of breaking the mandate in the past.

Trump is obviously desperate since he is resorting to literally calling the investigation unfair because it’s not looking into Hillary’s emails. It’s funny.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: shooterbrody

In the past, Donald Trump has said that Robert Mueller has broken his mandate and gone beyond what he was authorized to investigate. Well, now he is angry that Robert Mueller HAS NOT broken his mandate. Yes, you heard that right, he is upset Mueller has not broken his mandate. He wants Mueller to re open the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server.

The Mueller Witch Hunt is a total disgrace. They are looking at supposedly stolen Crooked Hillary Clinton Emails (even though they don’t want to look at the DNC Server), but have no interest in the Emails that Hillary DELETED & acid washed AFTER getting a Congressional Subpoena!

Trump Twitter

Yes, these are the words of a supposedly innocent man. He is so desperate to get out from under investigation he is throwing everything he can imagine against the wall and hopes something sticks.

While I was writing this out, he tweeted yet again about the Mueller investigation and this time he is upset that the world doesn't feel sorry for Paul Manafort or Jerome Corsi.

While the disgusting Fake News is doing everything within their power not to report it that way, at least 3 major players are intimating that the Angry Mueller Gang of Dems is viciously telling witnesses to lie about facts & they will get relief. This is our Joseph McCarthy Era!

Trump Twitter

The double standard on the right is truly mind bending. Remember Benghazi? Remember how mad everyone was at Hillary Clinton? There were investigations into Benghzi and Clinton went right along with it even though she claimed she was innocent. She didn't continually tweet about witch hunts. The investigations took place, Clinton testified and when the report (written by a Republican controlled House) was released it showed that Clinton was not guilty of any of the things she was accused of.[1] This is how our government should run. If there are serious questions raised they should be investigated thoroughly.

So tell me, why is Trump above reproach? Why should Trump not allow this investigation to continue? Why is it ok to investigate a liberal for something they are innocent of but not a conservative?

[1] House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

Once again, as you did not reply to the first attempt.
What has trump done to stop the investigation?
I am unaware he has taken action against the investigation.
Wait are you counting he tweets as actions? Is he not allowed to complain?

You know I keep pointing this crap out because Trump is acting like a guilty man. Plus, if he did interfere in the Mueller investigation you would defend him. You don’t care if Trump breaks the law. You don’t care about upholding the Constitution. It’s apparent that Trump is willing to do anything to stay in power and his supporters are willing to compromise on all their morals to help him keep that power.
So what if he is "acting" like a guilty man? Does it mean anything? Nope.

Going by purely off his tweets is a naive and amatuerish.

We care about law and order, that's why the repubs are in power to ensure that. We most certainly care about the constitution, as leftist seem to disgard it as some "old paper written by old people".

Willingly to do anything to stay in power? And in your mind, all the worst and wrong things, huh?
I too think he is doing everything to stay in power by connecting with the people via social media, pushing for better deals in trade and putting America first.

Leftist and liberals alike dropped all their morality when they started pushing fake news on every single thing Trump.

#MAGA bro

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Trump is obviously desperate since he is resorting to literally calling the investigation unfair because it’s not looking into Hillary’s emails. It’s funny.

I don't think you understand that Trump is talking about Hillary's collusion with Russia, we're not just talking about investigating Hillary's email in general. If Meuller is going to investigate everything Russia, he needs to investigate the ties that Hillary Clinton's campaign contractors had with Russia. Oleg Deripaska is a huge question mark in this whole mess that Mueller isn't investigating since Mueller himself has ties to him.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The Clinton investigation was done from beginning to end with one objective, to exonerate her of any legal peril, and clear her path to the presidency.

The Trump investigation was conducted from beginning to its current ongoing status with the objective to find anyone within the Trump campaign up to Trump himself guilty of any crimes, or wrongdoings by any and all means necessary....

And this is what we call an opinion boys and girls. And what do we say about opinions? That’s right everyone has one and just because you do, doesn’t mean it’s correct.

Ummm...PFFFFT...who the hell cares what you would call anything...you've already destroyed whatever credibility you might have once had...

You never have anything succinct or fact based to articulate...it's all one boring opinion suffering from a complete lack of relevance...

Your poorly contrived attempts at foisting the narrative...leaves me with severe hunger pains that border on malnutrition...
My body cries out...where is the meat...?
There's never any substance to anything you contribute...never once an original thought...only vacuous regurgitation's of CNN du jour...

Why be the poster child of an exemplary waste of time...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Deetermined

It's simple, don't work for trump if you think he's got something to hide.

Well, I'd imagine that will be tough when trump can't even release his tax forms.

I wish just once one of you guys would explain to me what possible incriminating evidence could be found in Trump's tax returns and why, if any, wouldn't the IRS come forward with it? After all, they have audited him almost every year. What would you find that they supposedly can't?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Why should Trump not allow this investigation to continue?

Please provide your source showing he is stopping the investigation.

Why is it ok to investigate a liberal for something they are innocent of but not a conservative?

Pretty sure the Trump administration (conservatives) are being investigated right now. Not only have they been investigating, but also wiretapping and implanting spies to find dirt on conservatives. Now, how about you show me the same treatment being applied to any liberal...I'll wait.

you'll wait? How about you wait until what you wrote comes true first... huh.... how bout that.....

That tweet just proves trump is as dumb as some of the deplorables in that he doesnt understand a damn thing.

wow what a surprise.... NOT

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

iI'm so sure that was Trey Gowdys goal all along. Please.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Why is it ok to investigate a liberal for something they are innocent of

LMAO!!! You really believer that to be the case, don't you? That's the most ridiculous part of all of that... you actually believe the liberals in that image are innocent.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

twitter is just a sympton...... He is losing it big time..... #ting his pants and panicking.
He knows its all falling apart now.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

no youre seing a criminal who is cornered like the rat he is.
edit on 11282018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Regardless, Hillary has proven her incompetence over and over again, at the very least.

Hardly... but if you think trump is doing a good job you may not know the meaning of competent.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

you lefties and righties spend all your time and energy fighting each other. That is about 20% of the nation.

The other 80% looks at your antics in disgust.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Why should Trump not allow this investigation to continue?

Please provide your source showing he is stopping the investigation.

Why is it ok to investigate a liberal for something they are innocent of but not a conservative?

Pretty sure the Trump administration (conservatives) are being investigated right now. Not only have they been investigating, but also wiretapping and implanting spies to find dirt on conservatives. Now, how about you show me the same treatment being applied to any liberal...I'll wait.

you'll wait? How about you wait until what you wrote comes true first... huh.... how bout that.....

That tweet just proves trump is as dumb as some of the deplorables in that he doesnt understand a damn thing.

wow what a surprise.... NOT

Yea, still waiting and it is true. I'd ask you to prove me wrong, but I've never seen you back up anything said on this site ever so I won't waste anymore time after this post. Plus, I'm also a proud deplorable and if I'm considered dumb then I'd hate to see the category people would put you in.

no youre seing a criminal who is cornered like the rat heis.

Just so you know, it's spelled he is.

edit on 28-11-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Ha! Hillarys collusion with russia.... thats so funny....

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

mmm...PFFFFT...who the hell cares what you would call anything...you've already destroyed whatever credibility you might have once had..

Calm down there gridley...take a pill dude.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

nothing. It will just show that he lies about how much money he has too.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

twitter is just a sympton...... He is losing it big time..... #ting his pants and panicking.
He knows its all falling apart now.

Oh silly, I thought you were talking about yourself for a second.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You are wrong. soooooo

and HE IS a cornered RAT. feel better babe?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join